Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#79423 Mar 31, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, do leave "RogerWilco" alone! He is undoubtedly out fishing and hiking with his grandchildren again today, while his truck line goes under financially because of his lack of leadership and business ability.
You're right of course. His business will go belly up because of his lack of leadership and business ability whether he posts, goes fishing and hiking.....or tends to the truck line.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#79424 Mar 31, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the name "Danielle" is a beautiful name.
Oh, so do I.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#79425 Mar 31, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the first time I really have even acknowledged Harvey. And Now that Dawg is gone again you show up. You and Dawg answer for each other and praise each other every time you come on. Bad thing is you are never on at the same time. You are such a joke with your fake names. Talk about hallucinations. Do you take drugs to get them or do you take drugs to stop them? LMAO
lmao--what the hell is peeplaytime moron?
As a matter of fact I do take drugs to stop them-if I'm not being lucid you should play nice with me....

“It is what it is”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#79426 Mar 31, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right of course. His business will go belly up because of his lack of leadership and business ability whether he posts, goes fishing and hiking.....or tends to the truck line.
And TADA!!!! the third loser shows up agreeing with the other loser after the other two have gone. I now rest my case. LMAO

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#79427 Mar 31, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
And TADA!!!! the third loser shows up agreeing with the other loser after the other two have gone. I now rest my case. LMAO
I like the way you manipulate the 'judging icons'. You may have shit-for-brains, but you're paying the right people. Better your money than mine, LMBO!!!

“It is what it is”

Location hidden

#79430 Mar 31, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the way you manipulate the 'judging icons'. You may have shit-for-brains, but you're paying the right people. Better your money than mine, LMBO!!!
You are accusing me of manipulating the 'judging icons'? Now you are really grasping for straws and hallucinating. You are just another loser. LMFAO

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#79431 Mar 31, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd better rest!! You and Harpy are so busy chasing your tails you can't keep track anymore....give each other a hug and go lick your wounds....

“It is what it is”

Location hidden

#79432 Mar 31, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd better rest!! You and Harpy are so busy chasing your tails you can't keep track anymore....give each other a hug and go lick your wounds....
And again TADA!!! You are answering for albtraum while that character is gone! I have all 3 of your names going off on me and I have kicked all your asses so bad tonight you all don't know which way is what. LMFAO
USA First

West Plains, MO

#79433 Apr 1, 2013
ILLEGAL BORDER CROSSINGS DOUBLE
~ The Dicktator says, keep them coming! We need more voters so that we can take complete control!
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...

Iran: 2013 will be 'fall of American empire'
~ It began in 2008 with hope and change!
http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/iran-2013-will-be-...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#79434 Apr 1, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking the exact same thing. With Dawgs obsession and calling himself the king of this thread he strikes me as someone who would make multiple screen names so it looks like he has allies.
I have also noticed when the St Louis poster is posting DanielleFromSmithville is nowhere to be found and vice versa. Perhaps when he/she(?) is on his meds he is posting as DFS and off the meds as the St Louis retard. It would explain why DFS is an obnoxious jerk but at least coherent and the SL idiot is a total mental case with every single post he makes.
{Translation of "Harvey"'s ramblings:}

I finally got to thinking. Gee I don't know. It strikes me that I have no idea what I am saying, and I hope nobody else notices it! I also noticed that when the St. Louis poster is posting very often his friends are there, or vice-versa! It confuses me so much! Two possibilities! Ack! I can hardly consider ONE possibility, much less TWO possibilities! I am SO confused! Since I am on meds, I figure everyone else is too! Right? Although I am an obnoxious jerk, I attempt to look intelligent, but in my heart I know that I am failing to do so. I am such a mental case! I wish somebody would hospitalize me!

{My comment:} I totally agree, "Harvey"! You are insignificant, and everyone realizes it! Now go take those meds like a good boy!

