Funel Cakes and Board Walk Fries

Funel Cakes and Board Walk Fries

Posted in the King George Forum

“Kelsea's Kitchen”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1 Jul 13, 2013
July 19th to July 21st Kelsea's Kitchen will be set up on Town Hill .

VA HEALTH DEPARTMENT APPROVED !

MENU: BBQ,FRIES,FUNEL CAKES AND DRINKS

DONT FORGET TO STOP BY AND HELP US FILL THE BOOT FOR THE COLONIAL BEACH FIRE DEPARTMENT.

I AM RICK DAVIS AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE.
Hot Diggidi

West Point, VA

#2 Jul 13, 2013
Rickakadawg wrote:
DONT FORGET TO STOP BY AND HELP US FILL THE BOOT FOR THE COLONIAL BEACH FIRE DEPARTMENT.
R u going to stay this time, or go in front of council and state how u r leaving and never coming back AGAIN?

“Kelsea's Kitchen”

Location hidden

#3 Jul 13, 2013
Rickakadawg wrote:
I am here for the Long Term but thank you for your concern but without a valid name registered on TOPIX your name is just another Bull Chiter and troublemaker hiding behind a fake name.

“On The Way!”

Since: Dec 09

Colonial Beach and Wash DC

#4 Jul 13, 2013
Rickakadawg wrote:
<quoted text>
I am here for the Long Term but thank you for your concern but without a valid name registered on TOPIX your name is just another Bull Chiter and troublemaker hiding behind a fake name.
Your story is still being written :) The outcome is still to be determined. In the end will the town make more from you than it spends on you?
you seem currently like a clean colonoscopy, Totally necessary for peace of mind but a PIA in the process :)(That speller did piece the 1st time:)
The future?, Well that's still to be seen :)
I'd grab a funnel cake and watch the fun!
Hot Diggidi

Upper Marlboro, MD

#5 Jul 13, 2013
Rickakadawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha calling someone a trouble maker, that's a good one! What did your truck sign say?

“Kelsea's Kitchen”

Location hidden

#6 Jul 13, 2013
Hot Diggidi wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha calling someone a trouble maker, that's a good one! What did your truck sign say?
my Truck stated my belief just as it says Colonial Beach VA nice place to live But a bad placed to try to open a Business and that's my Message to all. The Town needs to be more Business Friendly to attract Business. POINT SPOKEN
wtcsret

Goose Creek, SC

#7 Jul 13, 2013
Rickakadawg wrote:
<quoted text> my Truck stated my belief just as it says Colonial Beach VA nice place to live But a bad placed to try to open a Business and that's my Message to all. The Town needs to be more Business Friendly to attract Business. POINT SPOKEN
I see you have a sizeable fleet already, at this rate you will be recognizable soon as an Admiral :)
Beach Goddess

Newport News, VA

#8 Jul 13, 2013
Let's see how long you harass the town before you change your mind again, Rick. Last time they spent more money on you, then you brought it, with you causing more work for all town hall employees.

You also stated you were done with the town, then came back this year wanting to start a business. Which is it? You're done, or you are not done?

We could use more businesses paying taxes, but the in and out doesn't help anyone.
Rick

Colonial Beach, VA

#9 Jul 13, 2013
Beach Goddess wrote:
Let's see how long you harass the town before you change your mind again, Rick. Last time they spent more money on you, then you brought it, with you causing more work for all town hall employees.
You also stated you were done with the town, then came back this year wanting to start a business. Which is it? You're done, or you are not done?
We could use more businesses paying taxes, but the in and out doesn't help anyone.
I am here to stay and build a Empire
Hot Dickidi

United States

#10 Jul 13, 2013
Hot Diggidi wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a complete d!ck. Trying to push his buttons. Go sit back on the patio of fat fredas and get tanked with the mayor.
wtcsret

Goose Creek, SC

#11 Jul 13, 2013
Rick wrote:
<quoted text> I am here to stay and build a Empire
I did not see that one coming :)
Forget the boat people fleet, you now need the funny hat and hand in the jacket for instant recognition. Can the thumbs up pix and go with what THEY know :) They being the consumer!
Hot Diggidi

United States

#12 Jul 13, 2013
Hot Dickidi wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a complete d!ck. Trying to push his buttons. Go sit back on the patio of fat fredas and get tanked with the mayor.
Never have stepped foot in Frieda's, don't know the mayor. No need to push his buttons, he does a fine job on his own. He won't stay, all fluff.

Since: Oct 08

King George, VA

#13 Jul 15, 2013
Rick wrote:
And you are not Ricky...:o) D'Oh!
Clueless

Washington, DC

#14 Jul 15, 2013
Masterscout wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are not Ricky...:o) D'Oh!
Probably just toy hunter trying to screw up another thread in this forum.
Hot Diggidi

Alexandria, VA

#15 Jul 15, 2013
Rick wrote:
Can't run an empire if you pack up and leave town, and then announce u r never coming back, oh but you are now coming back
My bad...
Here today gone tomorrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

King George Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas Pete's Colonial Beach Forum (Aug '15) 2 hr texas pete 69
add a word, drop a word 2 (Mar '12) Feb 14 Princess Hey 5,735
Add a word, drop a word (Oct '13) Feb 14 Princess Hey 6,682
add a word, drop a word (Apr '11) Feb 13 Princess Hey 18,078
A-Z For Our Troll (Apr '14) Feb 13 Princess Hey 143
Justice for krystal Feb 13 CindyBryant 2
Will Your Car Ever Qualify as High Mileage Feb 12 GotMEAgain 1

King George Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance