Chad Tucker

There are 1 comment on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Sep 19, 2010, titled Chad Tucker. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

Emmy award-winning journalist and author Chad Tucker grew up in the Stokes County community of King, where at the age of 12 he landed his first broadcasting job as a radio announcer for WKTE-AM. He got his first taste of journalism while in high school, writing for his hometown paper, the former King Times-News . Chad began his television career ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

Jeff Martin

Greensboro, NC

#1 Sep 29, 2010
Have downloaded my home work assignment twice, would like to know if you have reiceved it and my grade. Chapter once, writting assignment one and two... thanks. Jeff Martin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

King Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Boutique Hoarders (Sep '14) Aug 23 Amanda 3
Kendra Dawn Smith Aug 20 Warned you 1
Should I take suboxen Jul 31 ANTIgallia 2
does anyone know john pickering Jul 31 nope 2
Blackburns Store Jul '15 Cool Stang Daddy 1
News War Vet Asks King To Remove Cross From Memorial (Sep '10) Jul '15 NOT in ILL 46
News N.C. town sued over sculpture of soldier with c... (Jan '15) Jun '15 Spotted Girl 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

King Mortgages