#79435 Apr 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see Dawg. I got on here after 8:00. Taday was Easter and it was a wonderful 70+ out today. So I enjoyed the day in the real world with family and friends while you set behind your keyboard posting all day. You are a LOSER!!!!!!!! LMAO
Sure. You had a nice day. So did I. I am amused that I can control your behavior so well. I OWN YOU! ROFL!_8-)

#79436 Apr 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
And as I expected. I kicked your ass and now Dawg has showed up. You two have that about each other. Showing up right after the other gets their butt kicked. LOL
Paranoia. Projecting. Delusions of grandeur. You got 'em all, "rep."

"Poo" and I (and many others) OWN YOU. You cannot stay away! Dance, my little puppet! ROFL!

#79437 Apr 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Harvey: Dawg, Poos, albtraum seem to be all the same person. For they all try to talk like they have knowledge. They all spew the same crap. They always come on in defense of on another when one gets kicked around and leave the other shows up. They all come on answering post made from someone to one (dawg answers for poos and albtraum- poos answers for Dawg and albtraum- albtraum answers for dawg and poos) then they praise each other. It never fails for they are like clockwork. I would feel sorry for them but I have no pity for a fool that digs his own grave and jumps into it. LMAO
The fact is that you and "Harvey" have to praise each other, because everyone else thinks you are both nuts. Do give me an example in which I "praised" DFS, or "Poo" or "albtraum"! I have great respect for the ease with which they kick your and "Harvey"'s respective posteriors, but I never gloat about it! Truly, I feel sorry that you are so addicted to our abuse that you have to keep coming back for more and more and more! What is that called? Masochism?

#79438 Apr 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Like this one. Dawg comes on and starts answering posts made to Poos just as Poos came on answering post made to Dawg. Multiple personalities I think they have. LMAO
No personality I think you have, "Yoda"! ROFL!

#79439 Apr 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the first time I really have even acknowledged Harvey. And Now that Dawg is gone again you show up. You and Dawg answer for each other and praise each other every time you come on. Bad thing is you are never on at the same time. You are such a joke with your fake names. Talk about hallucinations. Do you take drugs to get them or do you take drugs to stop them? LMAO
Hey, "Poo"! We now have "rep" dancing like Pinocchio! He is SO FUN! Dance for the nice people, "rep"! Ah, hahahahahahahaha!

#79440 Apr 1, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
No I do not.(I don't have my Bible in here with me at this time). You need to read the Bible and I don't think you have put much time into doing that. However, the book of Revelation tells a lot. Remember the Tribulation? It's coming!...
I remember the story of the Titanic! It sank.

Remember the "Rapture"? Apparently it did NOT come!

#79441 Apr 1, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
That should prove to you the Bible is true, huh! Don't bother to look it up ..... I don't think you will find it.
P. S. The only thing atheist believe in is ...... themselves!...
The only thing you believe in is myths.

#79443 Apr 1, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right of course. His business will go belly up because of his lack of leadership and business ability whether he posts, goes fishing and hiking..... or tends to the truck line.
Yeah, when a guy says that he is out of the office more than he is in the office, and blames it on his grandkids wanting to go fishing and hiking -- you KNOW he is rationalizing the failure of his business.

#79444 Apr 1, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so do I.
Of course, there are many beautiful names for women. One of my favorites is the Russian name "Tatiana" (Tatyana).

#79445 Apr 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You are accusing me of manipulating the 'judging icons'? Now you are really grasping for straws and hallucinating. You are just another loser. LMFAO
I disagree with "albtraum." I don't think you are smart enough to manipulate the 'judging icons'!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kimberling City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
criminal sentencing set sarah nanette hill unde... (Sep '14) Tue Knowing the truth 33
News Yet another vestige of Branson's past disappear... (Apr '07) Sep 13 Steve 40
Excavation next to walmart. Sep 5 Willycj 1
Branson Jet Boat Aug 30 toldya 1
LOST TREE Apt break ins (Aug '12) Aug 29 Dont live here 5
Kirby VanBurch (Dec '11) Aug 25 Ash 7
This town is dead (Aug '10) Jul '17 Nichole Eagle 14

Kimberling City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kimberling City Mortgages