First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hope Not

Port Royal, VA

#1 Jul 9, 2012
I just heard in town that a CBPD officer was charged over the weekend with DUI. Here we go!!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 10, 2012
Believe it when I see the police report.... after all, rumor mill loves to spin..kinda' like Dockside Restaurant closing.
For Real

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Jul 10, 2012
Believe it. Go on courts website and see for yourself. No rumor to it.
No Brainer

King George, VA

#4 Jul 10, 2012
For Real wrote:
Help us out here. What name do we look for on the website?
tip

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Jul 10, 2012
jose irazarry
no1spcl

King George, VA

#6 Jul 11, 2012
here we go again talking bout our town`s finest. leave our officrs alone .
No Brainer

King George, VA

#7 Jul 11, 2012
For Real wrote:
Let's get to the bottom of this. If true, this is a serious charge. What's the officer's name and what jurisdiction is he charged in? You say it's on a court's website. Which one?
bobby jordon

King George, VA

#8 Jul 11, 2012
I have checked the name given by "Tip" it does NOT appear in King George or Westmorland Co arrest records.
Bill P

Lexington Park, MD

#9 Jul 11, 2012
no1spcl wrote:
here we go again talking bout our town`s finest. leave our officrs alone .
Our finest?! Are you kidding me?! Do you live in CB?!
stopdumbasses

King George, VA

#10 Jul 11, 2012
Why do you morons continually spread this vile and viscious crap all over the most ridiculous medium known to man? Because you sit around the local clubs, VFW, Eagles, Legion worrying about wheter or not you will make it home without a DWI. Then it happens, one of you gets one and out comes the BS. Well, the CBPD should camp out at night in front of each club and wait.

Citizens need to stand up!
Hope Not wrote:
I just heard in town that a CBPD officer was charged over the weekend with DUI. Here we go!!!
Sarah

New York, NY

#11 Jul 11, 2012
And many of the CB finest are in these clubs
Narc

King George, VA

#12 Jul 11, 2012
No Brainer wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's get to the bottom of this. If true, this is a serious charge. What's the officer's name and what jurisdiction is he charged in? You say it's on a court's website. Which one?
Westmoreland County Deputy got him and Sr and Jr came out to the arrest. Jr gave his girl friend a ride home. She is a waitress at the Riverboat. Joe-Joe is the officer who got arrested he an undercover person. But not on the Task Force.They would not have him.Tsk Tsk so bad in so many ways.
really really

Fredericksburg, VA

#13 Jul 11, 2012
I didn't see it on the court case website what are they trying to cover it up... If it was anybody else it would have been in the Westmoreland news by now
True Info

Catlett, VA

#14 Jul 11, 2012
Full name is Jose Luis Irizarry, Charged with DUI and Fail to keep R/T of highway. Next court date is in Westmoreland General District Court on August 7. The info can be found on the Virginia's Judicial System website.
VETNAM 2

Falls Church, VA

#15 Jul 11, 2012
Sarah wrote:
And many of the CB finest are in these clubs
They must be undercover then.

“In the meantime”

Since: Dec 09

Colonial Beach and Wash DC

#16 Jul 11, 2012
VETNAM 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
They must be undercover then.
There was a thug thread about "CB's Finest", Those type would probably frequent local clubs. Flashing stash and all that :)
<Snip>
That would have been just a little too graphic :)
No Brainer

King George, VA

#17 Jul 11, 2012
True Info wrote:
Full name is Jose Luis Irizarry, Charged with DUI and Fail to keep R/T of highway. Next court date is in Westmoreland General District Court on August 7. The info can be found on the Virginia's Judicial System website.
This information is correct and it is on the Virginia court system website. Go to this link: http://epwsgdp1.courts.state.va.us/gdcourts/c... . Then choose General District Court, Westmoreland County, enter his last name and you will find it.

So what's the significance? The guy is a cop. I assume he arrests citizens for DUI. He got caught himself for the same thing. This seems to me to be a fireable offense if he's convicted or pleads guilty..., especially if it's in his employment contract or is in the rules applicable to the local police force.

It also shows that Topix sometimes serves a useful purpose. I was skeptical when I read the first few posts on this topic. That's why I asked for somebody to provide a name and jurisdiction charged so that it could be verified. Somebody else came up with the facts that show this actually happened. While there is a lot of inflammatory, negative, untrue stuff on Topix, THIS is a good thing. The public should know about a cop being arrested for violating the law. Bravo Topix posters!!!
Nuts

Smithfield, VA

#18 Jul 11, 2012
So has he been placed on leave? Unpaid or paid?
HB Rules

United States

#19 Jul 11, 2012
No Brainer wrote:
<quoted text>
This information is correct and it is on the Virginia court system website. Go to this link: http://epwsgdp1.courts.state.va.us/gdcourts/c... . Then choose General District Court, Westmoreland County, enter his last name and you will find it.
So what's the significance? The guy is a cop. I assume he arrests citizens for DUI. He got caught himself for the same thing. This seems to me to be a fireable offense if he's convicted or pleads guilty..., especially if it's in his employment contract or is in the rules applicable to the local police force.
It also shows that Topix sometimes serves a useful purpose. I was skeptical when I read the first few posts on this topic. That's why I asked for somebody to provide a name and jurisdiction charged so that it could be verified. Somebody else came up with the facts that show this actually happened. While there is a lot of inflammatory, negative, untrue stuff on Topix, THIS is a good thing. The public should know about a cop being arrested for violating the law. Bravo Topix posters!!!
Its not that big of a deal. I hear Obama is asking the law enforcement community and judges not to enforce DWI and DUI arrest starting tomorrow. Its an extension of the non enforcement policies of our imigration laws. Obama is trying to sure up a key voting block for his reelection. He got 90% to 95% of that voting block in the last election and internal polling is telling him he needs close to 100% for reelection. Currently he has blacks, illegal aliens, bitter women against men, gays, lesbians, and if he can so up the vote of drunks who kill people on the road he has a shot at winning the election.
Time for a change

Richmond, VA

#20 Jul 11, 2012
Lost/stolen police issued gun, sexual harassment of citizens by town police, on duty uniformed officers hanging out at the bar on the weekends in town restaurants/bars, and now one of the town police officers gets a DUI? Anyone else think it might be time for a change within the Colonial Beach Police Department? Of course when we don't pay our officers an adequate salary to serve and protect our town then I guess we should be satisfied taking whoever and whatever we can get. Just a thought.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

King George Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 14 min Jake 1,361
Bikefest 39 min wtcsret 3
Mold in town hall 1 hr Not 29
Ridge road 2 hr builder bob 8
Upcoming election 3 hr Surrounded by mayhem 3
tipsa (Jan '14) Tue wtcsret 81
Ethics Ethics Ethics Tue Ethics 5
King George Dating
Find my Match

King George Jobs

King George People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

King George News, Events & Info