Allen board wants officers on campuses

Feb 20, 2013 Full story: The Town Talk

OBERLIN -- The Allen Parish School Board has agreed to pursue placing specially trained law enforcement officers on all public school campuses.

Read more
Marshal

United States

#1 Feb 21, 2013
Protecting our children needs to be done. However I do believe that it would be easier to take money that the Allen Parish School Board and Allen Parish Sheriffs Office already has ( Due to past taxes passed ) rather than try to pass a new tax. Allen Parish residences already pay higher taxes than any other parish around us, and we have a lot less businesses. I have been to every school in our great parish. Every school has more than one entrance that is accessible to the public. But when you go to the nice School Board Office you have to be buzzed in to see anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kinder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sulphur Louisiana Police Dept Inmates Menu (Mar '10) Feb '15 spell inmates nMes 59
Review: T J'S Express Lube Feb '15 Comeaux 2
jobs Feb '15 need a job 1
oakdale no where to live (Mar '06) Feb '15 Renee Hulin 20
Looking for freaks i Elton Jan '15 turnemout 1
Nikky Taylor Dec '14 Ali 1
Chuck Brookins (Sep '11) Oct '14 JllnLgh 3
Kinder Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kinder People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance