Happy citizen

United States

#1 May 9, 2013
The local food lion seems to be going what they call stratagy and claiming to be lowering prices now i went in there the other day and the store was beautiful and clean i went through joans line and she was very friendly its nice to have a place in this small town to go and shop for low prices and not be hasseled i believe tthe store is finallyy starting to turn around... :)
kevin

Washington, DC

#2 May 9, 2013
Food lion and Joan suck, clean up your beach!!!!
Lion king

Dundalk, MD

#3 May 9, 2013
kevin wrote:
Exactly "your beach" so get on 205 and get the F#%* out.
Really

Aylett, VA

#4 May 10, 2013
kevin wrote:
You are an idiot!! Do us all a favor and move. We don't need negative people in our town like yourself. Joan, keep up the good work. I actually like the food lion and the employees, they are friendly and helpful. So back off of them.
David J

Chesapeake, OH

#5 May 10, 2013
For years I avoided food lion. Poor service and lousy in every which way.
Lately it has made a very positive change. The store is clean and bright and staff friendly and helpful.
Flammer Fan

King George, VA

#6 May 10, 2013
Food Lion here in CB is just for our Section 8 to collect the EBT. WHy do you think prices are higher here than KG food lion
wtcsret

Goose Creek, SC

#7 May 10, 2013
Flammer Fan wrote:
Food Lion here in CB is just for our Section 8 to collect the EBT. WHy do you think prices are higher here than KG food lion
If you believe that you need to get to one of those sink hole areas and BUY BEFORE all the good ones are gone :)
Darwin

Aylett, VA

#8 May 10, 2013
After receiving complaints about poor customer service, a Customer Service Manager was assigned to te store a couple of weeks go to help change the image and train employes to provide friendly and helpful service.
whatever

King William, VA

#9 May 10, 2013
First of all the new customer service manager was not assigned to the store .she stepped down from another job for food lion she applied like everyone else did.As for the complaints about poor customer service they are everywhere not just here in food lion.there will always be those few people in every town that you cant please.The people are very friendly there i have never had a bad experience .i shop there and will continue to do so.Everyone has an off day .
Happy citizen

Gloucester, VA

#10 May 11, 2013
Flammer Fan wrote:
For your information the food lion in king george and the one located in dahlgren are sister stores to colonial beach which means that there prices are the same duhhh
Tdj1470

Baltimore, MD

#11 May 14, 2013
I work @ the Beach Foodlion. Thank You for all the nice compliments. Its great to know our hard work is paying off ! For those with an issue , Please stop in and speak to any one of our office personel or a manger. We thank You. And Appreciate your businees!
Free Food

King William, VA

#12 May 15, 2013
The first 50 people at the Food Lion EVERY DAY this week at 7 am will get free bag of grocerys,I got on today.Got to love that.
Larry

United States

#13 May 15, 2013
I was also one of the first this morning. Food Lion has improved 100% over the past few months.

The store is bright and clean, large see selection of products, friendly staff and a bag of free stuff this morning. Lets hope they continue to keep up this good work.
baby talk

United States

#14 May 22, 2013
How about the fact the married manager reproduced with another married employee, other than that it's a wonderful store with great employees!!!
kgva09

King George, VA

#16 May 24, 2013
Tdj1470 wrote:
I work @ the Beach Foodlion. Thank You for all the nice compliments. Its great to know our hard work is paying off ! For those with an issue , Please stop in and speak to any one of our office personel or a manger. We thank You. And Apprec
iate your businees!
this is my daughter. I love the emplyees of cb food lion.i have been in stores where you could cut the attitudes with a knife. not here !!!!!!!!!! love you guys and keep up the good work.
HB Rules

Moyock, NC

#17 May 29, 2013
baby talk wrote:
How about the fact the married manager reproduced with another married employee, other than that it's a wonderful store with great employees!!!
thats uncleanly, did they reproduce in the produce section? does the bastaaard baby have a upc code?

“Annoying and won't go away....”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#18 May 29, 2013
"baby talk" and "HB Rules" - What is WRONG with you people?! I mean really?!
huba huba

Portage, MI

#19 Jun 21, 2015
You don't know the half of what goes on at the food lion!! Inbreeding, mixing of the races, dogs and cats living together. Total chaos!!
Bigot hater

King George, VA

#20 Jun 22, 2015
huba huba wrote:
You don't know the half of what goes on at the food lion!! Inbreeding, mixing of the races, dogs and cats living together. Total chaos!!
7-11 is no better. You better be the owners version of political correctness or you will get barred. You get chased down the street and falsely accused of stealing. If your black you are really watched. Oh and the invasion of privacy when he sits at home and watches people then calls the store and harasses the people. The nighttime lady is rude , mean and don't complain or you will get barred.
wtcsret

King George, VA

#22 Dec 27, 2015
Lion king wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly "your beach" so get on 205 and get the F#%* out.
Ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

King George Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, drop a word (Oct '13) 2 hr Princess Hey 6,618
add a word, drop a word 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr Princess Hey 5,681
add a word, drop a word (Apr '11) Fri Princess Hey 18,021
New Local Business! Dec 11 Fredhead89 1
A-Z For Our Troll (Apr '14) Dec 11 texas pete 132
Moving to Fredericksburg VA (Dec '16) Dec 10 Tyleete 5
claire hayden Dec 9 joe 3

King George Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance