Lily

King George, VA

#1 Jan 26, 2014
Can anyone recommend someone or a company that can remove a large tree? Reasonable and efficient would be good. Also if the wood is left, anyone who needs it and can pick it up.
Steves Locksmith

Brandywine, MD

#2 Jan 26, 2014
R C Tree service. Located on the beach.
Nothing But The Truth

Upper Marlboro, MD

#3 Jan 27, 2014
Lily wrote:
Can anyone recommend someone or a company that can remove a large tree? Reasonable and efficient would be good. Also if the wood is left, anyone who needs it and can pick it up.
RC is a good choice. But don't call Lil Johns Tree Service whatever you do.
HB Rules

Virginia Beach, VA

#4 Jan 27, 2014
Ricky Fog - gets the job done and is easy on the wallet.
tidbit

Sterling, VA

#6 Jan 27, 2014
RC's Tree service has done a fine job and comes with good standing in the area
Ellsworth

King George, VA

#7 Jan 27, 2014
Have used RC's Tree service several times in the past and am happy with his work and prices.
BUZZY

Fredericksburg, VA

#8 Jan 28, 2014
Steves Locksmith wrote:
Youse RC at your own risk!
Lily

King George, VA

#10 Jan 29, 2014
Steves Locksmith wrote:
I agree, RC is the company that most use, including me, but I just don't think I can afford his prices any longer. Thanks just the same though
LOOK OUT

Fredericksburg, VA

#11 Jan 31, 2014
RC Tree is bad news
Used rc before

Aylett, VA

#12 Feb 6, 2014
RC Tree is a great company but definitely make him write up a contract. AND DO NOT PAY HIM UNTIL THE JOB IS COMPLETE.

I had a couple of huge trees removed by him and his price was underbid by over a $1000. Of course I jumped on it and insisted on more than a hand shake. He thought the job would be completed on the 1st day and wanted me to pay for most of the job at the end of that first day and pay the last $200 when they came back to finish.

I refused and said I will pay 100% when the job is 100% done. He then called back a few workers and completed the job into the evening. He wasn't happy with me but I gave him a check as soon as the work was done. THAT NIGHT.

I definitely recommend his work as long as it is legally binding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

King George Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Domestic Mon CBauthority 3
Who's in charge? Aug 17 Don juan 1
Town manager, cfo Aug 13 Springtime 8
low flying plane Aug 12 wtcsret 8
Prison Officers Alone Aug 10 Prison Officers A... 1
Green Moped Means Drugs Aug 9 wtcsret 5
crc contractors Aug 6 Travis 1

King George Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance