Louisiana High School Football - Kind...

Louisiana High School Football - Kinder trounces South Beauregard

There are 27 comments on the MaxPreps story from Sep 30, 2006, titled Louisiana High School Football - Kinder trounces South Beauregard. In it, MaxPreps reports that:

Fans at Friday's league game between the Kinder Yellowjackets and the visiting South Beauregard Knights , witnessed Kinder's football team trounce South Beauregard by a score of 55-6. With the win, Kinder ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MaxPreps.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
erdinc

Turkey

#1 Nov 29, 2006
nee
Misty Duplichan

Ottawa, KS

#2 Jun 17, 2007
I am here on behalf of the Kinder High School. I am going to be a Freshman in the years of 2007-2008 and I hope that I have fun. I think our football team is wonderful and we have great athletes with great patintal. I truly hope we have an undefeated season.

Yours truely,
Misty Duplichan
Gatelyn Kiffe

Olla, LA

#3 Aug 14, 2007
My biggest support goes out to my favorite player #56 Seth Holden! Not only because he's my boyfriend, but also because of his love for the team. His brother Jacob Holden #54 I also wish you the best of luck this year! Goodluck starting this year Jake! GO JACKETS!!!!!!
Kinder Yellow Jackets Fan

United States

#4 Sep 29, 2007
Best of Luck to the Jackets!! And, what a joy to wath #4, Blake Courville. That boy really gives his 100% in every game...
Kinder Yellow Jackets

Monroe, LA

#5 Oct 2, 2007
Good luck to the Jackets this year! Can't wait to see #4 play again!!! He's so sexy!
Kinder Yellow Jacket Fan

Foristell, MO

#6 Oct 2, 2007
Blake courville #4 played a great game ,with two sacks and alot of good blocking. That boy can realy run,can't wait to see You put some moves on Welsh .Gooooo Jackets!!!!!!!!!
K-Town Jacket

Foristell, MO

#7 Oct 2, 2007
Well, Honstley i think the greatest football player is my brother,#4 Blake Courville. Of course he's me favorite. But, overall their all good players and athlets. GO BIG K!!!!!!
K-Town Jacket

Foristell, MO

#8 Oct 2, 2007
Kinder Yellow Jackets wrote:
Good luck to the Jackets this year! Can't wait to see #4 play again!!! He's so sexy!
who are you?
Aunt Wendy

Pine Bluff, AR

#9 Nov 9, 2007
GO YELLOJACKETS!!!! Caseyboy---wish I could have been there tonight to see yall take another win! Arkansas loves their Kinder Yellow Jackets!!! Good Luck next week!!!
Knights fan

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#10 Nov 15, 2007
Kinder would not be able to beat South Beauregard this year. We had to powerful of an offence. Last year was different. I wish we would have played yall. It would have been a close game but I think we would win because we had more heart this year than ever before. That's why we went from 3-7 to 7-3 and nearly beat Newman in the playoffs the 5th ranked team. But good luck to Kinder.
chasity

Atlanta, GA

#11 Nov 27, 2007
get it
Stacey

United States

#12 Jan 29, 2008
Good Luck Kinder Yellow Jackets!!! Hope ya'll have a great season. 2008 will be great!!! Go Jordan Odom!!!!!!!!!!
kate

Plaucheville, LA

#13 Feb 29, 2008
chyeahh kinderrr!
go number 12!
haha
we rockkk<3
kate

Plaucheville, LA

#14 Feb 29, 2008
Kinder Yellow Jackets wrote:
who are you?
EBpowerback

Tyler, TX

#15 Aug 27, 2008
Im really looking forward to play kinder, im the starting running back for east beau. and i enjoyed playing the scrimmage with yall. Kinder football has great sportsmanship. good luck to yall.
easter bunny of kinder

Jena, LA

#16 Oct 12, 2008
dfuck coach wainwright!!he is a horrible coach! and needs to get off duhons dick!!"seniors never made enough summer work outs that y we suck" watever wainwright!!
oberlins best

Natchitoches, LA

#17 Nov 9, 2008
kinder high sucks
jacket fan

Ville Platte, LA

#18 Nov 30, 2008
kinder.sucked.this.year.

but i still love themm jackets (:
Tony

Plainfield, IL

#19 Jan 9, 2009
I am looking for an old friend that coaches basketball at Kinder. If anyone would know the email address of Bruce Bard, please forward it to me at [email protected]
courtney victorian

Houston, TX

#20 Aug 31, 2009
I come to kinder and i personally think they suck. I mean idk bout every other sport but the football team sucks......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kinder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nickie LeJeune (Dec '15) Dec 26 Dr pepper 3
Angele font new man is yuck Nov '16 High maintenance 4
Patricia duplichan Nov '16 Josh 5
Missy Attales (May '16) Nov '16 Larry rougeau 3
News Seventeen-year-old Derrick Randle was charged w... Nov '16 Rainbow Kid 3
Looking for freaks i Elton (Jan '15) Nov '16 Ladies man 2
Jojo And Stacy (Jun '16) Nov '16 Salt lick 4

Kinder Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance