I Ain't Watchin Inauguration Today

I Ain't Watchin Inauguration Today

Posted in the Kimberling City Forum

“Enthusiastic Tea Party Patriot”

Since: Jun 11

Branson, MO

#1 Jan 21, 2013
AS a boner-fied flag-wavin tea-bag wearing rightwing rural conservative man of God, I am refusin officially to watch the second inauguration of Barock Obamma. This here Negerian-born Trotskyite muslim has laid bare his sinister plan to diarm a nation of pistol-wavin hillbillies whose only wish is to defend themselves against the largest and most sophisticated military in the cotton-pickin world. I know that I can capably defend my deluxe dubblewide trailer in the hills from any scary robot-drones flyin about by wavin my AR-15 varmint rifle at it. I will do so while wearing my itchy woll Ben Franklin suit and tri-corner hat covered in teabags and flags. I urge all of my fellow gun-totin brethren to fall down upon your knees at inauguration time and pray feverishly with me for the godly rescue of are poor nation from the handa of that there fake birth-certificate -havin zulu head hunter potus. Amen.
Careful Teabag

Branson, MO

#2 Jan 21, 2013
They got a drone over your trailer!
pooter mcgee

Burlington, IA

#3 Jan 27, 2013
You shoulda watched; conservative dimwits were crying in the streets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kimberling City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Addicted To Jim Bakker-MorningSide Blue Eye Mo (Jan '11) Sat Red Cloud 48
Branson Will Allow KKK to March (Feb '13) Sat Red Cloud 11
1% M/C Club's In Southwest Missouri Sep 23 Scabs handy 3
BODY ATTACHMENTS-What does this mean? (Nov '12) Sep 22 Hey 37
Stone Co. prosecutor's corruption (Aug '10) Sep 20 Undrstonecocorrup... 3
Billings School Sep 20 completely_unknown 1
Marketing Charactor pay at Silver Dollar City? (Feb '16) Sep 18 cockmaster 2

Kimberling City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance