Gwynneville, IN

#1 Jun 23, 2010
Anyone know her ,is she married ?
yup

Richmond, KY

#2 Jun 23, 2010
wonder wrote:
Anyone know her ,is she married ?
unfortantly. well she isn't as bad as her sis jessica. she is a big hoe.
yup

Richmond, KY

#3 Jun 23, 2010
and yes she is married. to a williamson boy and has a kid.
wonder

Gwynneville, IN

#4 Jun 23, 2010
oK, thanks
wonder

Gwynneville, IN

#5 Aug 14, 2010
Found her phone number In my mans car, said disconnected so I payed online to see who did own It gave her name soooo maybe sister lived with ?gave address......of long fork but did give whole address just gave some to see
whatever

Richmond, KY

#6 Aug 15, 2010
well whos your man
wonder

Gwynneville, IN

#7 Aug 15, 2010
not telling just yet. need to know how long shes been married ? and were has her man worked b4?
friend of the family

Grundy, VA

#9 Oct 3, 2010
omg how topix cracks me up people typing their little fingers to the bone about sh!t they don't even know... why don't give your legs a lil work out walk your a$$ to their drive way and ask them your self, OH WAIT YOU CAN'T you don't even know that about them, but yet you know so much... and for the people calling out names, i got one for you pu$$y ... since in how you can't even leave your name... and I agree with johnda it wont in good on your behalf for the one who wants to know!

- MOKEY! ;)
johnda

Gilbert, WV

#10 Oct 4, 2010
obv you dont kno crap about either of my sisters.. cuz all the bullsh!t wrote is wrong.. so do your self a fav and get the info rite b4 tryin to talk sh!t that deff. wont end good on your behalf. hiding behind the computer screen is so not how we do.. so if you want to reach ne of us jus let me kno a i will do better than a number i will give you the address.. scared cun+s leave ur name.!
wonder

Deputy, IN

#11 Oct 5, 2010
No dump azz not scared of any woman. just dont want to mess up catching him.
sounds like no one he would F*** anyways. way to dumb.
Brittani

Peach Creek, WV

#12 Oct 11, 2010
bahaha..!thats funni but i would def. STOP tlkin s**t now if i was u..! lol..
Kim will DEFINETELY beat u till u cant walk if she finds out who u r ..
lmao..:)
jealous

Winchester, KY

#13 Oct 12, 2010
johnda wrote:
obv you dont kno crap about either of my sisters.. cuz all the bullsh!t wrote is wrong.. so do your self a fav and get the info rite b4 tryin to talk sh!t that deff. wont end good on your behalf. hiding behind the computer screen is so not how we do.. so if you want to reach ne of us jus let me kno a i will do better than a number i will give you the address.. scared cun+s leave ur name.!
well i know all of you and i do have room to talk shit about your sis jessica cause she almost wrecked my family by sleeping with my husband so i know what kind of hoe she is.
This is a joke

Dana, KY

#14 Dec 30, 2010
Kim is a hoe and her man Aaron Williamson is a dirt bag. They are both on drugs. The baby she has is NOT even his and he steals anything and does anykind of drugs. They are both jokes!!! He cheats on her every chance he gets!! He is a waste of a man. I heard he beats on them too!!
cousin

Winchester, KY

#15 Dec 31, 2010
This is a joke wrote:
Kim is a hoe and her man Aaron Williamson is a dirt bag. They are both on drugs. The baby she has is NOT even his and he steals anything and does anykind of drugs. They are both jokes!!! He cheats on her every chance he gets!! He is a waste of a man. I heard he beats on them too!!
how u know so much, u partying with them or better yet out theiving..listen ppl can change and if anything will do it, its a good woman and a baby..sure hope ur ass can cash what u have accussed, cause i have informed their father exactly how to have the ip and url address searched, then once that is found, look forward to ur summons..better yet, grow some balls and put ur name on here..funny how ppl will talk smack when they think they cant be found out..girls, dont let no one knock them, ask around and ppl will tell u about the beat downs...kim, i live about u, get u with me and we will solve this and find out the skank starting this..i found out who done it to me and now they have no internet, lol
This is a joke

Dana, KY

#16 Dec 31, 2010
Your a joke I am not stupid!!!I am on a public computer and you ain't finding out shit!!!! Besides that I have already had a run in with her and I know how she is "a scared pup" And inoreder to see severity tapes you have to have a warrent...so goodluck wasting your time!!!! Bahahhahah
This is a joke

Dana, KY

#17 Dec 31, 2010
In order to see security tapes...
This is a joke

Dana, KY

#18 Dec 31, 2010
PS smartass you can't take someones Internet because they post an OPINION!!! Just sayin :) lmao
JustVisiting

Wilmington, NC

#19 Dec 31, 2010
friend of the family wrote:
omg how topix cracks me up people typing their little fingers to the bone about sh!t they don't even know... why don't give your legs a lil work out walk your a$$ to their drive way and ask them your self, OH WAIT YOU CAN'T you don't even know that about them, but yet you know so much... and for the people calling out names, i got one for you pu$$y ... SINCE IN HOW you can't even leave your name... and I agree with johnda it wont in good on your behalf for the one who wants to know!
- MOKEY! ;)
since in how?????? HAHAHA
oh, which KimC is this thread referring to?
cousin

Winchester, KY

#20 Jan 1, 2011
This is a joke wrote:
PS smartass you can't take someones Internet because they post an OPINION!!! Just sayin :) lmao
actually, when a harrassment communications warrant(summons, depending on the situation)is gone to court and the defendant is found guilty, that is one of the consequences..why dont u take some of that time u have and gone to the court house and do some research on criminal cases..ppl can state opinions ur right, but when they start making acusations (claims) or lies, they have to prove them if taken to court..each situation is different..now get ur dictionary out, look up the big words, and i talk to u later..and thats Ms. smartass to u :0).and it can be traced, thats why topix has u confirm ur post by typing in the numbers.like i said trust me, i know
cousin

Winchester, KY

#21 Jan 1, 2011
This is a joke wrote:
Your a joke I am not stupid!!!I am on a public computer and you ain't finding out shit!!!! Besides that I have already had a run in with her and I know how she is "a scared pup" And inoreder to see severity tapes you have to have a warrent...so goodluck wasting your time!!!! Bahahhahah
yeah, hide behind a public computer, but trust me the library knows who and which computer they use...so u really arent hiding from anyone, and ur the scared pup since u trying to hide...if not post it honey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kimper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News KSP Investigates Suspected Murder in Pike County (Aug '15) 3 hr Daughter 4
ella,glenn dale and tessa jones 14 hr Disgusted 13
coal fields mascot tessa jones 14 hr Disgusted 4
Looking for an old corvette owned by Thurman We... Jun 25 Lost vette 1
Roger Richardson May '16 Omm 1
brandy reed Feb '16 just wondering 1
News Kimper man dies in coal truck collision (Nov '06) Feb '16 Smells it cookin 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kimper Mortgages