Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Hey "No Brainer" is called the scroll button..if you don't like it, don't read it.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

HB Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
the typical serial killer is a white middle aged man, being a white middle aged man he would have a more than 50/50 chance of voting for a Repulican/conservative. Its not hard to accept the norm unless you are a liberal.
True, but keep in mind those folks have only been allowed to vote for a short period of time. Liberals fought for civil rights and voting rights. Rand Paul thinks the civil rights bill is unconstitutional. Can you blame them for block voting?
HB Rules

Portsmouth, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

smartassofficial wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but keep in mind those folks have only been allowed to vote for a short period of time. Liberals fought for civil rights and voting rights. Rand Paul thinks the civil rights bill is unconstitutional. Can you blame them for block voting?
it was republicans leading the fight for civil rights, democrats were trying to filibuster those bills. Once it was lost the leadership of the democrat party decided to use laws such as abortion, food stamps, to control a population. The plantation is the US government now. They have peddle that trojan horse for 60 years and 50% of the population still has not figured it out.
youareallasshole s

King George, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Well have you reached the bottom dumbasses?
smartassofficial wrote:
<quoted text>
John G

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Bill P wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, and have another 'frickin cool-aid while your at it!
Flavor-Aide was used at Jonestown, not Kool Aid
Dawg Haus 2

Rochester, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

The Dawg dont drink.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

HB Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
it was republicans leading the fight for civil rights, democrats were trying to filibuster those bills. Once it was lost the leadership of the democrat party decided to use laws such as abortion, food stamps, to control a population. The plantation is the US government now. They have peddle that trojan horse for 60 years and 50% of the population still has not figured it out.
So Kennedy, Johnson were Republicans?? Wow. And remember who WAS a Dem back in 1964? Strom Thurmond, that crotchety liberal! Guess my history is way off.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

You left out the mass exodus of southern conservatives who moved to the Republican party, and the northern liberals who switched to the Dems.
Sad

King George, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

MinCB wrote:
If I remember right Jimmy Gray got a DWI when working for Westmoreland County.
I believe Jimmy Gray lost his job for the County, and was then hired in Colonial Beach. In my opinion, there is not necessarily anything wrong with drinking occasionally, but Driving When Drinking (DUI) is wrong, so wrong. Police officers know when they take that chance, they risk their jobs.
No Brainer

King George, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

smartassofficial wrote:
You left out the mass exodus of southern conservatives who moved to the Republican party, and the northern liberals who switched to the Dems.
How about you start a new topic "smartassofficial talks politics" or something and leave "DUI arrest" for people who want to discuss DUI arrest? It's a common sense and basic manners thing that I see violated all the time on Topix. It doesn't have to be that way. Stick to the topic. If you want to discuss something else, start a new topic. By all means, express your political views. Just don't subvert and overtake other topics with it. You told me earlier to "just scroll down" if I don't like your unrelated ramblings. Why should I or anyone else have to do that? Thanks.
yea right

Irvington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Wasn't Gray's case either dismissed or found not guilty?
HB Rules

Abell, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

yea right wrote:
Wasn't Gray's case either dismissed or found not guilty?
dismissed i believe.
HB Rules

Abell, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

No Brainer wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you start a new topic "smartassofficial talks politics" or something and leave "DUI arrest" for people who want to discuss DUI arrest? It's a common sense and basic manners thing that I see violated all the time on Topix. It doesn't have to be that way. Stick to the topic. If you want to discuss something else, start a new topic. By all means, express your political views. Just don't subvert and overtake other topics with it. You told me earlier to "just scroll down" if I don't like your unrelated ramblings. Why should I or anyone else have to do that? Thanks.
hey topix police, where the heck were you a few weeks ago on here where 3 or 4 idiots from the county or town were trying to protect their suspected drug dealing friends on by changing the conversation topic of a drug thread. you cant have your steak and cheese and eat it too.
HB Rules

Portsmouth, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

smartassofficial wrote:
<quoted text>
So Kennedy, Johnson were Republicans?? Wow. And remember who WAS a Dem back in 1964? Strom Thurmond, that crotchety liberal! Guess my history is way off.
true, but the plantation is still the U.S. govt and to deny that does nothing to help the enslaved. you can give a man a fish or you can teach him to fish. one way leads to freedom another way leads to slavery.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Agree to disagree HB.... at least on that topic. I agree with you re: No brainer... they're probably the typical Tipper Gore/Joe Liebermann liberal (shocking that I admit it, I know) supporter who gets mad that beer commercials are on TV when little Johnny is still awake. Turn your damn TV off it you don't like the content. Translation (Repeated) scroll past me and HB if you don't like it.
CBman

Charlotte Hall, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

I have seen a few new officers who look squared away coming in. Physically fit and big guys appear to be former military. I think the Chief is improving the quality of officers coming into town, this means watch out because I'm sure they are not from around here and don't put up with some of the regular BS that is done here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent King George Discussions

Search the King George Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
E. Coli Outrage...! 4 hr wtcsret 19
Add a word, drop a word (Oct '13) 19 hr wtcsret 1,504
tipsa (Jan '14) 19 hr wtcsret 60
Test your own water 19 hr wtcsret 2
add a word, drop a word (Apr '11) Fri wtcsret 13,031
add a word, drop a word 2 (Mar '12) Fri wtcsret 997
Lawn Sprinklers (Jun '11) Fri wtcsret 11
•••
•••