Fayetteville police chase ends in fie...

Fayetteville police chase ends in fiery, fatal crash

There are 45 comments on the Fayetteville Observer story from Aug 19, 2006, titled Fayetteville police chase ends in fiery, fatal crash. In it, Fayetteville Observer reports that:

The Associated Press FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. Three people were killed when a police chase ended in a fiery crash late Friday, and two female passengers who survived were charged Saturday with stealing the vehicle ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fayetteville Observer.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
david

Fayetteville, NC

#1 Aug 21, 2006
people can do some bad things but at the same time they need to know when to do the right thing
Tasha

Waco, TX

#2 Aug 21, 2006
Well David u probably don't have any worries about what job is gonna call you for an interview, or you don't worry about how your child is gonna eat everyday....Thats so easy for you to say! You don't know what its like to go without everyday do you? its not easy being raised on the streets until you can walk in the shoes of the true street soliders keep your dumb ass comments to yourself.You don't know what its like for us on a daily basis. you have to take what you can. At the time that was my friends only option...and when the truth really unfolds i want to see what you have to say then....I KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT THAT NIGHT....DO YOU? No you are waiting like the rest of North Carolina tryna find out....These are/were my best-friends you are talking about....
Tasha

Waco, TX

#3 Aug 21, 2006
Why is it that you all are deleting my messages anyway? Ya'll don't even know the identities of the bodies......and I do! How much are you really investigating?
Confused Friend

Waco, TX

#4 Aug 21, 2006
What the policed need to be doing is looking into this so-called stolen vehicle!!!!! I could enlighten you on some things but i'm gonna see how much you can get first. I bet you any amount of money the Felony larceny of a motor vehicle and the felony possession of stolen goods/property will be dropped from LaToya Walton. Fayetteville PD is not being guided towards the right direction...and if any testimony was heard from Adriean Bynum it is a lie.....I bet if i went to the reports about this they would want to know the truth.......I HAVE NO INVOLVEMENT IN THESE CRIMES BUT I DO KNOW MY FRIENDS....and this was not part of the act.....SO THE NEXT PERSON THAT WANTS TO SAY SOME STUPID SHIT THINK TWICE....THERE IS MORE TO THIS STORY THAN WHAT IS BEING TOLD!!!!Police didn't even find a weapon in the wreckage nor did they find the money from the robbery....so how was it split amongst them in the vehicle? Think now.....the only person that made it out unharmed is your key suspect! Who was driving? you have not released these details yet, why? Because you don't know!
CMW

Miami, FL

#5 Aug 21, 2006
I knew Delicia from middle and high school. We lost touch after we graduated, however, I have many fond memories of our childhood. I pray for her family, especially her mother, as I remember her being like a mother to me. I pray for her friends...hold on to the memories. For those of you that didn't know her...and even those of you that did, we are in no position to judge anyone for the choices they did or did not make. We can ask ourselves why? why? why? until we are blue in the face, however, the reality is that someone's daughter, sister, granddaughter, cousin, friend, etc. is no longer with them/us...this time should be spent garnering strength from each other and from the Lord...not tearing each other down.
THE BEST FRIEND

Columbia, SC

#6 Aug 21, 2006
TO THE PEOPLE WHO THINK THAT ADRIEAN IS A LIAR AT A TIME LIKE THIS YOU DONT NEED TO BE CALLING ANYONE OUT..NO ONE BUT THE PEOPLE WHO WHERE THERE WOULD KNOW WHAT WAS GOING..IM NOT SAYING WHAT IS TRUE OR NOT BUT KNOW ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO ACCUSE ANYONE
Pain

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Aug 21, 2006
Damn it's hard to believe ...i recieved a phone call saying your friend died last nigth what in the world.....BABYGURL R.I.P I love you and u will never be 4gotten iigth watch over your sisters and brothers I miss you SO MUCH ,i keep on seeing your face your smile .....DAMN it's hard but just know babygurl i love ya ....we will see again
Terri

Sanford, NC

#8 Aug 21, 2006
Only thing I have to say is I have lost 4 close friends...2 are now dead and 2 are now in jail...and Tasha baby u need to calm down...I told u..if u r feeling hostile to call me...but like I said before we will not know the exact truth until the truth comes from the mouths of the ones that were there....
Terri

Sanford, NC

#9 Aug 21, 2006
and also I would like to make it clear I am not in Lemon Springs I am in fayetteville so people dont think I am just some person on here trying to be involved in something I know nothin about..R.I.P Delicia and Tameka I hope yall remember me telling yall I love yall that night at my party and I am goin to miss yall Adriean and Toya or should I say T-Time and yay-yo..yall my peoples
Tasha

Waco, TX

#10 Aug 22, 2006
Terri if only u knew what i over-heard today!!!! I have no love for someone of that caliber. And as far as i am concerned someone in SC seems lost. From what yay-yo told me. So SC we really need 2 talk it ain't about pointing fingers or blaming whoever its what is true i heard it come out of the horses mouth....Terri call me tomorrow so i can enlighten u sweetheart. NC is gonna feel me when i bring my ass back. man dogg i have never been so damn disgusted in my life....
THE ONE THATLL BE THERE

