Molly K. Nogrady

There are 3 comments on the The Free Lance-Star story from Feb 25, 2011, titled Molly K. Nogrady. In it, The Free Lance-Star reports that:

Molly Kate Nogrady, 20, a child of God of Fairview Beach in King George, was called home to be with her Father in Heaven onWednesday, Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Free Lance-Star.

Watching and Praying

Aurora, CO

#1 May 6, 2011
I wish the dead could talk and tell the truth. Now it is up to the living may God have pity on their souls. Many lives have been ruined by all the lies.
Barefeet

North Collins, NY

#2 Apr 30, 2016
Watching and Praying wrote:
I wish the dead could talk and tell the truth. Now it is up to the living may God have pity on their souls. Many lives have been ruined by all the lies.
-- How can you be so negative feeling towards someones death? Molly is resting in peace now, her death was tragic to everyone that cared about her, and it hurt us deeply .. but saying it ruined lives? She wouldnt want such harsh things spoke about her death, carry your negative thoughts and feeligs some place else, and leave Molly at peace.
Debra

North Platte, NE

#3 Friday Mar 10
Barefeet wrote:
<quoted text>

-- How can you be so negative feeling towards someones death? Molly is resting in peace now, her death was tragic to everyone that cared about her, and it hurt us deeply .. but saying it ruined lives? She wouldnt want such harsh things spoke about her death, carry your negative thoughts and feeligs some place else, and leave Molly at peace.
Pretty sure he's related to the pedo who destroyed her life. Also pretty sure he's the brother of pedo who adopted a female child from Romania he went to prison for sexually abusing. Him and his wife were so excited she was house-trained.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

King George Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word, drop a word (Apr '11) 16 hr Princess Hey 17,965
Five new restaurants coming to Colonial Beach! Mar 23 Trumpet 4
Water Meters Mar 22 wtcsret 3
Add a word, drop a word (Oct '13) Mar 22 Princess Hey 6,516
add a word, drop a word 2 (Mar '12) Mar 22 Princess Hey 5,636
Donald Trump needs to go to colonial Beach!!!! Mar 19 Trumpet 3
Dock side. Mar 18 Labron James 23 4

King George Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance