Lincoln Woman Wants To Evict Poisonou...

Lincoln Woman Wants To Evict Poisonous Eight-Legged Roommates ASAP

There are 1 comment on the WOWT-TV Omaha story from Jul 19, 2013, titled Lincoln Woman Wants To Evict Poisonous Eight-Legged Roommates ASAP. In it, WOWT-TV Omaha reports that:

A Lincoln woman is staying away from her apartment, hoping that an exterminator can rid her home of an infestation of brown recluse spiders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOWT-TV Omaha.

gal7713

Branson, MO

#1 Jul 20, 2013
I am in Branson and my apartment has the same issue. Twice I've been drying my hair with a towel and spiders have fallen out and onto me. I find them all over the place, corners, on furniture, in my DVD case. It's ridiculous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kimberling City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Bristol Falls Resort (Sep '09) 15 min Don kewanee 399
I haul LIQUID CHICKEN all over America based-O... (Feb '12) Mon Sherrybb1 11
Reward for Taney Counties' Most Wanted "Johnny ... (Jan '13) Mon Jeremy Evans aka bob 88
Blacks in branson May 1 Now_What 9
Anyone know anything about Robert Sanderson run... Apr 28 getyourfactsstrai... 7
1branson.com altereds posts? (Dec '07) Apr 28 nomenotyou 33
Forum that provides objective information witho... (Nov '09) Apr 28 nomenotyou 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kimberling City Mortgages