Stone County Police Brutality

Posted in the Kimberling City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Feeling Sick

Branson, MO

#1 May 18, 2012
Have you seen this video? Take a look then come back and respond. I am sick to my stomach!

www.stonecountypolicebrutality.com
Rolaids

Kearney, MO

#3 May 18, 2012
You might try some Rolaids?

Since: Jan 07

Wichita, KS

#4 May 20, 2012
The woman clearly attacked the Deputy in the video so that is why she was taken down. And from the sounds of things in the video I would guess to say they had all been drinking. I used to live in the area and Stone County had some of the best Deputies in the area.
Cathy

Branson, MO

#5 May 20, 2012
The Deputy clearly started attacking for no reason. They were NOT drinking. Look at all of the statements and then the photos. This was taken from 2 different video sources. Not edited.

Read this from their attorney.
http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2012-05/69...

Why was the man tazed multiple times?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6 May 20, 2012
Cathy wrote:
The Deputy clearly started attacking for no reason. They were NOT drinking. Look at all of the statements and then the photos. This was taken from 2 different video sources. Not edited.
Read this from their attorney.
http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2012-05/69...
Why was the man tazed multiple times?
were you there cathy?

Wichita, KS

#7 May 20, 2012
This is a tactic by the man running against the current Sheriff, product the in edited video so we can see the whole story.

Since: Apr 12

Branson, MO

#10 May 21, 2012
What the cops were seen doing on that tape is NOT the way law enforcers should handle themselves.

They may have just gotten their entire county in the middle of a law suit at the very least. Whether you agree or not remember Rodney King - LA paid him and paid him well.

So all you out there thinking that this is not what it seems or want to take the side of the deputies - think again. That video alone could bankrupt the entire county.

Prime example that EVERYONE needs to realize they can be taped at all times. And should assume that they always are.
Branson Babe

Branson, MO

#11 May 21, 2012
Yep a video of a beatdown on a chick aint never good for politics for sure.
Feeling Sick

Branson, MO

#12 May 21, 2012
Rolaids wrote:
You might try some Rolaids?
Yea didnt help much.

Wichita, KS

#13 May 21, 2012
Roberttheman2012 wrote:
What the cops were seen doing on that tape is NOT the way law enforcers should handle themselves.

They may have just gotten their entire county in the middle of a law suit at the very least. Whether you agree or not remember Rodney King - LA paid him and paid him well.

So all you out there thinking that this is not what it seems or want to take the side of the deputies - think again. That video alone could bankrupt the entire county.

Prime example that EVERYONE needs to realize they can be taped at all times. And should assume that they always are.
The video on the site has been edited for political gain, if the situation is so bad how come there hasn't even been a complaint filed.
I think the deputies acted accordingly, and I have trained with several stone county deputies an they are fair and by the books.
The point is

Branson, MO

#14 May 21, 2012
DHP_OPS wrote:
<quoted text>
The video on the site has been edited for political gain, if the situation is so bad how come there hasn't even been a complaint filed.
I think the deputies acted accordingly, and I have trained with several stone county deputies an they are fair and by the books.
The point is that either someone needs to come up with the "official" tape or it still looks bad. And that other guy is right - look at Rodney King - the county could be in a huge debacle if the NAACP or some other entity gets involved. It is bigger than just what someone says they did or if they claim it is a falsified video.

Stone County Sheriff has to be shittin himself right now.
Blondie

Dassel, MN

#15 May 21, 2012
I seem to remember that there was a woman cop in Branson West who got fired a couple of years ago because she tried to stop a couple of deputies from beating on a guy.
Travel junkie

Dassel, MN

#16 May 22, 2012
I remember hearing about that too. She told on the guys for doing it and the sheriff and chief of police got together and next thing you know she was out. I.m surprised Branson West hasn't had something like this happen already. That one officer they have named Collins is always looking for a fight even if he is just stopping a car.
Blondie

Dassel, MN

#17 May 22, 2012
Wow, that's weird. This thread isn't showing on the forum board now. Funny how any time anyone says anything negative about Rader, it disappears.
Taney County Resident

West Plains, MO

#18 May 24, 2012
The point is wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is that either someone needs to come up with the "official" tape or it still looks bad. And that other guy is right - look at Rodney King - the county could be in a huge debacle if the NAACP or some other entity gets involved. It is bigger than just what someone says they did or if they claim it is a falsified video.
Stone County Sheriff has to be shittin himself right now.
What the hell happened? I go on vacation and come back to this mess?
To whichever idiot wrote the above. Why would the NAACP get involved? Know your bleeding heart liberal foundations before flapping your gums. I think you meant the ACLU.
I watched the video several times, and i think of the key things missing is: What started the whole thing? that is not on tape.
Granted the deputies may have used a little excessive force, but when there are that many people around, who the hell knows what or who is going to come at them next. The dumb ass chick lying on the ground thinking its a joke, I hope she is not able to breed, cause those kids would be dumber than a box of rocks. It will all come out in the end, there is really no use getting into a pig pile on the deputies over this, mainly because there is no video evidence of what started the whole mess. So everyone just needs to take a breath and reflect on what is happening in Florida with the Martin case. Everyone wanted Zimmermans head on a platter because he shot some kid. Even the black panthers put a bounty on his head, why werent they rounded up for that? but now it turns out that zimmerman was attacked, maybe he didnt have to shoot the kid, but all those that had zimmerman convicted had to eat crow. Same thing applies here. Just let the courts, and the law enforcement agencies do their investigations and it will all wash out in the end.
Funny

Ozark, MO

#19 May 24, 2012
Vincent Collins is the officer people are talking about and he is trash. He was fired from the Branson police department and just moved over. He is from the Joplin Missouri area and got busted over there for dope. That whole police department is a joke. They are a overpaid hit squad and the chief radar is a drunk. I hope Hill wins and not the other person.
Bubba LeRoy Artifus Jones

Jefferson City, MO

#20 May 24, 2012
From watching the video she got what she deserved.
Bubba LeRoy Artifus Jones

Jefferson City, MO

#23 Jun 1, 2012
Big White Daddy wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think so. She needed her head busted.
Now Now Now, you know the cops can't bust someones head simply because they deserve it, or needed it. This Country anymore is simply too weak to enforce the law, after all it is her constitutional right to disobey the law. Let the lawbreaker go with a slap on the hand, and fine the Poleece for arresting her in the first place. Instead of arresting her and creating all of that mess, the cops should have just went to the donut shop instead, and let her alone to tear up shit and break the law. Maybe while at the donut shop they could have scored with a perty waitress.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#24 Jun 3, 2012
Branson Babe wrote:
Yep a video of a beatdown on a chick aint never good for politics for sure.
It's just too bad it wasnt you getting a beatdown Polly
Branson Babe

Branson, MO

#25 Jun 4, 2012
JoeSmuckatelli wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just too bad it wasnt you getting a beatdown Polly
And you work for the cops too. Why do your responses not surprise me. They hire their own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kimberling City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah Underwood Sentenced today in Springfield Fri there you go 17
BODY ATTACHMENTS-What does this mean? (Nov '12) Fri Bag of Bones Jr 12
Review: Brian Williams Excavation Fri Bag of Bones Jr 2
Review: Timeshare Exit Strategies (Apr '14) Thu matiilda 3
I hate Branson - Do you hate Branson too ? (Jun '10) Thu Bag of Bones Jr 78
so -you want to be a pipeline welder? (Dec '07) Thu Bag of Bones Jr 106
Bag of Bones Jr Thu Bag of Bones Jr 3
Kimberling City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kimberling City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?