mom of 3

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

I am so sick of that school I am about to take my kids out and take them to johns creek or phelps. The teachers act like they are to good to help a child that has a harder time learning than some. I am just sick of being talk down to like I don't know how to take care of my own kids. Mrs.Hess thinks she is running a boot camp and lord forbid one of the children act up a little all you hear out of her is spank or send them home for 3 days HELLO the kids enjoy that. I hope when they get the new school done at phelps that they close kimper all together.
reed

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

mom of 3 wrote:
I am so sick of that school I am about to take my kids out and take them to johns creek or phelps. The teachers act like they are to good to help a child that has a harder time learning than some. I am just sick of being talk down to like I don't know how to take care of my own kids. Mrs.Hess thinks she is running a boot camp and lord forbid one of the children act up a little all you hear out of her is spank or send them home for 3 days HELLO the kids enjoy that. I hope when they get the new school done at phelps that they close kimper all together.
grades kids are in?
Rusty

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

sick of that school to...
call the board

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Judged:

she lied on my child but she didnt know that they had their ipod on and recording the conversation...i am told that the only time the teachers want to help is when they take the state tests and they give them the answer, which i have reported as well..when a parent goes down there over something, she wants to make out like its because one has a crush on the other or jealously..bahaha..maybe thats what her problem was when she went to school..if a parent dont sit down there and talk smack about other ones then they get talked about...i am sick of it, but i am gonna make sure i have everything i need to take it as high as i need to...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

mom of 3 wrote:
Why would your child do better at Johns Creek or Phelps?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

call the board wrote:
she lied on my child but she didnt know that they had their ipod on and recording the conversation...i am told that the only time the teachers want to help is when they take the state tests and they give them the answer, which i have reported as well..when a parent goes down there over something, she wants to make out like its because one has a crush on the other or jealously..bahaha..maybe thats what her problem was when she went to school..if a parent dont sit down there and talk smack about other ones then they get talked about...i am sick of it, but i am gonna make sure i have everything i need to take it as high as i need to...
Were the teachers giving answers like, "...Number 7 is D, Number 8 is C..." or were they explaining a part of the test that a child was having difficulty with?
horse rider

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

Just go buy you a horse and everything will be okay lol. Heck Mrs. Hess probably give you a teaching job, even if you aint qualified it wouldnt matter, just as long as you got a horse then you could be a WEEKEND WARRIOR too. LMAO.
true

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

Yes, go get a horse u will get whatever u want at the school, u can teach a class u r not qualified to teach, plus can drive a bus even though u can't drive it in reverse, u have to get ur husband to do it for u
Kimper

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Well as for me i have been sick of that school and if my mind dont charnge my children will be put in Johns Creek when school starts back
Kimper Mom

Shelbiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Earl says they're keeping that school open, but after August, they're moving the kides to Phelps and Johns Creek.
Pike County schools

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

My kids do not go there... But I have hread the same thing because my cousins kids went there for a while... I do not like teachers that do not do there jobs.. Some of them are only there for a payday... I have the same problem with teachers where my kids go to school... It makes me sick... I am a member on the site base committee at my school and I have hread that they will not shut that school down because of the woman that left it to them... They have to keep it open because that is the only way they get the land... Have been told that Johns Creek is a great school... I do not know about Phelps...
Smack

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

There is good and bad in all the schools,As a parent my last choice would be Johns Creek,they have convicted drug dealers as coaches.I thought you had to have a back ground check and convicted felons couldn't coach or participate in activies with the kids.Oh well i guess whatever it takes to win.Go Bearcats*LOL*
Curious

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Smack wrote:
There is good and bad in all the schools,As a parent my last choice would be Johns Creek,they have convicted drug dealers as coaches.I thought you had to have a back ground check and convicted felons couldn't coach or participate in activies with the kids.Oh well i guess whatever it takes to win.Go Bearcats*LOL*
Are any of the coaches,teachers or staff? If not, contact the state and they will no longer be able to coach....
Not taking it

Hurley, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

I am really aggravated with Kimper School. All problems are suppose to be taking care of but they arent and then you have some of the teachers that allow the kids to go outside and not even watch them to no whats going on. I have had so much problems with them at that school that I cant even count and when school comes back in I am moving mine back to Johns Creek they always want to wait until the last minute before letting you no whats going on or anything else.
kat101

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

If the school bothers you parents so bad I would just switch schools. Problem solved!:) They can ride the bus to Johns Creek from Kimper.
parent

Garrett, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

kat101 wrote:
If the school bothers you parents so bad I would just switch schools. Problem solved!:) They can ride the bus to Johns Creek from Kimper.
Don"t need to run anymore off,101 class teaches us at WalMart customer satisfaction #1,same with our schools parent satisfaction #1,both are public service.Your post tells parents,YOU COULD CARE LESS!about Kimper School.
A Parent

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

In my opinion anyone who don't like the school or the teachers they need to move the kids to a different school. When the kids take a test like the state test all kids should have to stay in their seat and remain quite until its over they cant let them get up and come and go as they please it would distrub the kids who wasn't finished. The better the kids do on the test the more stuff they get from the state. Most schools do that not just kimper my child went to a different school last year they done the same thing. My nephew goes to johns creek they done the same thing this year.
lol

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

she a bad women, shes says mean thang to my granbaby, get her out there
Stupidity

Martin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

Everyone knows who you all are, everyone also knows this has nothing to do with your concern for kids, it's all politically motivated. I think its a shame that a school's own SBDM member gets on here and runs their mouth because he can't get his way.
call the board

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

A Parent wrote:
In my opinion anyone who don't like the school or the teachers they need to move the kids to a different school. When the kids take a test like the state test all kids should have to stay in their seat and remain quite until its over they cant let them get up and come and go as they please it would distrub the kids who wasn't finished. The better the kids do on the test the more stuff they get from the state. Most schools do that not just kimper my child went to a different school last year they done the same thing. My nephew goes to johns creek they done the same thing this year.
really,,,then why does johns creek have tests that r incomplete because a child did not get finished in the alloted time..funny how kimper didnt have any...futhermore, dont u think its funny how their students do so good on the state tests, but look at the honor roll...with that many students getting gold medals, they should have the whole school on the all A's list...common sense 101...besides, not just one child has told this, there have been several or maybe a dozen...but like i said, they r well aware of this ......some of the kids even named a teacher or two that gave the answers...its fine cause mine are no longer there, but they have friends that go there and they tell us everything..whats sad is when the students go to another school only to find out that they r so far behind...that principal at kimper was too busy worrying about what boy was "dating" what girl, and there's not one old enuf to even date at that school...she needs to get her head out of her big a$$...so defend all u want, and make sure u speak to her at her horse shows, cause what goes around, come around....10 fold.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Kimper Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kimper People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••