Sierra Dianne Moffet
TheCurve

Dallas, TX

#1 Nov 9, 2009
Looking for this lady. I haven't seen her in well over 8 years. She has a brother named Joshua Moffet. They lived next to the mansion in taylorville on Houston street in that Victorian home. She ran around with Nina Prince (Fred Prince's sister). Last time I heard she ran off with my beat friends money and stole my class ring. (friend was alam fitzwater).
Ms Ogden

Sugar Grove, IL

#2 Nov 9, 2009
TheCurve wrote:
Looking for this lady. I haven't seen her in well over 8 years. She has a brother named Joshua Moffet. They lived next to the mansion in taylorville on Houston street in that Victorian home. She ran around with Nina Prince (Fred Prince's sister). Last time I heard she ran off with my beat friends money and stole my class ring.(friend was alam fitzwater).
You didn't hear? She was mixed up with some shady characters for years. They found her frozen in a car outside of Chicago last winter. She had heroin in her system.
RepoMan

Dallas, TX

#3 Nov 9, 2009
I heard that she ended up rippin a guy off and lived in Miami. She lived in conneticut for a while but no traces in Chicago. She is a bit of a money person.
Epix

Dallas, TX

#4 Nov 9, 2009
Her curve I will call you what else we found. Did you know she got into Wicca?
TheCurve

Dallas, TX

#5 Nov 9, 2009
Yeah when we were dating she got into that crap. She stood about 5'7. She had dark alburn hair. Black roots. She was into alot of wierd crap. Dominitrix stuff. Then she said that she wanted to date someone else and ended up being my best friend. Then stole his money tossed my ring and ran off. Finding her mom or brother would work to. They owe some people some money and the whole family just disappeared.
TheCurve

Dallas, TX

#6 Nov 9, 2009
Ms Ogden how do you know of this. There are people needing to find them. That family owes some people some money. Alot of money!
RepoMan

Dallas, TX

#7 Nov 10, 2009
Her mom sandy has a house in colorado and winters to fort myers, FL. I have contacted her to reach her but with. No response. Her daughter Sierra recieved a moving violation back in 2008 in Florida so she is alive between then and 2008.
RepoMan

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Nov 13, 2009
Not dead we talked. You talked to her and it's done. Ight I am out of here.
jasonthe29th

Augusta, GA

#9 Nov 27, 2013
I remember them.
ThrCurve

United States

#10 Feb 22, 2018
Yeah she's in Arizona

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kincaid Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amie Marie Booker Feb '18 Pig kisser 1
Stolen items from cemetery Feb '18 Mike Collins 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Feb '18 SligieForMayor 177
News Mary Althoff-Manning (Oct '17) Oct '17 Bev French Moore m 1
Pack 132 (Oct '17) Oct '17 MrsNolen 1
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Illinois... (Oct '10) Sep '17 HogWash 58
News Rosamond standoff ends with man in custody (Sep '17) Sep '17 nztyraider 1

Kincaid Jobs

Personal Finance

Kincaid Mortgages