Since: Mar 12

Hartford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Don't eat @ steamers n dalgren I ate there on mothers day with a party of 3 the food was terrible I got sick twice and the oysters were nasty first of all oysters r not n season I called steamers too let them know and said the owner would get back to me 4 days later no contact and service wasn't great either beware don't waste ur money on steamers I give them a d-.
Jenn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

My husband and his brother ate there on Thursday, for the $1 beer and $1 crab. My husband said out of the 42 crabs they ate, they should have only paid for 4. They said the crabs were boiled, not steamed. He was furious when he got home. He said you couldn't pay him to eat there again.
Nathan

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

I ate at Steamers with my family, a group of about twenty people, a few weeks ago. What an awesome place!!! We ordered one of almost everything on the entire menu, and EVERYTHING was amazing! I order the Cajun Chicken Pasta myself, and was more than satisfied! Our server was top of the line; we never had to wait for refills or for our plates to be taken from in front of us. The only thing that was missing was a wheel barrol to get us out of there. I recommend this place to everyone I know!

Service:*****
Food:*****
Atmospher:*****

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent King George Discussions

Search the King George Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
tipsa (Jan '14) 6 hr wtcsret 65
School Superintendent 11 hr yea right 8
Town Council July 23 Meeting 11 hr yea right 8
E-Coli in drinking water 14 hr wtcsret 68
E. Coli Outrage...! 15 hr Urallrednix 31
WTVR news from CBVA 23 hr yea right 9
Kelseas Kitchen Mon Plato 5
•••
•••