Diana Phillips

Waldorf, MD

#1 Jul 12, 2013
Who are you, nice looking giant on the segway riding down Washington Ave. this evening? I let you turn in front of me, you smiled and waved.....I have seen you before.......
beach friendly

Warrenton, VA

#2 Jul 13, 2013
could be Chuck Bird not for sure just a thought,think he is in town this weekend
Informer

Washington, DC

#4 Jul 13, 2013
beach friendly wrote:
could be Chuck Bird not for sure just a thought,think he is in town this weekend
Biggest ass I ever met. Heard his wife even threw him out. Don't get mixed up with that loser. Maybe someone will hit him on that thing.
tdj1470

Columbia, MD

#5 Jul 14, 2013
Informer wrote:
<quoted text>
Biggest ass I ever met. Heard his wife even threw him out. Don't get mixed up with that loser. Maybe someone will hit him on that thing.
Your Post proves who the biggest ass is. I have no clue who the gentleman being referred to is However , I do know not to wish that kind of harm onto someone else. Karma is a b!@#h and she knows Your name!
Jody

King William, VA

#6 Jul 14, 2013
Informer wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame on you.
HB Rules

Virginia Beach, VA

#7 Jul 16, 2013
Diana Phillips wrote:
Who are you, nice looking giant on the segway riding down Washington Ave. this evening? I let you turn in front of me, you smiled and waved.....I have seen you before.......
dont bother, if he is on a segway he is gayer than a $3 bill.
Sherri S

Washington, DC

#8 Jul 18, 2013
Wow you all are just mean and rude. What did he do to you? Deny you a permit or something? Not buy you enough beers? You would wish him hurt or worse see him crippled or dead? I lived there for years and would take him as a friend in a heartbeat. He helped me through a lot of obstacles when he worked here, and although he did not volunteer much in the social aspect, if you bothered to ask him he would do anything he could for you. He has donated a lot of time and money to non-profits and still does today. Good luck Diane, I don't know if he's free or not, but he's a nice guy, and he's intelligent, and not gay and he probably doesn't even look at this website.
HB Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
dont bother, if he is on a segway he is gayer than a $3 bill.
beach friendly

United States

#9 Jul 19, 2013
Sherri S wrote:
Wow you all are just mean and rude. What did he do to you? Deny you a permit or something? Not buy you enough beers? You would wish him hurt or worse see him crippled or dead? I lived there for years and would take him as a friend in a heartbeat. He helped me through a lot of obstacles when he worked here, and although he did not volunteer much in the social aspect, if you bothered to ask him he would do anything he could for you. He has donated a lot of time and money to non-profits and still does today. Good luck Diane, I don't know if he's free or not, but he's a nice guy, and he's intelligent, and not gay and he probably doesn't even look at this website.
<quoted text>
YES he is VERY NICE he will help you if he can,known him for years,sorry he left the beach for better ground,nice to see him when he is here to help with sound at High Tides
Robert and Wanda

Washington, DC

#10 Jul 19, 2013
beach friendly wrote:
<quoted text>YES he is VERY NICE he will help you if he can,known him for years,sorry he left the beach for better ground,nice to see him when he is here to help with sound at High Tides
Chuck is/was ok, I'm sorry he left too. I liked him, didn't always agree but he tried to help. Diane, hope you get to meet him, he is nice, intelligent, funny. And he does not deserve to be run down by someone in a car.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

King George Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happen to Chelsea's kitchen 1 hr wtcsret 9
Colonial Beach High School Alumni reunion (Jun '07) 1 hr wtcsret 3
add a word, drop a word 2 (Mar '12) Feb 18 Princess Hey 5,606
Fracking (Jan '14) Feb 16 WTCSRET 74
News Jolan Petrovics (Sep '13) Feb 16 Heidi petrovics 21
Colonial Beach Music Thread (Apr '14) Feb 14 Musikologist 66
We want to buy your house Feb 13 wtcsret 6

King George Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance