Dixie Chicks hates George Bush USA hate Obam0

Posted in the Kimberling City Forum

Dixie Chicks Obam0

Ozark, MO

#1 Apr 27, 2013
So,
now that we have a black Kenya born-muslim POTUS president
that is 20 times worse than white man-George W Bush,
is she, Natilie Maines "outspoken" against him?

Probably not because this shallow Ditsy-Dixie Chick was just spouting her lame stream media brainwashing.

Since the lame stream media gets leg tingles
from black,Kenya born- muslim Obama and worship him,

they cover for all of his disasters and failures
WickedWitch

Branson, MO

#2 Apr 27, 2013
Hey!! Do they not have an Ozark Christian County Forum?? You seem to be foaming from the mouth about random nonsense in the wrong one. Just a little bit rediculious or you must have way too much time on you're hands. Just saying
pooter mcgee

Burlington, IA

#3 Apr 27, 2013
The Dixie Chicks were right. George W Bush wrecked the economy. He ignored warnings that could have prevented 9/11. He tripled the national debt. He started an unnecessary war that he paid for with money borrowed from China. Bush was an idiot.
WickedWitch

Branson, MO

#4 Apr 27, 2013
So again, you're another one that wants to keep going in circles and blame Bush when Obama is clearly the one that has put us in debt! Wow Pooter, you really do deserve the Cake Award for the biggest dumbass, Open you're mind up a bit more before you speak.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#5 Apr 27, 2013
5,000 dead Americans and a hundred thousand dead Iraqi civilians proved the Chicks were right and Bush was a worthless idiot.
Local Boy

Hollister, MO

#6 Apr 27, 2013
pooter mcgee wrote:
The Dixie Chicks were right. George W Bush wrecked the economy. He ignored warnings that could have prevented 9/11. He tripled the national debt. He started an unnecessary war that he paid for with money borrowed from China. Bush was an idiot.
The democrats can control the white house for the next 20 years and it would still be Bush's fault. The reason why is that they have no solutions, all they can do is point fingers just like ole pooter does. I was very happy when the Dixie Chicks were sh*t canned from radio and I will rejoice when all you stupid ass liberals live in your own country with your own Bill of Rights. A revolution from time to time is a good thing. It tends to level the playing field. Pooter if you truly believe this administration is being honest and transparent with the American people your are brain dead. One example is why is Homeland Security buying all the Ammo? If you have half a brain the answer is easy. They can't disarm America by gun laws so instead they make ammo scarce. Wake up.
Local Boy

Hollister, MO

#7 Apr 27, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
5,000 dead Americans and a hundred thousand dead Iraqi civilians proved the Chicks were right and Bush was a worthless idiot.
Another Dumbass, The surge that truly turned the war and killed thousands was under Obama's watch and he kills hundreds with drones and maybe more randomly. Sadam killed 10 times that many before he was removed. You and the Dixie Chicks belong in France.
Oh! and Ohio is nothing but a food stamp union state so it doesn't surprise me how narrow minded you are. Ohio sucks along with California and New York! I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.
Disrespect deserves Disrespect!
Pooter McGeeHee iz DUMMY

Ozark, MO

#8 Apr 27, 2013
WickedWitch wrote:
So again,Pooter McGeeHee,
you're another one that wants to keep going in circles
and blame Bush when Obama is clearly the one
that has put us in debt!
Wow Pooter, you really do deserve the Cake Award
for the biggest f-u-c-k-i-n dumbass,
Open you're mind up a bit more before you speak.
I agree with you Wicked Branson Witch, Pooter McGeeHee
should committ SEWER-CIDE
(shoot himself)
and stop breathing our free air.

He's a welfare recipient,
he receives food stamps
and eats commodity cheese too.

HE KISSES OBOZO'S ASS.........

Obama is the food stamp president.
Oboz0 has signed up 49 million blacks on food stamps
99 weeks of UN-employmevt checks........

Obam0 wants free condoms for all horny black people....
Odummy wants black horny girls to git knocked up...
so he can abort-kill all little innocent babies........

Pooter McGeeHee loves it when Obama abort-kills-aborts
all little innocent babies........

“Enthusiastic Tea Party Patriot”

Since: Jun 11

Branson, MO

#9 Apr 27, 2013
Gorge Bush wuz a GUD prezdint! Everboddy in my deluxe dubbelwide trailer subdivision voted for him! I always liked him because he wasn't one of them high-falutin eggheads thats always readin books and studyin foreign policy. He's the DECIDER! I am so glad he got his own prezerdential library, although I high Dick Cheney is already running it.
morningwood

Belleville, IL

#11 Apr 30, 2013
Well, knock me over with a feather, a prezdint who didn't read no books got a libary? Who wuld of thunk it. I bets they got some gud comic books up in there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kimberling City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Summerwinds Resort Branson Mo (May '13) Wed ChristiCox 51
Reward for Taney Counties' Most Wanted "Johnny ... (Jan '13) Mon johnnybryan 89
Johnny Bryan went down crying (Feb '13) Mon johnnybryan 4
jim bakker Feb 16 disgruntledresident 2
Branson Jet Boat Feb 16 nomenotyou 11
Looking for a Chiropractor..... Feb 13 fr8bil 2
Domestic abuse Feb 7 Martha Brown 1

Kimberling City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance