Female pitbull to good home

Posted in the King George Forum

CBmom

King George, VA

#1 Jan 19, 2012
I have a five year old female pitbull I am trying to get rid of. I have two five year olds, four dogs, and am in my 1st trimester of pregnancy so I do not have the time or energy to keep her any longer. She is spayed, house trained, leash trained, amazing with kids, great with other dogs and up to date on shots. Let me know if anyone is interested at brittanybunch06@yahoo.com. Or respond to this post
PRIDE FOR LIFE GIRL

United States

#2 Jan 19, 2012
CBmom wrote:
I have a five year old female pitbull I am trying to get rid of. I have two five year olds, four dogs, and am in my 1st trimester of pregnancy so I do not have the time or energy to keep her any longer. She is spayed, house trained, leash trained, amazing with kids, great with other dogs and up to date on shots. Let me know if anyone is interested at brittanybunch06@yahoo.com. Or respond to this post
do u have pics? I have two female PITTS already
CBmom

King George, VA

#3 Jan 19, 2012
she would loveeeeee to be with other dogs shes very very playful and yes I do do you have an e-mail address?
PRIDE FOR LIFE GIRL

United States

#4 Jan 19, 2012
CBmom wrote:
she would loveeeeee to be with other dogs shes very very playful and yes I do do you have an e-mail address?
I do but I can't get into it lol do u have a Facebook ? Find me on there ....uhmmmm not sure how to give u info without a bunch of freaks acting a fool sending requests tho lol
CBmom

King George, VA

#5 Jan 19, 2012
I dont know your name to find you....http://www.facebook.com /#!/brittanybunch06
e-mail me on there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

King George Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ray Wells 3 hr person 13
add a word, drop a word (Apr '11) 3 hr Game Monitor 13,674
add a word, drop a word 2 (Mar '12) 9 hr Game Monitor 1,284
tipsa (Jan '14) 12 hr WTCSRET 128
Olas or 7/11 (Apr '09) 14 hr Bigot hater 35
cbvrs Thu Absolutely 11
Agitators Thu Jeepers Creepers 3
More from around the web

King George People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE