Posted in the King George Forum

FYI

Saluda, VA

#1 Sep 5, 2013
Clueless

Washington, DC

#2 Sep 9, 2013
FYI wrote:
http://www.colonial-beach-virg inia-attractions.com/boardwalk -arts-and-crafts-festival.html
Enjoy!!
I thought it was one of the better arts and crafts show I've been to. Some of the photography offerings were truly fantastic. I spent $164 and I rarely open my wallet at these things.

I also saw a great deal of cooperation going on. High Tides had their music going and the owners even helped out a few of the vendors who couldn't get a signal to run their charge card purchases through.

Way to go Colonial Beach for making these vendors and visitors feel welcome!
Crafty

Alexandria, VA

#3 Sep 9, 2013
We had a great time as well. Thank you committee members for a job well done!
lmao

Colonial Beach, VA

#4 Sep 9, 2013
Clueless wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was one of the better arts and crafts show I've been to. Some of the photography offerings were truly fantastic. I spent $164 and I rarely open my wallet at these things.
I also saw a great deal of cooperation going on. High Tides had their music going and the owners even helped out a few of the vendors who couldn't get a signal to run their charge card purchases through.
Way to go Colonial Beach for making these vendors and visitors feel welcome!
you must needed your glasses because this was the worst ever that I seen in 20 years.
Clueless

Washington, DC

#5 Sep 9, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text> you must needed your glasses because this was the worst ever that I seen in 20 years.
Well, I don't go to that many arts and crafts shows, so maybe ignorance is bliss. I will defer to your opinion since you have been to the previous 19 shows.

I still think it was pretty darn good, in my opinion.
Maybe

Fredericksburg, VA

#6 Sep 9, 2013
Clueless wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I don't go to that many arts and crafts shows, so maybe ignorance is bliss. I will defer to your opinion since you have been to the previous 19 shows.
I still think it was pretty darn good, in my opinion.
I wouldn't put much stock in IMAO's statement, looks like the writing of a child or someone who has nothing better to do but show their butt
Clueless

Washington, DC

#7 Sep 9, 2013
Maybe wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't put much stock in IMAO's statement, looks like the writing of a child or someone who has nothing better to do but show their butt
Maybe, maybe not. Everybody's got an opinion.:)
Trespasser Too

Chantilly, VA

#8 Sep 10, 2013
We enjoyed the extensive Arts and Crafts show as did our four visiting guests. All of us ended up buying something. Believe I've attended eight years of these events and believe this one was the most extensive. Only complaint I ever had was when the show was held on the hill. Great job CB.
John W

Gloucester, VA

#9 Sep 10, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text> you must needed your glasses because this was the worst ever that I seen in 20 years.
Sounds like someone who did not sell his Hot Dawgs.

Since: Jun 09

King George, VA

#10 Sep 15, 2013
I thought it was a great show. Could only walk half the way, but from what I saw, was a great show.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

King George Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, drop a word (Oct '13) 36 min _FLATLINE-------- 5,218
add a word, drop a word (Apr '11) 39 min _FLATLINE-------- 17,029
add a word, drop a word 2 (Mar '12) 40 min _FLATLINE-------- 4,698
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 1 hr Quirky 313
A to Z: names of music artists (Apr '14) 6 hr Honest Babe 716
A to Z: names of cities, towns, states, places ... (Apr '14) 6 hr Honest Babe 311
A to Z of song titles (Apr '14) 6 hr Honest Babe 665

King George Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

King George Mortgages