happy 11th anniversary

Posted in the Kimper Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sweetthang

United States

#1 Jun 9, 2012
Made it 11 years today little does wifey know as soon as them kids r grown he's out!!! Enjoy it while it lasts.
thanks

United States

#2 Jun 12, 2012
sweetthang wrote:
Made it 11 years today little does wifey know as soon as them kids r grown he's out!!! Enjoy it while it lasts.
Thanks for warning me.....now I can spend his savings and start one of my own so when he leaves he won't get the last laugh ...In the mean time I will live it up:)
sweetthang

United States

#3 Jun 12, 2012
thanks wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for warning me.....now I can spend his savings and start one of my own so when he leaves he won't get the last laugh ...In the mean time I will live it up:)
what savings? Lol
thanks

United States

#4 Jun 13, 2012
sweetthang wrote:
<quoted text>what savings? Lol
lol....shows how much you know. Nothing is in his name anyways so let him go. I am not holding a gun to his head and making him stay.
sweetthang

United States

#5 Jun 13, 2012
Everybody knows why he's there,just a few more years, can't me be much savings feeding ur fat butt,
gretta

United States

#6 Jun 13, 2012
We know u couldnt afford to keep it on ur little income haha plus it community property u all bought it after u were married it would have to be sold if u couldn't reach agreement. Not holding a gun to head just kids.
thanks

Lubbock, TX

#7 Jun 13, 2012
gretta wrote:
We know u couldnt afford to keep it on ur little income haha plus it community property u all bought it after u were married it would have to be sold if u couldn't reach agreement. Not holding a gun to head just kids.
You think u know who I am so how about the both of ya stop sitting behind a computer and face me to my face like big girls....
sweetthang

United States

#8 Jun 13, 2012
Next time I see ya I'll let u know honey to ya face, u might pack a whooping too
thanks

Lubbock, TX

#9 Jun 13, 2012
Just go ahead and tell me who you are why wait?? You seem to know me and where I live.....
thanks

Greensburg, PA

#10 Jun 13, 2012
You know this stupid. You seem to know so much about me and my family so pick up the phone and call me I am sure you know my number. And no its not a gun or the beautiful girls holding him. You know so so much then you know that he didn't keep or marry the three women that had boys that belong to him. You couldn't put a sawed-off shoot gun to his head to make him stay with them one night stands......
sweetthang

United States

#11 Jun 13, 2012
That's not what he says when he been having sex with me honey and he keeps begging for more, lol
sweetthang

United States

#12 Jun 13, 2012
No I ll just come to ur house I'm just right up the road haha
hilarious

United States

#13 Jun 13, 2012
Must be threatened by one of those so called one so called one night stands cause I don't recall seeing names mentioned and the wife sure has someone in mind to who she is talking to, why that, seems to me like someone has issues in their marriage and this could all be a big joke but none the less it is funny since there are no names even mentioned.
thanks

United States

#14 Jun 13, 2012
You know what you just need to stop being a coward and hidding behind your computer and come talk to me face to face. Lets just put all of this out in the open lay it all on the table. I home!!!!
sweetthang

United States

#15 Jun 13, 2012
Honey my man got 3 boys 2 girls and another on the the way, I dint know if it your husband or not, but I think if u think it's him u should take it up with him cause I am not the one married he is but you sound like a but case to me you need help and if he dies cheat on you I understand completely, you need to a good psychiatrist before thoughts of suicide enter your mind, come to my house if u want to meet I live at meathouse apartments
sweetthang

United States

#16 Jun 13, 2012
It's hard for me to get out cause I can't walk for a week after I have sex with your husband.
sweetthang

United States

#17 Jun 13, 2012
Sure was nice visiting with your husband tonight when I received the knock at the door I thought it was you but I was delighted to see him glad I have no children to tie me down at this time at least until our little bundle of joy arrives.
sweetthang

United States

#18 Jun 13, 2012
Oh and he say he love my 23 year old pregnant tail better than you 29 year old fat tail u make him sick!
sweetthang

United States

#19 Jun 13, 2012
Your family knows a lot about putting a gun to his head don't they? He told me all about it. Right b4 he left my house tonight.
sweetthang

United States

#20 Jun 14, 2012
But it always best when I give him action at L&M mart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kimper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt Reynolds (Aug '13) 11 hr Heartbreaker 7
Little hackneys creek 11 hr Heartbreaker 3
tessa jones (Mar '17) Wed Seth 23
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Aug '17 Really 843
Kimper Music Thread (Dec '13) Jun '17 Musikologist 17
kensucky basketball pos! (Mar '17) Mar '17 Luke Maye 1
Girl at kimper fire station (Mar '17) Mar '17 Backdraft 1

Kimper Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kimper Mortgages