I Ain't Watchin Inauguration Today

Posted in the Kimberling City Forum

“Enthusiastic Tea Party Patriot”

Since: Jun 11

Branson, MO

#1 Jan 21, 2013
AS a boner-fied flag-wavin tea-bag wearing rightwing rural conservative man of God, I am refusin officially to watch the second inauguration of Barock Obamma. This here Negerian-born Trotskyite muslim has laid bare his sinister plan to diarm a nation of pistol-wavin hillbillies whose only wish is to defend themselves against the largest and most sophisticated military in the cotton-pickin world. I know that I can capably defend my deluxe dubblewide trailer in the hills from any scary robot-drones flyin about by wavin my AR-15 varmint rifle at it. I will do so while wearing my itchy woll Ben Franklin suit and tri-corner hat covered in teabags and flags. I urge all of my fellow gun-totin brethren to fall down upon your knees at inauguration time and pray feverishly with me for the godly rescue of are poor nation from the handa of that there fake birth-certificate -havin zulu head hunter potus. Amen.
Careful Teabag

Branson, MO

#2 Jan 21, 2013
They got a drone over your trailer!
pooter mcgee

Springfield, MO

#3 Jan 27, 2013
You shoulda watched; conservative dimwits were crying in the streets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kimberling City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 3 hr hahaha 3,194
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 8 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,288
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... Tue Go Blue Forever 590
branson is racist (Jun '07) Tue scooby 41
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Mon FyI 304
Holder Sep 28 Eric Holder 4
Illegals Sep 28 They are Trash 5
Kimberling City Dating
Find my Match

Kimberling City Jobs

Kimberling City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kimberling City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kimberling City