First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Dog days

Springfield, VA

#1 Jan 15, 2013
What's up with public works? Have not seen Rob Murphy in a LONG time...
Nuts

White Stone, VA

#2 Jan 15, 2013
Dog days wrote:
What's up with public works? Have not seen Rob Murphy in a LONG time...
He's hiding in his office searching for jobs. He's been stripped of duties, the writing is on the wall.
Nuts

White Stone, VA

#3 Jan 15, 2013
SOME is his duties, anyway.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 15, 2013
Nuts wrote:
<quoted text>
He's hiding in his office searching for jobs. He's been stripped of duties, the writing is on the wall.
Is this really true? Are we the taxpayers are still paying Murphy's manager salary but he isn't doing the manager's job? What happened? Who is in charge now? Is this a Foulds decision? Is town council aware of this? Many questions. Answers please.
Nuts

Smithfield, VA

#5 Jan 16, 2013
Jill and Jean held a staff meeting notifying employees that they are now in charge of utiities. Jean has been in charge of grounds, etc. for a long time. Roads are contracted out. Not much left for Murphy to do, particularly for $70,000.
The Shadow

Mechanicsville, VA

#6 Jan 16, 2013
Nuts wrote:
Jill and Jean held a staff meeting notifying employees that they are now in charge of utiities. Jean has been in charge of grounds, etc. for a long time. Roads are contracted out. Not much left for Murphy to do, particularly for $70,000.
Could this be more of Val's vindictive BS, putting her "Girls" in charge? Is Val trying to frame Murphy, to disguise her own gross incompetence? Is the Council building a case, to cut the head off the snake? The shadow knows, but only time will tell.
bitter husband

Elizabeth, NJ

#7 Jan 21, 2013
If this is the same married Rob that works at topps he has been sleeping w my wife for years!
Just So

Aylett, VA

#8 Jan 21, 2013
Lay off Rob He is having enough problems dealing with the management mess Val has created for those departments.There are too many bosses and no one knows who to answer to.Try working in a condition like that.Sounds kind of like the Police Dept.Instead of dealing with problems Val just hires another manager.She wants to make Her 100,000 salary and not be bothered by such minor things as employees well being.
I concur

King George, VA

#9 Jan 21, 2013
Just So wrote:
Lay off Rob He is having enough problems dealing with the management mess Val has created for those departments.There are too many bosses and no one knows who to answer to.Try working in a condition like that.Sounds kind of like the Police Dept.Instead of dealing with problems Val just hires another manager.She wants to make Her 100,000 salary and not be bothered by such minor things as employees well being.
Is that the same woman who physically assaulted a citizen, then gets into a cursing match with a council member?
no worries

King George, VA

#10 Jan 21, 2013
bitter husband wrote:
If this is the same married Rob that works at topps he has been sleeping w my wife for years!
don't worry rob, mama's got your back
People Please

Aylett, VA

#11 Jan 21, 2013
Just So wrote:
I agree with the second part of your statement, but I see no reason to lay off Murphy since he's wasting taxpayer dollars to the tune of $70,000 per year.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#12 Jan 21, 2013
I concur wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the same woman who physically assaulted a citizen, then gets into a cursing match with a council member?
Who is this and what is the story? Can somebody please elaborate?
Abby Walcher

Springfield, VA

#13 Jan 21, 2013
Please provide details.

Rick, have you been following all of this?
Kingfish

Chase City, VA

#14 Jan 21, 2013
I concur wrote:
<quoted text>
Her day in Court is 1/22, things don't look good. This madness must stop!
Dog days

Springfield, VA

#15 Jan 21, 2013
I concur wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is this person? What happenned?
court docket

Colonial Beach, VA

#16 Jan 21, 2013
Dog days wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is this person? What happenned?
Westmoreland Court,in Montross, January 22, 2 pm
Hmm

Smithfield, VA

#17 Jan 22, 2013
I concur wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this Jean?
One on One

Aylett, VA

#18 Jan 22, 2013
Jill Tighe is the only well educated and experienced one holding both water and wastewater licences that knows how to handle things properly.
Louie loose screw

Gloucester, VA

#19 Jan 22, 2013
One on one.....you must be Jill. No one else but her thinks that highly of her!
My dog has a license can he work in public works? He manages a lot a waste.....probably a better manager than her!!!

“Local Boy Done Good!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#20 Jan 22, 2013
I continue to be pleased with our Public Works Dept.

I have seen larger, richer counties with a multitude more problems.

Lets be fair to the Town Employees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

King George Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Chief Interviews going on next week 11 min been there 34
Eye Sore At Old Happy Clam Lot 3 hr Johnny Jones 13
High Tides 4 Sale 3 hr Beth Goland 29
add a word, drop a word 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr Game Monitor 1,127
Add a word, drop a word (Oct '13) 5 hr Game Monitor 1,988
add a word, drop a word (Apr '11) 5 hr Game Monitor 13,507
tipsa (Jan '14) 15 hr WTCSRET 124
More from around the web

King George People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE