First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sassie Saddie

Aylett, VA

#1 Mar 20, 2013
Heard that Jean is gone at last. Did Val finally have the you know whats. Also heard that she and friend are moving to Alexandria? Now only a few hundrede more to go and town can move forward!
Trying to help

Silver Spring, MD

#2 Mar 20, 2013
there we go.......Jean really turned the public areas of our town around - clean and beautifully painted bath rooms, clean beach areas, regular trash pick ups on beach , etc., etc.-- so it does make sense that the a-- h ----in town would want to run her off.

Nice job ss b----
Clueless

Falls Church, VA

#3 Mar 20, 2013
Sassie Saddie wrote:
Heard that Jean is gone at last. Did Val finally have the you know whats. Also heard that she and friend are moving to Alexandria? Now only a few hundrede more to go and town can move forward!
I think it hurts us as a society to see posts like this. This person is not a politician who might expect trash talk from the kibitzers as part of the job description. She is a human being who probably just wants to make her living and live her life. If she is moving on, leave it at that and let her be.
Overdue

United States

#4 Mar 20, 2013
Trying to help wrote:
there we go.......Jean really turned the public areas of our town around - clean and beautifully painted bath rooms, clean beach areas, regular trash pick ups on beach , etc., etc.-- so it does make sense that the a-- h ----in town would want to run her off.
Nice job ss b----
What you describe has a name. It's called the job description. Big f'ing deal that Jean picked up the garbage etc... I'll take 2 perfectly capable PW employees with a better attitude at her inflated salary any day. If she got fired, it's because of her anger problem. It should have happened long ago. Good riddance.
Beach toes

Washington, DC

#5 Mar 20, 2013
I'm very disappointed that the town would fire such a nice , hard working person ! There are a lot of lazy , unmotivated people who work for Colonial Beach , and Jean is not one of them ...
I suspect there ARE politics ,
Money .. Prejudice involved here ....
Bad Call ,Town Works , and Very disappointed in Val .... Just set us back about 50 years !
Thanks .... It's not what you know , it's who you know ... Right ?
Beach toes

Washington, DC

#6 Mar 20, 2013
Sassie Saddie wrote:
Your statement is built on prejudice , Bigoted opinions ,and on the verge of Harrasment ,....
( a few hundreds more ?) of what ? Do tell !!...This town will move forward ?... First of all you need to get your facts straight ... And second of all , I hate to admit I live in the same town as you !!!! You just moved this town backwards in my opinion !!!! IT isn't YOUR job to decide who should live here ....!!!
woot owl

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Mar 20, 2013
Beach toes wrote:
<quoted text>
Your statement is built on prejudice , Bigoted opinions ,and on the verge of Harrasment ,....
( a few hundreds more ?) of what ? Do tell !!...This town will move forward ?... First of all you need to get your facts straight ... And second of all , I hate to admit I live in the same town as you !!!! You just moved this town backwards in my opinion !!!! IT isn't YOUR job to decide who should live here ....!!!
Sounds like a relative....too close to the situation; get another side of the story.
wtcsret

Goose Creek, SC

#8 Mar 20, 2013
woot owl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a relative....too close to the situation; get another side of the story.
The assessment is correct. I'm 68, 477 miles away and have 5 years (58-62) experience with not only CB but also Westmorland county and the entire Northern Neck. Back the mag (x factor) back two clicks. Hang one you have to hang them ALL. You see it's a regional THING. A region that is rural and desires to remain so. I have references for that and have published them before. Pounding a square peg into a round hole just destroys both and torques off the hammer :)
Sassie Saddie

Aylett, VA

#9 Mar 21, 2013
Don't be so sensitive. Meant few hundred more employees not residents.
Wowwy

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Mar 21, 2013
Sassie Saddie wrote:
Don't be so sensitive. Meant few hundred more employees not residents.
Yeah! Go ahead and back step Saddie! First CB doesn't have 100 employees...... That's not at all what you meant!!! You meant it just like it sounded.
Sassie Saddie

Aylett, VA

#11 Mar 21, 2013
Wowwy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah! Go ahead and back step Saddie! First CB doesn't have 100 employees...... That's not at all what you meant!!! You meant it just like it sounded.
Let's stick to the issue. Don't tell me what I meant. She is gone and that is a good thing.
Foulds 101

Colonial Beach, VA

#12 Mar 21, 2013
Val Foulds struck again.Val put Jean in an unaproved position at public works and now that a study is being done it would expose Vals mismanagement so Jean was fired and the position done away with.All this at Jeans reputation,feelings and expence. Jean did a good job at caring for the beach and was a great asset.She became Vals sacrifical lamb in order for Val to continue making Her large salary.Val Fouls is the most employee disrespected manager of all times.This is due to Her decietful,unfair and threatning style.She has fired or pushed into retirement more employees than any manager in CB history.This is largely because Val is way over Her head and can not deal with employees or citizens fairly.She is a great con woman She will tell You anything and deliver nothing.
wtcsret

Goose Creek, SC

#13 Mar 21, 2013
"Val Fouls is the most employee disrespected manager of all times."
"Her decietful,unfair and threatning style.She has fired or pushed into retirement more employees than any manager in CB history."
"This is largely because Val is way over Her head and can not deal with employees or citizens fairly.She is a great con woman She will tell You anything and deliver nothing."

As stated without backup material you are either stating an opinion, or a very industrious and lucky monkey. Make the call or provide references :)
Seen it Before

Manassas, VA

#14 Mar 21, 2013
Foulds 101 wrote:
Val Foulds struck again....This is due to Her decietful,unfair and threatning style.....
Remember the B. Worrell fiasco. To some CB Town Hall employees B.W. was unapproachable and seemed 'nasty'. Well, we found out WHY. Ms. Foulds might be the same - apart from being a glorified Administrative Assistant. We've seen the MIS-MANAGEMENT.
Tax Payer

Capitol Heights, MD

#15 Mar 21, 2013
Sassie Saddie wrote:
Good Job do you mean we do not have to put up with her bully girlfriend any longer as well? Great move, goodbye good riddance. Val and her outrageous salary next please.
WILD ROSE

Lorton, VA

#16 Mar 22, 2013
This town is way overdue , we need change , but not the Obama way
Susan j

Alexandria, VA

#17 Mar 22, 2013
Val cannot be fired. She can do what she wants, when she wants and no one can touch her,
She's Black!
WOW

Manassas, VA

#18 Mar 22, 2013
Susan j wrote:
Val cannot be fired. She can do what she wants, when she wants and no one can touch her,
She's Black!
This is just going too FAR... You should be ashamed of yourself, and I PITY any children that you may have.
patiently waiting

Colonial Beach, VA

#19 Mar 26, 2013
It's about time. People think she did such a great job.HA!!!! If they only knew how she treated the employees. constantly using the "F" word when talking to them. look how much money was spent while she was employed. how many great workers came and gone cause of her..people need to open their eyes and see whats really going on..Val next to go!!!!
Women Rule

Colonial Beach, VA

#20 Mar 26, 2013
patiently waiting wrote:
It's about time. People think she did such a great job.HA!!!! If they only knew how she treated the employees. constantly using the "F" word when talking to them. look how much money was spent while she was employed. how many great workers came and gone cause of her..people need to open their eyes and see whats really going on..Val next to go!!!!
Lets not forget the lovley Jill Tighe and how nice and fair She has been.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

King George Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Molly K. Nogrady (May '11) 1 hr Barefeet 2
add a word, drop a word 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr _FLATLINE-------- 4,084
add a word, drop a word (Apr '11) 2 hr _FLATLINE-------- 16,405
A to Z of song titles (Apr '14) 5 hr WTCSRET 381
paris cowboy =music (Apr '14) 5 hr Honest Babe 406
Add a word, drop a word (Oct '13) 6 hr Honest Babe 4,637
A to Z: names of music artists (Apr '14) 8 hr WTCSRET 445
More from around the web

Personal Finance

King George Mortgages