Moose Club Beware!!!
ConcernedMMember

Colonial Beach, VA

#1 Mar 15, 2013
Moose Club - Lock up your money, eggs, Buffer and children - Poodlehead and her Posse have become members of the Moose! Guess they want to try and run that Club too!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Mar 15, 2013
So who is poodlehead?

“Annoying and won't go away....”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3 Mar 15, 2013
That's not RoadKill, is it?
Gas

Alexandria, VA

#4 Mar 15, 2013
ConcernedMMember wrote:
Moose Club - Lock up your money, eggs, Buffer and children - Poodlehead and her Posse have become members of the Moose! Guess they want to try and run that Club too!
Mean
Lifes a beach

King George, VA

#5 Mar 15, 2013
ConcernedMMember Why are you calling someone names yet do not name the person that members should be aware of? Sounds like a chicken way out to me.
ConcernedMMember

King George, VA

#6 Mar 16, 2013
Lifes a beach wrote:
ConcernedMMember Why are you calling someone names yet do not name the person that members should be aware of? Sounds like a chicken way out to me.
Oh, people all know who Poodlehead is!
Gas

Washington, DC

#7 Mar 16, 2013
ConcernedMMember wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, people all know who Poodlehead is!
Not me, but then I don't care.
This is just dumb.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#8 Mar 16, 2013
As is 99% of what is posted here. It's easy to make accusations and start rumors under cover of the darkness of topics! Nice try in trying to start something Concerned. Nobody bit!
Lifes a beach

King George, VA

#9 Mar 16, 2013
Apparently ConcernedMMember not everyone knows who you are accusing ----- thinking you are just trying to start problems
Mike

United States

#10 Mar 17, 2013
ConcernedMMember wrote:
Moose Club - Lock up your money, eggs, Buffer and children - Poodlehead and her Posse have become members of the Moose! Guess they want to try and run that Club too!
ConcernedMMember (a.k.a. Geezer Geek), why don't you show yourself at a Lodge meeting and verbalize your inane concerns ?
Don Johnson

Washington, DC

#11 Mar 17, 2013
ConcernedMMember wrote:
Moose Club - Lock up your money, eggs, Buffer and children - Poodlehead and her Posse have become members of the Moose! Guess they want to try and run that Club too!
Sounds like you need something to do.
Why not go pick up trash on the beach?
wtcsret

Goose Creek, SC

#12 Mar 17, 2013
Don Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you need something to do.
Why not go pick up trash on the beach?
Seen Philip lately?
Mike

King George, VA

#13 Mar 17, 2013
Sorry Mike,

Not my post. As you well know, I sign all my posts! And besides I've never seen April out at the Moose.

Go piss down your own leg, don't try pissing down mine.

Gene
Geezer Geek

King George, VA

#14 Mar 17, 2013
Sorry Mike,

Not my post. As you well know, I sign all my posts! And besides I've never seen April out at the Moose.

Go piss down your own leg, don't try pissing down mine.

Gene

Edit: sorry, posted as Mike. I'm Geezer Geek, also commonly know as Gene Webb.

I don't have to hide. If you don't like what I post, come talk to me in person.
ConcernedMMember

King George, VA

#15 Mar 18, 2013
Lifes a beach wrote:
Apparently ConcernedMMember not everyone knows who you are accusing ----- thinking you are just trying to start problems
Poodlehead is.....(drum roll)...April! Which everyone knew, including yourself. Duh!!!

Not starting stuff. Actually trying to warn people that she is the one starting it. Apparently, when she was taken off the Ladies Auxiliary at the VFW, she felt the need to go attack another club.

P.S. Sorry Geezer Geek for people assuming I am you!
Geezer Geek

King George, VA

#16 Mar 19, 2013
ConcernedMMember wrote:
<quoted text>
Poodlehead is.....(drum roll)...April! Which everyone knew, including yourself. Duh!!!
Not starting stuff. Actually trying to warn people that she is the one starting it. Apparently, when she was taken off the Ladies Auxiliary at the VFW, she felt the need to go attack another club.
P.S. Sorry Geezer Geek for people assuming I am you!
I don't think many did assume you were me other than the poster "Mike".
Curious

Colonial Beach, VA

#17 Mar 19, 2013
There have been so many managers that haven gone from one club to anoth. Is is any wonder why membes give up?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

King George Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word, drop a word 2 (Mar '12) 41 min Trunketeer 2,329
Add a word, drop a word (Oct '13) 48 min Trunketeer 3,072
add a word, drop a word (Apr '11) 6 hr Show Stopper 14,677
Remembering Queen Ena -10/24/1887- 04/15/1969 15 hr macht nichts 1
Candidates 19 hr Larry Morgan 23
Song Title Game (Apr '14) Wed texas pete 89
Colonial Beach Boat Ramp Dangerous Wed Tax Time CB 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

King George Mortgages