I hate Branson - Do you hate Branson too ?

Posted in the Kimberling City Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Branson Hater

Ozark, MO

#1 Jun 22, 2010
I hate Branson - Do you hate Branson too ?

Branson Hater
Ozark, MO

Branson Hater
Eureka Springs, Arkansaw

Posted in Ava,Missouri News
Berryville,Arkansas News
Branson News
Posted in FBI News

Branson Hater
Branson, MO

Branson Hater
Ozark, MO

Branson Hater
Saint Peters, MO

I hate Branson! It is one of the shittiest vacation spots
on the face of this earth!
I'm not a big fan of Steal Your Dollar City
or any of that lame ass country music shit shows
since Johnny Cash died-FROWN-SIGH !

Traveler
Piedmont, SC

I know what you mean. I drove through there the other day and one of their !*%^#$@ stop lights turned red on me. The gall, don't they know who I am?

Pretty Mayor RaeAnne Presley is beautiful
and she has a pretty smile and nice A$$ too.

but I hate Branson !!

Do you hate Branson too ??

I am beginning to hate Branson too.

I was driving up there to work @ McDonalds

the other day,

and them friggin barney fife cops in Hollister

gave me a friggin ticket for no seat belt.

It cost me $114.00 dollars.

I hate Branson !

That's all I got to say about that !

I hate Branson

Since: May 10

Ozark, MO

#2 Jun 22, 2010
Well then stay the Hell away and we Won't have to put up with your Lame ASS !
ThinkMasa

Columbia, MO

#3 Jun 22, 2010
If you think BRANSON is bad, watch THIS...

http://thinkmasa.org/videos/branson-west-expo...

Branson, MO

#4 Jun 22, 2010
ThinkMasa wrote:
If you think BRANSON is bad, watch THIS...
http://thinkmasa.org/videos/branson-west-expo...
Wow branson west is totally different then Branson or did you not know this !

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5 Jun 22, 2010
I love Branson!
trainmaster

Springfield, MO

#6 Jun 22, 2010
waterdogg wrote:
Well then stay the Hell away and we Won't have to put up with your Lame ASS !
You can leave anytime you want to. we will not miss you

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#7 Jun 23, 2010
Branson Is actually a pretty great place...all the locals I've met are pretty nice...I work right in town...I think the problem...(and yes I know they are our income source) are the visitors...not all mind you but a high percentage are rude...snobby...senile...and the worst drivers ever! definately a necessary evil...

Branson, MO

#8 Jun 23, 2010
trainmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
You can leave anytime you want to. we will not miss you
Hey I was talking about those that don't like Branson ! I live there and Love it .
gusdahillbilly

Charleston, WV

#9 Jun 23, 2010
i like branson ok, its crooked and corrupt,
hannibal lector

Charleston, WV

#11 Jun 24, 2010
i agree its all crooks screwing crooks and tourists,no stars left they ran them all out,and outside the entertainment there are a whole slew of buisiness owners who are all ruthless crooks as well, branson is dieing, and it needs to die,you cant built a tourist town on lies and bullshit(patriotism and religion), and expect people to never catch on, i will laugh as the crooks continue to lose there asses!!! and the crooks that run the city also lose their asses!!!! branson is dead, one more dead season should do it!!!

West Plains, MO

#12 Jun 24, 2010
hannibal lector wrote:
i agree its all crooks screwing crooks and tourists,no stars left they ran them all out,and outside the entertainment there are a whole slew of buisiness owners who are all ruthless crooks as well, branson is dieing, and it needs to die,you cant built a tourist town on lies and bullshit(patriotism and religion), and expect people to never catch on, i will laugh as the crooks continue to lose there asses!!! and the crooks that run the city also lose their asses!!!! branson is dead, one more dead season should do it!!!
Your so full of shit your eyes are brown ! This town is full of Tourist and more are buying condos everyday people love to come here it's a great place . The Patriotism is real and so are the Religious Vaules !So nyou know nothing about what your saying . Sounds to me you couldn't hack it so now your just Mad So like I Said Before Stay away and we won't have to deal with your Lame Ass we don't need you or your Kind here !
hannibal

Charleston, WV

#14 Jun 25, 2010
im not full of shit, its a fact!!the so called patriots all hire illegals or foreigners, real patriotic!!! and religious values? theives and liars are not the values the bible teaches!!and you do need me and my kind here, maybe we can bring in some people who wanna see something other than lame utah singing groups that noone has ever heard of, or some entertainment for people who dont wanna hear the cousins uncles kid of some forgotten obscure county singer from the 40s!you local crooks are who ran the real entertainers out of town 10 yrs ago with your theiving bullshit!!selling theaters to the chinese(commie,slavedrivers) government,hiring mostly women from russia(also prostituting them out) thats religious values? and selling theatres to mega churches to scam the dumbest of dumb hillbillys out of cash!! YES STAY ON YOUR CURRENT TRACK!! AND BRANSONS THEATRES WILL ALL BE CHURCHES !!!!NOT MUCH ENTERTAINMENT THEIR !!and as soon as the crooked god fearing heathens,lol who run this town have their ducks in a row , and only then will they allow gambling!!! thats real christian too, but im shure we will hear how it helps the poor or some other bull, lets also talk about the kids in branson, the stars kids etc. the rich priveleged ones who are all hooked on hydrocodone,meth,etc.?so you wake up WATERDOGG!! your the idiot !!! oh and lets not forget the tons of muslims that own half the buisinesses and condos in town!! you think they are patriotic when they live in afganistan,saudi arabia, and lebanon?or most of their family? dumb ass, ill send you a list of muslim owned buisinesses and condos if needed.and they are not even american or christian! you are truely a lame ass!wake up.
jeff

Findlay, OH

#15 Jun 26, 2010
there is something for every age group in branson, that is why our family has been coming to branson for years. we love it in branson and look forward to our visits to branson every year. the people we have met have always been great.(locals and visitors). If branson is not for you then you can always move!
just asking

United States

#16 Jun 26, 2010
I agree with you Jeff. If you don't like Branson, leave. Free country. No one has you locked up, do they? I live in Kansas and have a home in the Branson area as well. If you think Branson is bad try somewhere else for awhile. I know you will find no place is perfect. You find the good.. in places and people for yourself. I hate to hear someone bad mouth Branson just because they are unhappy. Move. guy and be happy with the move.
Sally Sue

Branson, MO

#17 Jun 27, 2010
I lived in Branson and learned how crooked the sub divisions can be with their rules and fees and taxes. Like you say above, move and be happy with the move. Thats what I done.
Get real

South Gate, CA

#18 Jul 1, 2010
Same her I also moved and I was in the Timeshare ind and say I love it where I love now. Branson has died and just like the one person said it is because of the locals. You could not pay me enough to go back. It was a pretty area and that is all I can say
Bransonsucks

Branson, MO

#20 Jul 1, 2010
Branson sucks
Bransonfan

Belleville, IL

#21 Jul 1, 2010
What about the awesome Gene Williams Show? If that isn't enough reason to visit Branson, I don't know what is!!
CityHick

Springfield, MO

#22 Jul 2, 2010
waterdogg wrote:
<quoted text> Wow branson west is totally different then Branson or did you not know this !
Branson is so much better than Branson West. Branson West is where the people who are too stupid to function in a normal society go to breed.
CityHick

Springfield, MO

#23 Jul 2, 2010
Bransonfan wrote:
What about the awesome Gene Williams Show? If that isn't enough reason to visit Branson, I don't know what is!!
I love your sense of humor and I agree!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kimberling City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BRANSON is the WORST town in the USA!!! OUR VISIT (Jun '13) Sat TRUTHISTRUTH 73
New Branson Mayor Sat TRUTHISTRUTH 2
News This College Takes Hard Work Seriously -- And K... (May '14) Apr 30 grass is not gree... 2
Need Info on Car Show Apr 30 Laura 1
child in danger corruption by authorities and d... (Jul '06) Apr 30 Charles 26
Alexandra herbert Apr 28 charlie 1
Branson Music Emporium (Oct '12) Apr 28 Musikologist 11
More from around the web

Kimberling City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]