boycott the beach and things may change

boycott the beach and things may change

Posted in the King George Forum

Servant

Ardsley, NY

#1 Aug 24, 2012
I would like for all to join my cause to make change.

I call for a manditory boycott of all business on the beach and protest to OUST town manager and council and to the sleeping mayor.

This town has been pucked up for some time we need change fro top to bottom.

why not lowe all seniors taxes by taking away from town managers pay and all the staff thst she needs to run a small town.

I ask everyone to join and stop using any business on beach

shop at halls
Senior Citizen

Tappahannock, VA

#2 Aug 24, 2012
Wow sonny the only thing pucked up in this town is your brain!

Lowering my taxes isn't going to help when i have to go to Fredericksburg to shop. Dumbass.

I'll bet you have never been to a town council meeting or even tried to call the town if you have a problem.

I'm so tired of middle aged and young shits talking for us Senior Citizens!

Get off your high horse or get out of town. We like things just the way they are!
Clueless

Centreville, VA

#3 Aug 24, 2012
Senior Citizen wrote:
Lowering my taxes isn't going to help when i have to go to Fredericksburg to shop. Dumbass.
I'll bet you have never been to a town council meeting or even tried to call the town if you have a problem.
Get off your high horse or get out of town. We like things just the way they are!
Hear, hear Senior Citizen!
Dumbass

King William, VA

#4 Aug 24, 2012
Senior Citizen wrote:
not a real senior, someone on council pretending to be... is that you Rummage?
Senior Citizen

Tappahannock, VA

#5 Aug 24, 2012
Dumbass wrote:
<quoted text> not a real senior, someone on council pretending to be... is that you Rummage?
Well Dumbass I would never question who you really are it's obvious your NOT hiding behind a fictitious name!
wtcsret

Goose Creek, SC

#6 Aug 24, 2012
You got Ella, Bananas Memorex, Monkeys typwriters, and dogs. All you need is a gold top Les Paul :)
By golly I think you have it all! Now go forth and make a song!

http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oG7j52VThQ.D... **http%3a//images.search.yahoo .com/search/images%3f_adv_prop =image%26fr=yfp-t-701-s%26va=1 968%2bgold%2btop%2bles%2bpaul
MS CHIEF

Colonial Beach, VA

#7 Aug 25, 2012
Servant wrote:
I would like for all to join my cause to make change.
I call for a manditory boycott of all business on the beach and protest to OUST town manager and council and to the sleeping mayor.
This town has been pucked up for some time we need change fro top to bottom.
why not lowe all seniors taxes by taking away from town managers pay and all the staff thst she needs to run a small town.
I ask everyone to join and stop using any business on beach
shop at halls
Sounds like Steve Kennedy!
Bill P

Wicomico, VA

#8 Aug 25, 2012
Wow! Just, wow!
Mudd Butt

United States

#9 Aug 25, 2012
Cant even go to 7-11 now without getting ripped off. Maybe if the town didnt make it so hard for people to pay there bills from one month to the next people would be able to make an honest living and not have to steal in order to put food on the table, Steve Kennedy is a joke and shouldn't even be able to manage a fukn hot dog stand let alone a town, wtf is wrong with these town officials, everyone needs to be fired and someone other then a bunch of kiss azz people should be brought in who dont care about making friends but doing what needs to be done to get this town straight. Pull your head out of your azz Mr. Mayor and make some fukn changes you lazy pos
rac

Urbanna, VA

#10 Aug 25, 2012
This call to boycott makes me want to go and support local business even more! So I think today I'll swing by Dennsons and get some ice cream or maybe an iced coffee at Tattle Tales. Boycotting small business doesn't do anything, but hurt the town! Enough people are struggling to make ends meat, so lets not hurt the owners and employees of these establishments.
wtcsret

Goose Creek, SC

#11 Aug 25, 2012
This appears to be a good place to drop information. I'm stll avoiding '13 NDAs :)
Anyway, here's the info for what it's worth :)

http://ca.rand.org/stats/economics/MSA/VA.htm...
http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/51000...
Senior Citizen

Tappahannock, VA

#12 Aug 25, 2012
Mudd Butt wrote:
Cant even go to 7-11 now without getting ripped off. Maybe if the town didnt make it so hard for people to pay there bills from one month to the next people would be able to make an honest living and not have to steal in order to put food on the table, Steve Kennedy is a joke and shouldn't even be able to manage a fukn hot dog stand let alone a town, wtf is wrong with these town officials, everyone needs to be fired and someone other then a bunch of kiss azz people should be brought in who dont care about making friends but doing what needs to be done to get this town straight. Pull your head out of your azz Mr. Mayor and make some fukn changes you lazy pos
Your shopping at a convenience store what do you expect, If you want lower prices go to the grocery store or Walmart to buy your beer!

And the town is not the reason you can't pay your bills. Get off topix and look for a job.

We as seniors have worked hard all of our lives to enjoy our retirement. If this town is the reason for your financial wows then move somewhere else. And don't let the beachgate hit you in the ass as your leaving!
jas51

Washington, DC

#13 Aug 25, 2012
Why is there so much hostility in the posts in Colonial Beach? Mother Nature provides sun, sand and water, why not good neighbors?

An earlier post by a resident who calls himself a Deacon included the Episcopal Church leader's name as an ally in an attack on one of Colonial Beach's residents and small business owners. Most small towns take pride in and defend their own. CB may need to look at who they embrace as leaders in their town.

irish deacon

King George, VA

#14 Aug 26, 2012
jas51 wrote:
Why is there so much hostility in the posts in Colonial Beach? Mother Nature provides sun, sand and water, why not good neighbors?
An earlier post by a resident who calls himself a Deacon included the Episcopal Church leader's name as an ally in an attack on one of Colonial Beach's residents and small business owners. Most small towns take pride in and defend their own. CB may need to look at who they embrace as leaders in their town.
There is nothing wrong with running people out of town, especially those who want to aid autistic children. Autistic children bring nothing to Colonial Beach, and it is a well-known fact that they do not attend church!
JAS51

Arlington, VA

#15 Sep 8, 2012
What is the current status of the vintage novelty shop Populux? I purchased several items when I last visited the area. It well appointed and had a very interesting collection; well laid out.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#16 Sep 8, 2012
Boycotting our local businesses because of a town manager is most idiotic thing I have ever heard of.
Senior Citizen

Aylett, VA

#17 Sep 9, 2012
smartassofficial wrote:
Boycotting our local businesses because of a town manager is most idiotic thing I have ever heard of.
Here here!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

King George Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2sips for town manager (Feb '13) 21 hr 2sips 14
Add a word, drop a word (Oct '13) May 25 Princess Hey 6,549
Last Post Winz (Apr '14) May 25 Princess Hey 350
paris cowboy =music (Apr '14) May 23 texas pete 956
lidl May 22 Beeney 1
add a word, drop a word (Apr '11) May 21 Princess Hey 17,991
add a word, drop a word 2 (Mar '12) May 21 Princess Hey 5,650

King George Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance