soft serve coming to colonial beach s...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dawg patrol

King George, VA

#24 Feb 13, 2013
joke wrote:
<quoted text> I agree he talks out of both holes.
and you take it in both holes !
Sticky Pages

King George, VA

#25 Feb 13, 2013
joke wrote:
<quoted text> That's great, I'm sure Rick could make tons of money in Westmoreland Shore:-)
Just like you did by selling all those playboy magazines at the yard sale last year.
Rick

King George, VA

#26 Feb 15, 2013
Just a update Ice Cream Truck in paint shop getting a make over. Watch for the rolling flag will be making dry runs very soon to show all the newest investment from the Dawg. And dont forget the Ice Cream Social in front of town hall come out and meet and greet all your council members and mayor.
DawgPOOIcecream

King George, VA

#27 Feb 23, 2013
No thanks I will stick to Nancy's Icecream,

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#29 Feb 23, 2013
Rick, if this is true, please let me know, I'd love to come do a story on the ice cream social, but with there being a number of fake ricks, you never know.
rick the real rick dawg

King George, VA

#31 Feb 23, 2013
Susan Pietras-Smith wrote:
Rick, if this is true, please let me know, I'd love to come do a story on the ice cream social, but with there being a number of fake ricks, you never know.
I am working on all the details now getting painted and all legal mobile vendor ect and health dept permit which will not be any problem but I will let you know the date. I have to check with Mayor Ham to see if he would like to cut the Ribbon.

“Henhouse-66549”

Since: Dec 09

Colonial Beach and Wash DC

#32 Feb 23, 2013
Susan Pietras-Smith wrote:
When in doubt try this link out :)
I do not see his pix on a post, that makes it monkeys typewriters and bananas to most :)
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/rickakada...
Lop-eared Galoot

Centreville, VA

#33 Feb 24, 2013
DawgPOOIcecream wrote:
No thanks I will stick to Nancy's Icecream,
Yes! AND Denson's side window. I go there for the delicious ice cream flavors and the Motown music.:)
dawg

King George, VA

#34 Feb 24, 2013
Lop-eared Galoot wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! AND Denson's side window. I go there for the delicious ice cream flavors and the Motown music.:)
The new Truck will be playing colonial beach favorite music HIP HOP
LOL

Washington, DC

#35 Mar 2, 2013
This has Crazy Ray all written all over it.
joke

Washington, DC

#36 Mar 2, 2013
Sticky Pages wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you did by selling all those playboy magazines at the yard sale last year.
Yeah that's rite I sold them to your mother she loved them.
Sticky Pages

Manassas, VA

#37 Mar 2, 2013
joke wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah that's rite I sold them to your mother she loved them.
Lets get off mothers, i just got off yours last nite. It was to dirty to make playboy, more like hustler. Boy is that throat deep.
joke

Washington, DC

#38 Mar 3, 2013
Sticky Pages wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets get off mothers, i just got off yours last nite. It was to dirty to make playboy, more like hustler. Boy is that throat deep.
HEY leave Abby out of this, sorry Mom.
John W

Mathews, VA

#39 Mar 3, 2013
Dawg aka Rick I heard that Montross wants you to bring the ice cream truck down there. They love you. You are their resident NOT Colonial Beach.
Go where you are loved and wanted And, take Abby with you.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#40 Mar 3, 2013
Why discourage someone from operating a business here? Don't buy his products if you feel so strongly against Rick. I welcome his business and if the price is fair and product good, will continue to do so.
Dawg

King George, VA

#41 Mar 3, 2013
John W wrote:
Dawg aka Rick I heard that Montross wants you to bring the ice cream truck down there. They love you. You are their resident NOT Colonial Beach.
Go where you are loved and wanted And, take Abby with you.
I will be making stops in Montross during special events but my Main route will be the streets in Colonial Beach.I will be selling Ice Cream at a discounted rate and will except EBT cards. I quess if I was to open a bar the town would like it more. But I try to have our youth look at positive things and not a Bar.

This is the Year of the DAWGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !
Business

Washington, DC

#42 Mar 6, 2013
A bar does not have to be a negative. EBT cards are a negative, right along with all of the other corrupt social programs that are bankrupting this nation. A commercial vehicle parked in the middle of the road could easily be a hazard and a negative. Just some food for thought.
Steve

Washington, DC

#43 Mar 7, 2013
What are the regulations for running a food vendor? I'm in the process of purchasing a 18 foot trailer and will be looking to setup somewhere in town. I'm looking for information on permits and possibly renting a spot from May - September. Is there anyone that can chime in with pro's vs con's? Is it going to be a headache? Is there much competition? I will be selling dogs,burgers,steak n cheese, fries, and various other fried food. This will be my first summer here in the beach and just looking to do what I do best. Thanks for any information. Dawg i didn't mean to hijack your thread just hoping you would chime in since you seem experienced with this. Also saw the flyer in 7-11 and noticed you support the youth. Maybe we could link up and really help fund some of the youth programs in town.

Steve
Dawg

King George, VA

#44 Mar 8, 2013
Steve wrote:
What are the regulations for running a food vendor? I'm in the process of purchasing a 18 foot trailer and will be looking to setup somewhere in town. I'm looking for information on permits and possibly renting a spot from May - September. Is there anyone that can chime in with pro's vs con's? Is it going to be a headache? Is there much competition? I will be selling dogs,burgers,steak n cheese, fries, and various other fried food. This will be my first summer here in the beach and just looking to do what I do best. Thanks for any information. Dawg i didn't mean to hijack your thread just hoping you would chime in since you seem experienced with this. Also saw the flyer in 7-11 and noticed you support the youth. Maybe we could link up and really help fund some of the youth programs in town.
Steve
First you have to get your mobile vendors permit from VA and your retail tax number and as far as the Town of Colonial Beach get your business lic and then you get a aplication from town for board walk permit and then you set up and make everyone happy and make lots of money very easy process and no problems and the towns people are always willing to help out and suport any new business and as myself I will always be around to help.

This is the year of the Dawg !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

King George Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word, drop a word 2 (Mar '12) 13 hr _FLATLINE-------- 4,243
add a word, drop a word (Apr '11) 13 hr _FLATLINE-------- 16,564
Add a word, drop a word (Oct '13) 16 hr Honest Babe 4,762
A to Z: names of cities, towns, states, places ... (Apr '14) 16 hr Honest Babe 56
A to Z of Cars/Car Parts (Apr '14) 16 hr Honest Babe 440
A to Z: names of music artists (Apr '14) 16 hr Honest Babe 520
A to Z of song titles (Apr '14) 16 hr Honest Babe 465
More from around the web

Personal Finance

King George Mortgages