this is what I think of Branson

this is what I think of Branson

Posted in the Kimberling City Forum

FML

Ozark, MO

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Branisson
Harrison, ARKANSAW

Jun 10, 2011

I personally love Branson, even with all of their shows, motels, country music and country folk.

I go up there all of the time, and guess what,

I'VE NEVER BEEN PULLED OVER.

It must be because I actually obey the laws, crazy huh?!

To be fair though, I do dislike having to
drive through the heart of Branson during tourist season...
that sucks like a Hoover Vacumn Cleaner!
for Jake's Sake!

Meester Stank Brelf
Harrison, ARKANSAW


Jun 13, 2011

Branson is fine. The crowd is a bit too 'old' for me,
but Branson is harmless.
Cops in all towns are out to give a tickets to the idiots that deserve them.

FML
Branson, MO

Oct 13, 2011

I live & wurk here. I am trapped in this perpetual hellhole with no escape.
Its the fucking black hole of the midwest universe.

Stay away or you will be sucked into this backwater,

conservative Christian cesspool that we all know and hate.

This place reminds me of a washed out Vegas.

Its where music literally comes to die.

I want to stab my eyes out with hot forks every time I go to work.

I want out of here so badly.

I have no car, and I am thoroughly convinced that Andy Williams was the Antichrist.

Living in this town during the winter is like being fucked with no reacharound.

You get laid off and you barely make it by.

Its the meth capital of the world.

Tweekers fill up these matchbox hotels and wander the streets at night breaking into cars.

There is no decent pot anywhere to be found, and I cant stand living here another second.

FML. Branson is sucking my soul dry.
Ms Paula O Presley

Ozark, MO

#2 Apr 8, 2013
I agree 1,000 % percent
FML wrote:
Branisson
Harrison, ARKANSAW
Jun 10, 2011
I personally love Branson, even with all of their shows, motels, country music and country folk.
I go up there all of the time, and guess what,
I'VE NEVER BEEN PULLED OVER.
It must be because I actually obey the laws, crazy huh?!
To be fair though, I do dislike having to
drive through the heart of Branson during tourist season...
that sucks like a Hoover Vacumn Cleaner!
for Jake's Sake!
Meester Stank Brelf
Harrison, ARKANSAW
Jun 13, 2011
Branson is fine. The crowd is a bit too 'old' for me,
but Branson is harmless.
Cops in all towns are out to give a tickets to the idiots that deserve them.
FML
Branson, MO
Oct 13, 2011
I live & wurk here. I am trapped in this perpetual hellhole with no escape.
Its the fucking black hole of the midwest universe.
Stay away or you will be sucked into this backwater,
conservative Christian cesspool that we all know and hate.
This place reminds me of a washed out Vegas.
Its where music literally comes to die.
I want to stab my eyes out with hot forks every time I go to work.
I want out of here so badly.
I have no car, and I am thoroughly convinced that Andy Williams was the Antichrist.
Living in this town during the winter is like being fucked with no reacharound.
You get laid off and you barely make it by.
Its the meth capital of the world.
Tweekers fill up these matchbox hotels and wander the streets at night breaking into cars.
There is no decent pot anywhere to be found, and I cant stand living here another second.
FML. Branson is sucking my soul dry.
guest

Ridgedale, MO

#3 Apr 8, 2013
Wow. If you don't like Branson, move somewhere else. It's a free country.
grave digger

Willow Springs, MO

#4 Apr 8, 2013
the grave digger likes branson except for a couple of the shows,,,like last yr went to that show called clay walker and this theater has the smallest cramped seating anywhere,,,so moved further back away from the crowd cuz of back problems way in the back around nothing but empty seats so could stretch my legs when the tingling started down my legs into my feet,,,and a couple old ushers come up to me and said we couldnt sit there,,,had to sit with the crowd in our assigned seating,,,so explained to them me medical disability and talk about rude,,,so will never return to that show,,,another thing wrong about branson is all the time share lieing con men and women sales people,,,the cops never bother us every time we go,,,the titanic is nice but the wax museum is way to expensive for what you get,,,walgreens workers are nice but that walmart super center they have,,,those under cover store dicks are just that,,dicks,,,cuz they sneak around behind people thinking everyone cant wait to shoplift walmart products,,,dennys employees are always nice but think the applebees restraunt isfull of meth heads,,,workers and some patrons,,,saw some meth deals go down inside that place,,,the baldknobbers show wasnt that good either cuz all they do is spend most the 2 hours trying to sell their cd's from the stage,,,ued to love the country tonight show,,,but like always,,the best shows get shut down,,,would love to know where those singers went,,,like the downtown outside mall along the lake,,,love to sit on a bench and watch the ladies walk by,,,but who doesnt,,,like the dicks 5 an dime store,,how cool is that to go back in time,,,other then that,,,will keep going to branson every chance we get,,,cuz the grave digger likes it and can,,,ha haa haaa,,,anyone know where all those country tonight singers went? the best show that used to be in branson,,,
sheila

Branson, MO

#5 Apr 9, 2013
I would suggest people get training and leave. or get on a bus. noone is making you say, and take those damn meth heads with you!!
SuZ