Columbia, SC

#11 Aug 22, 2006
TO TASHA WE CAN TALK THATS COOL IM JUST GOING BY BEING FAIR ..I ONLY HAVE ADRIEANS WORDS THAT CAME OUT OF HER MOUTH RIGHT BEFORE SHE TURNED HERSELF IN AND WHAT I KNOW FROM HER MOTHER IM IN SC BUT IM FROM KILLEEN IM HERE FOR AIT..I DONT THINK YOU WOULD TRY TO POINT THE BLAME BUT IT KIND OF SEEMED THAT WAY SO I JUST WANTED TO LET PEOPLE KNOW THERES REALLY NO WAY OF KNOWING I ONLY KNOW ANOTHER PERSON AND MYSELF WHO TALKED TO ADRIEAN AND I ALSO TALKED TO HER AFTER SHE TURNED HERSELF IN ..IF ANYONE WANTS TO TALK THEY CAN REACH ME AT
HEAVENSKISS86@YAHOO.COM
Tasha

Waco, TX

#12 Aug 22, 2006
Angel sweetheart its not about pointing fingers the story Adriean told me, compared to what she first told her mom, compared to what she told me right before the thought of turning herself in crossed her mind, compared to what i know really happened isn't adding up. I may be in Texas but trust me when i say i know alot more than most people will ever know about this whole situation.
ANGEL

Columbia, SC

#13 Aug 22, 2006
WELL I DONT KNOW WHAT SHE TOLD YOU...AND I KNOW THAT THINGS WERE SAID THAT ARE DIFFRENT NOW ..SHE MAY OF BEEN NERVOUS BUT SHES MY GIRL AND ALL I CAN DO IS TAKE HER WORD..SHES BEEN HAVING SO MUCH STRESS AND I TRY TO BE THERE FOR HER AS MUCH AS I CAN BUT LIKE I SAID IM IN AIT SO ITS HARD.
AND ITS TOUGH CUZ WE WAS MOVING BACK TO KILLEEN..CALL ME NAIVE OR CALL ME BLINDED BY LOVE
BUT I GUESS THATS JUST ME IM SUCH A SUPPORTER OF MY BABY
2000 CAMDEN HIGH GRADUATE

Atlanta, GA

#14 Aug 22, 2006
TO THE FAMILY OF DELICIA MYERS YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS. I JUST PRAY THAT HER LIFE AND DEATH WILL NOT BE IN VAIN AND THAT SOMEONE WILL SURREND THEIR LIVES TO THE LORD.
LIGHTSKIN IN VA

Baltimore, MD

#15 Aug 22, 2006
LICIA I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A CHANCE TO TELL YOU I MISSED YOU OR EVEN THAT I LOVE YOU. IT ENDED ON A SOUR NOTE BUT YOU WILL ALWAYS AND FOREVER BE ON MY MIND AND IN MY HEART. LOVE ALWAYS
FRIEND OF MYERS FAMILY

Knoxville, TN

#16 Aug 22, 2006
I am an adult friend of Delicia's parents. Please, please, whatever some of you might know that is truly factual, let her family know if it will make them feel better. If it won't help, then keep silent. I don't mean to meddle, and I don't mean to offend anyone. I know that the Myers family is hurting terribly. Give this a few days and contact them if you have not already. If you want to contact me, please comment and I will get in touch with you. As a mother, I know that I would want to eventually know all of the details, especially if it would make me feel better in any way.
Tasha

Waco, TX

#17 Aug 23, 2006
Please contact me via email T_Brown21@yahoo.com
FRIEND OF MYERS FAMILY wrote:
I am an adult friend of Delicia's parents. Please, please, whatever some of you might know that is truly factual, let her family know if it will make them feel better. If it won't help, then keep silent. I don't mean to meddle, and I don't mean to offend anyone. I know that the Myers family is hurting terribly. Give this a few days and contact them if you have not already. If you want to contact me, please comment and I will get in touch with you. As a mother, I know that I would want to eventually know all of the details, especially if it would make me feel better in any way.
Terri-s Mom

AOL

#18 Aug 23, 2006
This message is to Terri & Tasha. I love and will love all of you forever. I feel you alls pain. Let those deaths not be in vain. We cannot judge only God can judge. Those young ladies are gone to a much better place and are resting in the arms of Jesus. I knew them and they were sweet loving young ladies that I WELCOMED in my home anytime. They graced me with beautiful smiles and conversation. I know you all miss them terribly but with time the pain will subside but they will never be forgotten. Terri when you start to miss them look at the video of them dancing and laughing at your party. Remember God will not put more on you than you can bare. Tasha we go back forever and if you need me I am always here for you.
Tasha

Waco, TX

#19 Aug 24, 2006
Thanks mommy! I really needed that....I know that this incident has only brought whats left of the crew closer. I love you too! I have always been able to turn to Terri and you whenever I needed too and i appreciate that. I love you both. I am coming home soon my girl wants to come with me so i am going to wait until we both can come to leave...I will be home soon!
Kerrah Whitlock

AOL

#20 Aug 24, 2006
I knew Delicia we went to elementary, middle and high and I will always remeber her, i can remember when i would have bad days, some times, and she would cheer me up right, at the right time. My prayers goes out to the family please be encouraged. Remember that GOD IS! and HE makes no mistakes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

King Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
charlie lawson (Aug '07) Aug 4 Derwin flinchum 88
Black Honda Civic/looked like spoon wheels Jul '17 Twag06 2
Local bands in king (Apr '08) Dec '16 My Tats 2
who is this sexy tatted up white guy? he just ... (Apr '11) Dec '16 My Tats 6
News N.C. town sued over sculpture of soldier with c... (Jan '15) Dec '16 Spotted Girl 4
Vote for Donald J Trump (Oct '16) Oct '16 MAGA 1
trick or treating (Oct '11) Oct '16 Sheltiemama 2

King Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

King Mortgages