nastest people kimper

nastest people kimper

Posted in the Kimper Forum

to many of them

Richmond, KY

#1 Jun 17, 2012
who r the nastiest people in kimper i no a few familys that u cant walk by breething bc they stank so bad. lets offer up sum soap n water i thro n the first bach.
wiggle worm

Ransom, KY

#2 Jun 19, 2012
dont be afraid name them i clean mine
JustSaying

Winchester, KY

#3 Nov 14, 2014
to many of them wrote:
who r the nastiest people in kimper i no a few familys that u cant walk by breething bc they stank so bad. lets offer up sum soap n water i thro n the first bach.
Well, I'd say they could spell better than you and will make something of themselves instead of talking about other people like you do get a life..
beware

United States

#4 Nov 15, 2014
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'd say they could spell better than you and will make something of themselves instead of talking about other people like you do get a life..
You get on here correcting spelling and sh*t ...u sound definsive if so say who u are...just saying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kimper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to him? :( 9 hr Sad 1
Did Babbs Deskins leave her husband? 10 hr Just my opinion 6
Chattaroy church or God condones adultery Tue examine you self 5
doyles Tue Jmay 2
Drug on Doyle Mtn Mon Whitey 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon opinion 723
Is tug fork apts a good place to live? (May '14) Mon Lol 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kimper Mortgages