Springfield, MO

#6 Apr 10, 2013
I dont understand why there is such a difference from the posts I read and my experience. Example , this year we really wanted t-shirts from the new ride Outlaw Run. First time riding, just opened, so we were discussing costs and a gentleman that was making the pork rinds over heard the conversation and offered a bag to us so we could have both. Thats nice.
SuZ

Springfield, MO

#7 Apr 10, 2013
Parking is still free, they are still offering free cubbies for most of the rides or they'll sit your belongings over on the exit side. Discounts with season passes on purchases. Year after year they honor the refill mugs. I think the one I grabbed this time was from 5 years ago atleast. I can take someone for 10 dollars thru May, and then 31 dollars for the month after that, and 29 dollars around Sept. And right now its 10 dollars less to buy the typical seasons pass.
I think some of these posters dont appreciate how good we do have it in comparison. It goes all the way thru Christmas.
Buckskin Joe

Ozark, MO

#8 Apr 10, 2013
You must work for that crummy,Steal Your Dollar oufit,
or know someone who does,
millions of good people still call it
Steal Your Dollar City, Silly.

just go to google and type in Steal Your Dollar City

and see what you come up with.
SuZ wrote:
Parking is still free, they are still offering free cubbies for most of the rides or they'll sit your belongings over on the exit side. Discounts with season passes on purchases. Year after year they honor the refill mugs. I think the one I grabbed this time was from 5 years ago atleast. I can take someone for 10 dollars thru May, and then 31 dollars for the month after that, and 29 dollars around Sept. And right now its 10 dollars less to buy the typical seasons pass.
I think some of these posters dont appreciate how good we do have it in comparison. It goes all the way thru Christmas.
Buy or look at one of them coffee cups, so called,
'Hand Made In The Ozarks',
turn it upside down and you will read "Made In China"!

Why do they tell so many lies to people-customers?

Millions of good people still call it Steal Your Dollar City, Silly.

Disneyland is now laying off hundreds of good employees,
because the economy went SOUTH!.
I heard Steal Your Dollar City is going to start laying off people.
Hell, they have gotten rich working people @ Wal Mart Slave wages.
And Hell the season ain't hardly even started yet,
for Pete's Sake!

If you hire out at LOWES, all they will only pay you $8.89 per hour,starting wages.

The Holy Bible says that the POOR & the EVIL shall be with us ALWAYS!...Them people are evil!

Congressman Billy Long, ugly Sen. Claire McCaskill & Sen. Roy Blunt-face get paid $176,500 dollars a year, which amounts to about $500 dollars a day!

Do you get paid $500 dollars per day?

It's all about MONEY-HONEY!

SDC

Oldsmar, FL

#9 Apr 10, 2013
Buckskin Joe wrote:
You must work for that crummy,Steal Your Dollar oufit,
or know someone who does,
millions of good people still call it
Steal Your Dollar City, Silly.
just go to google and type in Steal Your Dollar City
and see what you come up with.
<quoted text>
Buy or look at one of them coffee cups, so called,
'Hand Made In The Ozarks',
turn it upside down and you will read "Made In China"!
Why do they tell so many lies to people-customers?
Millions of good people still call it Steal Your Dollar City, Silly.
Disneyland is now laying off hundreds of good employees,
because the economy went SOUTH!.
I heard Steal Your Dollar City is going to start laying off people.
Hell, they have gotten rich working people @ Wal Mart Slave wages.
And Hell the season ain't hardly even started yet,
for Pete's Sake!
If you hire out at LOWES, all they will only pay you $8.89 per hour,starting wages.
The Holy Bible says that the POOR & the EVIL shall be with us ALWAYS!...Them people are evil!
Congressman Billy Long, ugly Sen. Claire McCaskill & Sen. Roy Blunt-face get paid $176,500 dollars a year, which amounts to about $500 dollars a day!
Do you get paid $500 dollars per day?
It's all about MONEY-HONEY!
But if you become a pro-fesinal shop lifter like me this steal your dollar city doesn't have a chance. Send me up front cash for tuition of lets say 1,ooo bucks and I will train you in a intensive 6 week coarse on how to shoplift right under the cameras. If you hurry and send 1,500 bucks today you will receive a free long jacket with extra pockets in the inside plus a al picino wig and a osama bin laden realistic looking beard. this offer is only good thru next month. So hurry and we shall steal the steal your dollar city blind. Either that or dont go you putz!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kimberling City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Life & Times of a Mis-Treated Wal Mart Cart Pusher (Aug '08) 9 hr Mike Hawk 33
Castle Rock May 24 Bag of Bones 2
For George (Nov '13) May 22 anonymous 36
1branson.com altereds posts? (Dec '07) May 13 nomenotyou 37
craigslist lady has this little problem NEED UR... (Dec '11) May 13 donkey 13
Who is Mystery Lady at top of the Capitol Dome (Feb '09) May 9 DUH n DOH 13
Good Shepherd/Patrick​ May 7 Wanderingoff4ever 1

Kimberling City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kimberling City Mortgages