Goofy

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

I guess things will settle down now since the election is over and Napier was beaten.... Remember, you might need some help in the Fall..... Might want to shut up or you might take another loss.....
rrr

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Goofy wrote:
I guess things will settle down now since the election is over and Napier was beaten.... Remember, you might need some help in the Fall..... Might want to shut up or you might take another loss.....
that right they good to her to her face talk about her like a dog behid
rtom

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Goofy wrote:
they need a loss
stfu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

They need to get rid of those fatty teachers they have there that think their crap don't stink, half of them r mean anyway
Terry

Garrett, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Goofy wrote:
Go for it!they will get a loss anyway and so will some of the rest, its a two way street these days.
get you facts staight

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

I know for afact that Mrs .Hess cares deeply for all the children that goes to Kimper, she puts in alot of hours that people dont even know about!!! My daughter goes there and I wouldn't think about sending her anywhere else !!!! Just wanted Mrs. Hess know how thankful this parent is and how blessed we are to have you at Kimper !!!!!!! To the ones that are not happy with her , I have one thing to say ,be careful what you wish for because you could end up with someone ALOT worse !!!!!! THANK YOU MRS.HESS FOR ALL YOU DO, NOT ONLY FOR MY DAUGHER , BUT FOR ALL THE CHILDREN AT KIMPER !!!!!!!
123olk

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

get you facts staight wrote:
I know for afact that Mrs .Hess cares deeply for all the children that goes to Kimper, she puts in alot of hours that people dont even know about!!! My daughter goes there and I wouldn't think about sending her anywhere else !!!! Just wanted Mrs. Hess know how thankful this parent is and how blessed we are to have you at Kimper !!!!!!! To the ones that are not happy with her , I have one thing to say ,be careful what you wish for because you could end up with someone ALOT worse !!!!!! THANK YOU MRS.HESS FOR ALL YOU DO, NOT ONLY FOR MY DAUGHER , BUT FOR ALL THE CHILDREN AT KIMPER !!!!!!!
Actually, you cannot speak for any kids but yours. It is obvious that there are lots who feel opposite of you. All are entitled to their opinion
mister know it all

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Idiots wrote:
You people are the most ignorant, stupid, goofy bunch of losers I have ever seen to get on here and talk about a damn grade school like this. If you don't like the place, haul your fat welfare check drawing as$es out of there and shut the he11 up for awhile!
u r the ignorant one, dont u understand want this forum is about..i was always taught when ppl point fingers at others, they have 3 pointing right back at them...now go ahead, point ur finger, ah wha....it worked didnt it..if u dont look like it, dont get on here...and btw, when can i get a welfare check...wont lie, i have tried, but never been sucessful,...why dont u share ur secrets..
Congrats

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

mister know it all wrote:
<quoted text>u r the ignorant one, dont u understand want this forum is about..i was always taught when ppl point fingers at others, they have 3 pointing right back at them...now go ahead, point ur finger, ah wha....it worked didnt it..if u dont look like it, dont get on here...and btw, when can i get a welfare check...wont lie, i have tried, but never been sucessful,...why dont u share ur secrets..
Congrats! This might be the most stupid, ignorant, and non-coherent post that I have ever read. In your constant rambling, at no time did you display a rational thought or sentence. We are all now dumber as a result of reading this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kimper Discussions

Search the Kimper Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 11 min Tollesboro Guy 81,560
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr reality 146,895
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 7 hr Flint hill bandit 26,210
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 12 hr Flint hill bandit 16,129
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) Mon Flint hill bandit 1,019
Any openings in Forest Trace? Mon Ambie_babii 2
BHS class of 87 Sun just me 4
•••
•••
•••
Kimper Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Kimper Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000