people making up names-
Rick

King George, VA

#1 Feb 16, 2013
I want everyone to know that when I post something I only use my name Rick / or Dawgn and my ip address is from king george. And not ruther glen as I have been accused of using a dear friends name nor do I comment on anything to do with my vacation spot.

So the person or persons that want to make comments and assume things well your a AZZ I swear on my children and grand children thoses comments were not coming from me or my household or do I know who that person is that was using that name.

I know it was not me so the mouth that likes to run look in the mirror and see what a AZZ you look like.

In closing what comes around goes around.

Rick/Dawg
Ernie

King George, VA

#2 Feb 17, 2013
My Westmoreland shores shows up as King George also

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3 Feb 18, 2013
All the more reason to register as a user.
It eliminates any hope of someone else using your name.
It's why I registered, and with my real name.

“Annoying and won't go away....”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4 Feb 18, 2013
Just register your name Rick. I had too because others started using my name and talking crap as well.
JUST KNOW

Aylett, VA

#5 Feb 18, 2013
Rick wrote:
I want everyone to know that when I post something I only use my name Rick / or Dawgn and my ip address is from king george. And not ruther glen as I have been accused of using a dear friends name nor do I comment on anything to do with my vacation spot.
So the person or persons that want to make comments and assume things well your a AZZ I swear on my children and grand children thoses comments were not coming from me or my household or do I know who that person is that was using that name.
I know it was not me so the mouth that likes to run look in the mirror and see what a AZZ you look like.
In closing what comes around goes around.
Rick/Dawg
You sound like the new mayor...too many disclaimers. Me thinks you doth protest too much.
wtcsret

Goose Creek, SC

#6 Feb 18, 2013
There's about to be an influx of net activity from Australia. A reseacher there thinks he can get positive results from devils ala monkeys :) He is asking all countries that have the white nose bat problem to ship him the carcass so he can duplicate the monkey/typewriter study using native animals. He may be able to cash in if his supply of sedatives hold out!

http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals...

“Kelsea's Kitchen”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8 Feb 18, 2013
The_Bill_P wrote:
Just register your name Rick. I had too because others started using my name and talking crap as well.
Thank You Mr Bill for the advise

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

King George Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Winz (Apr '14) 7 hr Princess Hey 348
paris cowboy =music (Apr '14) 7 hr texas pete 956
lidl Mon Beeney 1
Add a word, drop a word (Oct '13) May 21 Princess Hey 6,547
add a word, drop a word (Apr '11) May 21 Princess Hey 17,991
add a word, drop a word 2 (Mar '12) May 21 Princess Hey 5,650
2sips for town manager (Feb '13) May 17 Shiflett 12

King George Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance