The Wedding Day Arrives, and No One i...

The Wedding Day Arrives, and No One is Ready

Posted in the Kimberling City Forum

Kelsie Kavajecz

Ava, MO

#1 Mar 9, 2013
The Wedding Day Arrives, and No One is Ready

“I’m frantically setting up tables and flowers, and the clock is going crazy. My mom comes running in, pulls me by the arm, and tells me that it’s time to go. I look to where she’s pointing, and all of the guests are sitting there waiting for me, including my groom at the altar. Meanwhile, I’m in pajamas, my hair is a mess, and nothing is ready, not even my cake! I wake up in a sweat before Mom has time to drag me down my (bad) dream aisle.”–Allie Marie

“I keep dreaming that it’s the morning of my wedding, just hours before the ceremony is supposed to take place. I look down at my feet, and I haven’t had a pedicure. My nails are chipped, and my hair is a mess. All of my bridesmaids are wearing weird dresses because they ‘didn’t feel like wearing’ the ones we originally picked out. Then, one of the girls comes up to me and asks why I’m so upset when I ‘didn’t bother to send out invitations, so how can I expect people to even show up?’ I wake up in sheer panic every time! It’s made me strive to be pro-active.”

–Kelsie Kavajecz
Church of Christ Prophet

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Mar 9, 2013
So what are you going to do?

Since: Jan 13

United States

#3 Mar 12, 2013
Two choices...
Elope or just shack up. As soon as he finds out you don’t know how to back his boat trailer down the ramp, can’t make decent gravy and went BBC that one time, you’re history anyway.
PROMINENT EXPORT HOUSE

San Jose, CA

#4 Mar 12, 2013
Notworthit

Denver, CO

#5 Jun 22, 2015
fresheyes wrote:
Two choices...
Elope or just shack up. As soon as he finds out you don’t know how to back his boat trailer down the ramp, can’t make decent gravy and went BBC that one time, you’re history anyway.
That's it, I love you. ;) so funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kimberling City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blonde in the white car on 65 outside branson ... 12 hr Harry 4
Keith Edwards for Taney County Sheriff Aug 27 up2up 13
Hotel with the best breakfast Aug 24 Jean 1
Power outrage Aug 24 testing 3
branson is racist (Jun '07) Aug 18 notashamed 55
Summerwinds Resort Branson Mo (May '13) Aug 17 Sam Snow 30
News Expand Branson West-Kimberling City road to 4 l... (Jun '06) Mar '15 Stacie 8

Kimberling City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kimberling City Mortgages