kimper12

Jonancy, KY

#1 Sep 10, 2010
lisa hess at kimper school is very mean to us parents thats from most i've talken to an she has her picks she is not a fair person to noone she spend half the family resource money . From the kids that need it for school stuff.vivian carter is a back stabber she talks about those kids that dont have nothin much but it will come back on her someday she will not have nothin herself an about terry carter he acts like he better than everbody in kimper because hes from cicinati ohio he screws other women behind vivian carters back/lisa hess is a bad person an she treats kids wrong. we need a better princapil
working taxpayer

Columbus, OH

#2 Sep 14, 2010
To Kimper 12 or what ever your name is you really shouldn't be posting on here, you are just embarassing yourself. Your grammar,spelling and punctuation is pathetic. You should be praising the principal, the teachers, and the resource directors for the jobs they do, helping your children get a better education because everyone can see on here that you aren't capable of helping them yourself. Also just because you use another name on here doesn't mean you can't be found out and you can be pulled in to a court of law for making false statements about people you know nothing about. Just because some people try to work and do good for themselves doesn't mean you have to be jealous and make stories up, a word to the wise should be sufficient. Now let me help you educate yourself, first of all the first letter of a sentence should be capatilized as should the first letter of names and cities, such as Cincinnati (notice the spelling) and principal has no c in it. Please go over this and learn to spell and take a course in writing and english, I'm sure any of the teachers at Kimper would be glad to help you, by the way they all have good educations. Hopefully I have helped educate you a little on a few subjects and life, be nice and have a good day.
Kimper Resident

Pikeville, KY

#3 Sep 14, 2010
I have sent 2 of my kids to Kimper and one is there now. They can at least spell, which is more than I can say for having to sit here and try to figure out what is being said.. For another, You will find no other teachers, that will work with your kids when they struggle and be as helpful to the parent that is attempting to help their child, and the teacher to be as polite and helpful as possible.. As for Vivian, she is sweet, she has a lot on her plate and may not ALWAYS be in the best of the moods, but she has never taken it out on anyone there. I have known her for 8 years now. As for Mrs Hess, she is a sweet lady and will help any child out that shows they are trying also, if you have a problem, I suggest you make an appointment with her and let her know your concerns instead of getting on here and bashing someone
pumkin

Pikeville, KY

#4 Sep 15, 2010
YEA RIGHT YOU' TOLD ME DIDN'T YOU OR YOU THINK YOU DID. LOL
parent at kimper school

Pikeville, KY

#5 Sep 20, 2010
I think people ought to be ashamed,you get on here and bash someone who trys to help your children.She has always been very good to my son and I.Anytime I have a problem she makes sure it is addressed appropriately,maybe you have had a bad experience with her and need to speak with her in a meeting.She is a lovely lady.As for the teachers at Kimper,they have been outstanding to my son and answer any question about my son that I have.I love Kimper Elementary,they have always gave my son a wonderful education.Please be thoughtful to other people's feelings.It is not very nice to say bad things about people.Address the problem in person first before bashing her on topics.God bless you all.
Kimper Grad

Pikeville, KY

#6 Sep 23, 2010
look people miss hess is a good kind person. i will admit that when i went there i thought she was a witch, but now that i have matured i see she was only trying to help. Now as a proud Marine and protector of my country and its idiots who have nothing better to do than bash people online instead of confronting them face to face i will fladly say i am proud to have graduated from kimper in 2007
Do the Math

Sharpsburg, KY

#7 Sep 23, 2010
If you graduated from Kimper in 2007, then you would graduate from high school in 2011--which hasn't arrived yet. So, how are you in the Marines?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kimper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raccoon Removal In Raccoon (Jan '14) 4 hr Lukiaa 5
how to find out if someone is on house arrest 8 hr apple 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 16 hr cowboy 712
Poll i need to locate hollie blankenship (Aug '09) May 18 Justiceforallnky 4
Best Pirate Football Players (Apr '11) May 18 Depends 41
dealers May 5 your ma ma 2
Does anyone know a Randy Justice ? (Oct '11) May 3 Truckman 5
More from around the web

Kimper People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]