Batman

Indianola, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2008

http://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/nameSe...

Follow the link which is public record for Danny (Dan) Britton DUI charge. Judge on the case rents billboards to the DUI defendant and had to recuse himself. How do you think it will turn out? He will walk with no problems except for a haircut that looks alot like Kirby Van Burch's. Doesn't seem like he is worried. Money walks in the Branson Good Ol' Boy Club. What would Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) think if they knew a Drunk Driver was let go with no punishment just because he had money and owned a theater in Branson Missouri? Gotta gets me 'some of those $7.75 area appreciation tickets and help a poor rich guy out with his legal bills to make sure he can keep his Mercedes and hairplugs...
Karen

Indianola, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2008

He should be ashamed of himself trying to get away with it just because he has money. My cousin was killed by a Drunk Driver, I have no tolerance for any SOB who drinks and drives!
Karen

Indianola, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2008

If you read through the whole thing you can see that this guy has been dragging this on for over a year now. Someone throw his butt in jail for a couple of months just for waisting the courts time and taxpayers money!
Jason

Indianola, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2008

Must have been torn up about the death of the General Manager.
David

Indianola, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2008

The owner has had this comming for a long time, the guy is about as straight as a dogs hind leg
Batman

Indianola, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2008

07N9-CR00387 - ST V DANNY R BRITTON

This information is provided as a service and is not considered an official court record.
Charge/Judgment
Description: Dwi - Alcohol { Misdemeanor B RSMo: 577.010 }
Date: 02/18/2007 Code: 4742000
OCN: 87046087 Ticket Number: 021884594 Arresting Agency: SO TANEY COUNTY-FORSYTH

Case.net Version 5.9.3 Return to Top of Page Released 01/08/2008
Bob

Indianola, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2008

http://www.1branson.com/forum/t32921.html

Wow looks like they are falling apart. To bad was a good show.
Jennifer

Indianola, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2008

LOL! I am always seeing this guy in the wine store buying cases of wine in the middle of the day! No wonder he got busted he must have been smashed all the time!
Threron

Indianola, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2008

gonna have his ass in court, I bet he has done everything possible to keep this out of the papers.
Little Dancer

Indianola, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2008

Jennifer wrote:
LOL! I am always seeing this guy in the wine store buying cases of wine in the middle of the day! No wonder he got busted he must have been smashed all the time!
Is he Kirby's boyfriend?
The Kansei Edict

Indianola, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2008

Batman wrote:
07N9-CR00387 - ST V DANNY R BRITTON
This information is provided as a service and is not considered an official court record.
Charge/Judgment
Description: Dwi - Alcohol { Misdemeanor B RSMo: 577.010 }
Date: 02/18/2007 Code: 4742000
OCN: 87046087 Ticket Number: 021884594 Arresting Agency: SO TANEY COUNTY-FORSYTH
Case.net Version 5.9.3 Return to Top of Page Released 01/08/2008
Very interesting indeed, all he will get is, probation a fine and maybe community service.
Wondering

Indianola, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2008

Say your goodbyes to Pierce Arrow show, I have a feeling they will fold by the end of the year.
BassMan

Indianola, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2008

The tourist are getting ripped off
Silend Dogood

Indianola, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2008

I will bet money he gets off entirley, go look at the docket link that Batman posted and you will see he has been draging this thing on for over a year. I dobt it will fold by the end of the year though. But I looked at the 1branson.com reveiws and they don't sound very positive.
Batman

Indianola, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2008

Once again Pierce Arrow drags it out again:
http://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/header...
Jeremy Piven

Indianola, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2008

Hope he goes down in flames, because his show has been going down for the past two years.
dontknowdou

Indianola, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2008

Wow, I had no idea. Hope this helps you cope.
fan

Traverse City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2008

Well, shoot,,,I really liked them!
dontknowdou1bran soncom

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2008

dontknowdou wrote:
Wow, I had no idea. Hope this helps you cope.
This is not the same dontknowdou that is on 1branson.com someone is trying to make it appear like it is. Bring it on. Truth rules and you are a coward.
pldanalie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2008

To all of you commenting on the Pierce Arrow show. You may be right or you may be wrong. Everyone has an opinion but,as the BIBLE says "YE WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE" It seems to me that a couple of you seem to have an axe to grind against Mr. Britton. I would pray about that if you are of the christian faith.It is a great show with a family and christian message why try to bring it down? No need to respond...gossip is not for me! If you are christian...read your bible... if not...good luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kimberling City Discussions

Search the Kimberling City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 95,733
Reward for Taney Counties' Most Wanted "Johnny ... (Jan '13) 6 hr funny 85
vote no on amendment one ! 10 hr ggc 2
black culture (Sep '13) Mon Jeremy 54
Ron Houseman Mon Speechless 6
Jim Bakker is a phoney baloney,obnoxious creature (Jan '11) Mon squeezers 57
fresh produce Mon jennifer 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kimberling City Jobs

•••