Courtney Jordan

There are 1 comment on the The Free Lance-Star story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Courtney Jordan. In it, The Free Lance-Star reports that:

Courtney Jordan, 83, of Fairview Beach died Saturday, April 9, 2011. A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. May 28 at Potomac Baptist Church, King George.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Free Lance-Star.

John A Lutz

Radford, VA

#1 May 11, 2011
Courtney & I were the primary cryptozoological researchers of paranormal mysteries across the Mid-Atlantic states from 1965 thru 1977, when he retired from the Baltimore City Fire Dept after 25 years of service. During his time as a career firefighter, he was awarded a medal of valor for helping to save a lady and her child in a fire.
In the mid-1970s, Courtney was named Baltimore City's Firefighter of the year.
During our 12 years of investigating para-natural mysteries, he and I handled over 2,100 sightings of UFOs, Sasquatch-type creatures & free-roaming large cats most commonly called cougar, mountain lion, puma & black panther in Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, West Virginia & Pennsylvania.
May Courtney & all of the Faithful departed Rest In Peace......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

King George Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 50 min WasteWater 340
public works grass crew (Aug '13) 1 hr wtcsret 34
A to Z: names of cities, towns, states, places ... (Apr '14) 1 hr WTCSRET 312
A to Z of song titles (Apr '14) 1 hr WTCSRET 666
A to Z of Cars/Car Parts (Apr '14) 6 hr Honest Babe 626
Add a word, drop a word (Oct '13) 7 hr Honest Babe 5,220
add a word, drop a word (Apr '11) 7 hr Honest Babe 17,031

King George Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance