Next Last
Open your eyes

United States

#47 May 22, 2012
I dont think she us retiring but I see her truck there late most days
Goofy

Richmond, KY

#48 May 22, 2012
I guess things will settle down now since the election is over and Napier was beaten.... Remember, you might need some help in the Fall..... Might want to shut up or you might take another loss.....
rrr

Richmond, KY

#49 May 23, 2012
Goofy wrote:
I guess things will settle down now since the election is over and Napier was beaten.... Remember, you might need some help in the Fall..... Might want to shut up or you might take another loss.....
that right they good to her to her face talk about her like a dog behid
rtom

Richmond, KY

#50 May 23, 2012
Goofy wrote:
they need a loss
stfu

United States

#51 May 23, 2012
They need to get rid of those fatty teachers they have there that think their crap don't stink, half of them r mean anyway
Terry

Richmond, KY

#52 May 23, 2012
Goofy wrote:
Go for it!they will get a loss anyway and so will some of the rest, its a two way street these days.
get you facts staight

Pikeville, KY

#53 May 23, 2012
I know for afact that Mrs .Hess cares deeply for all the children that goes to Kimper, she puts in alot of hours that people dont even know about!!! My daughter goes there and I wouldn't think about sending her anywhere else !!!! Just wanted Mrs. Hess know how thankful this parent is and how blessed we are to have you at Kimper !!!!!!! To the ones that are not happy with her , I have one thing to say ,be careful what you wish for because you could end up with someone ALOT worse !!!!!! THANK YOU MRS.HESS FOR ALL YOU DO, NOT ONLY FOR MY DAUGHER , BUT FOR ALL THE CHILDREN AT KIMPER !!!!!!!
123olk

Inez, KY

#54 May 23, 2012
get you facts staight wrote:
I know for afact that Mrs .Hess cares deeply for all the children that goes to Kimper, she puts in alot of hours that people dont even know about!!! My daughter goes there and I wouldn't think about sending her anywhere else !!!! Just wanted Mrs. Hess know how thankful this parent is and how blessed we are to have you at Kimper !!!!!!! To the ones that are not happy with her , I have one thing to say ,be careful what you wish for because you could end up with someone ALOT worse !!!!!! THANK YOU MRS.HESS FOR ALL YOU DO, NOT ONLY FOR MY DAUGHER , BUT FOR ALL THE CHILDREN AT KIMPER !!!!!!!
Actually, you cannot speak for any kids but yours. It is obvious that there are lots who feel opposite of you. All are entitled to their opinion
mister know it all

Winchester, KY

#55 Jun 4, 2012
Idiots wrote:
You people are the most ignorant, stupid, goofy bunch of losers I have ever seen to get on here and talk about a damn grade school like this. If you don't like the place, haul your fat welfare check drawing as$es out of there and shut the he11 up for awhile!
u r the ignorant one, dont u understand want this forum is about..i was always taught when ppl point fingers at others, they have 3 pointing right back at them...now go ahead, point ur finger, ah wha....it worked didnt it..if u dont look like it, dont get on here...and btw, when can i get a welfare check...wont lie, i have tried, but never been sucessful,...why dont u share ur secrets..
Congrats

Richmond, KY

#56 Jun 5, 2012
mister know it all wrote:
<quoted text>u r the ignorant one, dont u understand want this forum is about..i was always taught when ppl point fingers at others, they have 3 pointing right back at them...now go ahead, point ur finger, ah wha....it worked didnt it..if u dont look like it, dont get on here...and btw, when can i get a welfare check...wont lie, i have tried, but never been sucessful,...why dont u share ur secrets..
Congrats! This might be the most stupid, ignorant, and non-coherent post that I have ever read. In your constant rambling, at no time did you display a rational thought or sentence. We are all now dumber as a result of reading this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kimper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Concrete plant at Turkey Creek 1 hr GIgi 2
who robbed hubert grizzle?? (Oct '14) 8 hr Tonya 29
Phyllis Music Thread 15 hr Musikologist 1
Giovannis (Nov '11) Wed fake 8
Trailer at Stone Ky Wed Tim 3
Superstar Wed truth 53
Just a girl wondering Tue Curious 3
More from around the web

Kimper People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE