of 2
Next Last

“Hard on Ford and Chevorlet”

Since: Dec 09

Colonial Beach and Wash DC

#21 Nov 29, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>do they let u out on weekends
Once they let me out of the box I never returned :)

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;...
Bill P

Lexington Park, MD

#22 Nov 30, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>do they let u out on weekends
Don't worry about him. He has this thing with military acronyms and terminology where he thinks it makes him sound smart and like he has something clever to say. The end result is he looks foolish. Especially to those of us who also served and work for the Gov't.
Beetle

Fredericksburg, VA

#23 Dec 1, 2012
Coming to colonial beach today want to know about the detour. Do I take the back rd to halls to get to the beach ? Thanks

#24 Dec 1, 2012
Bill P wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about him. He has this thing with military acronyms and terminology where he thinks it makes him sound smart and like he has something clever to say. The end result is he looks foolish. Especially to those of us who also served and work for the Gov't.
You have the first part right :) My "thing" and "thoughts" needs a little work (research). You wouldn't be a PHD by chance?:)
Rule #1, Know your opposition.
Jack swith

Suitland, MD

#25 Dec 1, 2012
WTCSRET wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the first part right :) My "thing" and "thoughts" needs a little work (research). You wouldn't be a PHD by chance?:)
Rule #1, Know your opposition.
Psycho you don't know JACK
tired of detour

Baltimore, MD

#26 Dec 1, 2012
twisty roads are NOt easy to travel and deer are a real problem anyone whosays different hasnt driven then after 10 pm they suck i worked in the burg for 2 1/2 yrs the extra 30min plus unsafe conditions made me quit
Jody

King George, VA

#27 Dec 2, 2012
Does anybody know where I can find a Christmas tree around here?

#28 Dec 2, 2012
Jody wrote:
Does anybody know where I can find a Christmas tree around here?
The closest clandestine Christmas Tree farm is listed below :)
His cover is Asparagus, and the password is "stumpy".:)
This is bring your own saw and roll your own :)(That would be the tree wrap)
You heard none of this from me:)

http://find.mapmuse.com/map/xmas-trees/near/C...
The Vote

Tappahannock, VA

#29 Dec 2, 2012
They are selling trees on town hill.
Business

Suitland, MD

#30 Dec 2, 2012
tired of detour wrote:
twisty roads are NOt easy to travel and deer are a real problem anyone whosays different hasnt driven then after 10 pm they suck i worked in the burg for 2 1/2 yrs the extra 30min plus unsafe conditions made me quit
I dont care which route you take, it should not add 30 minutes to your commute to Fredericksburg!
OtherConcernedMo m

King William, VA

#31 Dec 5, 2012
Jennifer McGinty wrote:
Q: Just taking a general poll here. For those of you traveling to and from CB out of town, is it safer in your opinion to take Longfield/ Dragstrip or the Halls short cut. I see no reason to go all the way up to Rte 3 at Oak Grove. That seems to really add the miles and additional time to the commute. Looking fwrd to hearing your resp.
Thanks
A concerned Mom
I think it depends on where your headed. When I go towards Fredbg I take the Longfield detour back to 205. Going to Massaponax area I stay on 205 to Rt 3. Considering the deer, Rt 3 is wider with more visibility than the back roads. I am the person on any of our back roads driving UNDER the speed limit at night. Too many deer hits in this area. Anyone is welcome to go around me, but getting anywhere fast is just not worth an accident or possible death.

Since: Mar 12

Tappahannock, VA

#32 Mar 1, 2013
Does anyone know when will 205 bridge re-open?
Butter

Aylett, VA

#33 Mar 1, 2013
Jennifer McGinty wrote:
Does anyone know when will 205 bridge re-open?
The lasted news I heard was to open back up on 3/08/2013,Friday. They are running a week behind. They are to be fully completed on the 15th.

Since: Mar 12

Tappahannock, VA

#34 Mar 1, 2013
Butter wrote:
<quoted text>The lasted news I heard was to open back up on 3/08/2013,Friday. They are running a week behind. They are to be fully completed on the 15th.
Thank YOU!
JM
HB Rules

Lexington Park, MD

#35 Mar 1, 2013
Butter wrote:
<quoted text>The lasted news I heard was to open back up on 3/08/2013,Friday. They are running a week behind. They are to be fully completed on the 15th.
I think you are correct. March 8 is the open date for the bridge.
aggressive

United States

#36 Mar 2, 2013
the road behind Halls isn't that bad if people would take their time. Seems someone is always tailgating and trying to push you too fast down the road. For me you hit and you pay for it, just that simple

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

King George Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word, drop a word (Apr '11) 3 hr Game Monitor 13,547
add a word, drop a word 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr Game Monitor 1,170
Hillary 4 hr Ugh 13
Locals charged in school fire 14 hr beach goer 22
Evidence 14 hr Local Observer 2
Add a word, drop a word (Oct '13) 17 hr Game Monitor 2,028
Petition to keep Ms Gardner Fri wtcsret 10
More from around the web

King George People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE