Lost Beagle Shorty

Posted in the King George Forum

Steve Hudson

Fredericksburg, VA

#1 Jul 14, 2011
Please help me find my lost beagle Shorty. He got lost on 7-11 in King George. He is a tri colored beagle with a red collar. Please email me at hudsost@pol.net if you see him!! Reward offered. Thanks!
ramona

Williamsburg, VA

#2 Aug 19, 2011
Steve Hudson wrote:
Please help me find my lost beagle Shorty. He got lost on 7-11 in King George. He is a tri colored beagle with a red collar. Please email me at hudsost@pol.net if you see him!! Reward offered. Thanks!
Check the New Kent pound on line. Older beagle named Jeb there found with red collar.
Rachael

Huntsville, AL

#3 May 10, 2012
Steve Hudson wrote:
My friend found a beagle that was wearing a red collar and looks like he hasn't had a home. He is neutered.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

King George Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 5 hr gwsbadass 1,360
Mold in town hall 6 hr Out sourcing 28
what happened to the lil town i loved?? 9 hr Res2 37
Good Eats in CB! 19 hr Cry cry cry 28
tipsa (Jan '14) Sun wtcsret 80
Bikerfest Veteran Orgs Sep 27 Mjolnir 13
Need dock work any suggestions? Sep 25 business 4

King George Jobs

King George People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

King George News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in King George

Personal Finance