Taney County correctional officers fa...

Taney County correctional officers face RAPE charges

Posted in the Kimberling City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Ridgedale, MO

#2 May 17, 2013
According to the official court filings, the sex was consensual. Your charges of rape are false.
jess

United States

#3 May 17, 2013
guest wrote:
According to the official court filings, the sex was consensual. Your charges of rape are false.
It doesn't matter if the consented or not. It is still considered rape in this case. Because of them being inmates and them men being jailers.
howdy

Springfield, MO

#4 May 17, 2013
I agree that its wrong, but if she was using her vagina willfully here, and again, that is if,...then rape may not apply
But oh well, it sounds like the sheriff is giving his homeboys a free pass anyway, so Wtf...
It is not rape

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5 May 17, 2013
The State of Missouri has a seperate law for this. It does not allow sexual contact between guards and inmates period. Consent has nothing to do with it. It is not listed as rape. I don't know which law school these matlocks went to? I just know they should get their money back.
Dumb Bo

Jefferson City, MO

#6 May 17, 2013
I think that the reason scroggin an inmate is illegal even with consent is that the inmate is considered incapacitated.
Tired of you re-tards

Branson, MO

#9 May 18, 2013
REST of the STORY wrote:
Now for the REST of the STORY
<quoted text>
Now for the REST of the STORY:
According to a reliable source, a female Deputy Sheriff was hauling-transporting these two girl's asses to the BIG HOUSE in Jeff City Prison when they 'ratted' the Jailers out.
This makes Jimmie Russell look real bad.
He's supposed to be in charge,just like Obongo.
It happened on his watch.
The female deputy radioed Russell, he told her to continue on to Jefferson City Prison and he would send the Investigators up there.
One of the two sexy inmate girls gave Ridings a blow job,she did not swallow, saved his sperm DNA wadded up in her panties and put it in her travel bag.
This was the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back.
Jimmie Russell told his two trusted-horny deputy sheriff jailers that he had their asses now cause he had their DNA.
It is against the law for a deputy sheriff to f-u-c-k an inmate in the Jail House.
Now, it's time for ELVIS to sing his hit song:
"HE'S IN THE JAIL HOUSE NOW'!
ps: this was the REST OF THE STORY.
You are a great argument for abortion.
Concerned Citizen

Olathe, KS

#10 May 18, 2013
Federal Law prohibits Officers and Inmates from any relationship, consent does not matter.

Since: Oct 12

Branson, MO

#11 May 18, 2013
They got poked in the poke hole while in the pokey

“It ain't gonna suck itself.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#12 May 18, 2013
So did they get to hit the dirt button too?
It is not a federal law

Cape Girardeau, MO

#13 May 21, 2013
There are federal laws concerning civil rights violations. There is not one concerning sex between inmates and guards. These suspects were charged with a state law. The "State Law" does not allow sex between inmates and guards. I really wish you matlocks would study harder. I know you are proud of your internet law degree. It will not help you in court though.

Since: Oct 12

Branson, MO

#14 May 22, 2013
It is not a federal law wrote:
There are federal laws concerning civil rights violations. There is not one concerning sex between inmates and guards. These suspects were charged with a state law. The "State Law" does not allow sex between inmates and guards. I really wish you matlocks would study harder. I know you are proud of your internet law degree. It will not help you in court though.
We really don't care about the details Barney, put your bullet back in your pants and "zip it".
I am concerned

Springfield, MO

#15 May 23, 2013
I am concerned that you have not killed Yourself,inbred.
Rev Grover

Branson, MO

#16 Jun 10, 2013
The fish stinks from the head. This is due to a lack of leadership and overall corruption in Forsyth. We deserve what we get for voting these tax leaches into jobs. This is just the tip of the iceberg... Theres alot more to come out.
howdy

Springfield, MO

#17 Jun 10, 2013
Rev Grover wrote:
The fish stinks from the head. This is due to a lack of leadership and overall corruption in Forsyth. We deserve what we get for voting these tax leaches into jobs. This is just the tip of the iceberg... Theres alot more to come out.
I believe you. Don't worry. I'm sure that good ol' Tony Williams will do what he can to protect his homies there.
Attorney

Branson, MO

#18 Jun 11, 2013
100 bond! You got to be kidding. What a corrupt court in Taney county
Bill Clinton

Branson, MO

#19 Jun 16, 2013
Put Jimmy Russell in prison. This is all his fault. This guy has to go.
George

Branson, MO

#20 Jun 17, 2013
I ask You. If two deputies were having sex with inmates, who else knew? I ll bet they are not the only ones, and other officers had to know. Why iddnt they come forward instead of these guys getting ratted out by the prisoner. There is rampant mismanagement and corruption in Taney County. Why isnt there an outside investigation. No one trusts the sheriffs department in Taney County.
Minnie

Branson, MO

#21 Jun 17, 2013
People are afraid of the sheriffs deputies. They will lie if they want to and bring false charges. No one trusts them, they are like a gang of cutthroats out to destroy everyone in this county. Fire them all.
Louder

Branson, MO

#22 Jun 18, 2013
We all know about small towns and small minds. These deputies are in the most from places like Taneyville, or other parts east. These are the good old boys that have always controlled the county. We need to wise up and get them out. There are no african american deputies because of the bigot sheriff. When we the AG or somebody clean up this mess.
Dolittle

Branson, MO

#23 Jun 18, 2013
I love that all of this stuff leaks out (so to speak) of Taney County, there is no end to the betrayal, dishonesty and intolerance in Forsyth, why isnt something done?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kimberling City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My ex Billy Taylor 10 hr Lauraleetaylors 1
Indian point police cheif hamlin 16 hr Upset vacationer 1
PellaParasites 23 hr Ma Hilton 2
News News 3 mins ago 6:02 p.m.Branson police tipped ... Jul 17 Cat Hater 2
Where is the ghetto in Branson Missouri? (Jan '13) Jul 17 Branson Resident 19
News Jim Bakker interviews Mike Huckabee on faith, p... (Sep '16) Jul 15 Randy Mc Cay 3
News Daredevil hangs by her teeth over Niagara Falls... Jul 15 Randy Mc Cay 6

Kimberling City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kimberling City Mortgages