Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2008

pldanalie wrote:
To all of you commenting on the Pierce Arrow show. You may be right or you may be wrong. Everyone has an opinion but,as the BIBLE says "YE WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE" It seems to me that a couple of you seem to have an axe to grind against Mr. Britton. I would pray about that if you are of the christian faith.It is a great show with a family and christian message why try to bring it down? No need to respond...gossip is not for me! If you are christian...read your bible... if not...good luck!
yeah, Sounds like these posters are all Christains who made these comments even to the point of using identity thief. LOL COWARDS, COWARDS, COWARDS!
dontknowdou1bran soncom

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2008

Jennifer wrote:
LOL! I am always seeing this guy in the wine store buying cases of wine in the middle of the day! No wonder he got busted he must have been smashed all the time!
What are you doing there in the middle of the day LOL!
dontknowdou1bran soncom

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2008

Batman, former manager john knox
dontknowdou1bran soncom

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2008

Karen wrote:
If you read through the whole thing you can see that this guy has been dragging this on for over a year now. Someone throw his butt in jail for a couple of months just for waisting the courts time and taxpayers money!
"WASTING"
dontknowdou1bran soncom

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2008

David wrote:
The owner has had this comming for a long time, the guy is about as straight as a dogs hind leg
He doesn't do drugs that I've heard of. He's got a big heart. So the guy drinks some wine, personally I don't drink, but alot of people do. I don't have a problem thinking that's worst than some other sin. Sin is Sin and we all have it in us. Alot of people do things themselves and then like to point the finger at another person to show anothers' faults. Holy than thou. Hypocrits. GOD be my judge none of you are. I'm not perfect never claim to be.
Have your fun now if that's what it takes but remember, GOD is in the house of Pierce Arrow. Lots of good famlies make their living there and are sincere in the fact they love GOD with all their hearts. TRY to bring it down satan because if GOD wants it HE will keep it there.
There is alot of bars in Branson with many people going out of there legally drunk to drive (.08 level) That's 1 beer maybe per hour depending on body weight. If you don't think so have the cops sit out front and give breath tests. See how that changes the party. GOD as my witness.
Golly Jeez

Indianola, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2008

Whats you busy bodies a ragging bout Dan for, don't ya have any better gossip than this chit? What a bunch of self righteous christan's bigots.
dontknowdou1bran soncom

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2008

Golly Jeez wrote:
Whats you busy bodies a ragging bout Dan for, don't ya have any better gossip than this chit? What a bunch of self righteous christan's bigots.
Christians, using that term loosely? This is old news I read about this deal in another thread last year. So I checked it out. The judge mentioned is not even nor has been on this case. The whole thing is highly questionable. It's a couple X employees.(TWO office employees, one who fired the other then blamed Dan. Later the second was then fired too...soap opera....Both were bad hires to start with, their proving that now.)Their trying to run it all in the ground and destroy DAN's business. The guy doing this posting (the 2nd to be fired from Dan's business) is running from the cops and in divorce court too. He's lied about lots of things come to find out from his mom having cancer and she doesn't, even stealing money from company. I guess stealing is ok by his beliefs. Now he has been threating to kill everyone and their families. He's fell off the deep end. The end of this story may focus in his and his helpers direction. This is the talk around town, I'll find out all I can then let everyone know. Man, I need a drink.LOL
letyouknow

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2008

For the concerned citizens who want to know who is out on the roads, the man charged with this offense has once again extended out his court date. He is due to be back in court on April 18, 2008, at 1:00pm, although according to court information he has pled guilty to the crime. Finally.
beeswacked

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2008

From what I was told by the courts this was his first offense. That he did the same things all offenders do as far as pentalties, (Classes etc...). They also said he has cooperated in everyway. That the court date wasn't extended by Mr. Britton. I also found Judge Williams never was on this case like I had heard before.
letyouknow

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2008

There was a judge change last year and yes many first offenders get the same type sentence, but why drag it out. Just get it over with and save the courts some money and time. Hopefully he will learn his leason and realize that he isn't above the law and be thankful he didn't kill himself or someone else. He should use this as a wake-up call and take ownership of what he did instead of being concerned that people were going to find out. He is just a man and like everyone else he puts his pants on one leg at a time, whether he thinks so or not.
Lovethatshow

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Pldanalie...I love your comment! He definitely should NOT be drinking & driving. But really, that show has many wonderful musicians & entertainers and one of the funniest comedians in town....why should people wish for the whole show to go down? It is one of the best shows in town & it can carry on. It's not right what he did at all....but I will pray for him, his family, & his cast members that need their jobs. Who are we to judge?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Karen wrote:
If you read through the whole thing you can see that this guy has been dragging this on for over a year now. Someone throw his butt in jail for a couple of months just for waisting the courts time and taxpayers money!
Send him to the Christians.

They will help give him restoration.
MD in Branson

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Mar 22

Jason wrote:
Must have been torn up about the death of the General Manager.
. The general manager never died! Wth

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Kimberling City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Kimberling City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance