17,500 Penile injuries Genital Injuri...

17,500 Penile injuries Genital Injuries From Zippers

Posted in the Kimberling City Forum

penile zipper injuries

Ozark, MO

#1 Mar 24, 2013
More Than 17,500 Genital Injuries From Zippers In US

March 23, 2013

OMG....Thatís going to leave a mark.

More than 17,500 men & boys in less than a decade have had genital injuries caused by zippers.

Researchers discovered that about 900 men ages 18 and older each year in the U.S. go to emergency rooms due to their penis being caught in a zipper.

The study, which was published in BJU International, estimated that from 2002 to 2010, about 17,616 people went to the ER for zipper-induced genital injuries.

The data is based off a sample size of 100 hospitals surveyed, which found that 523 of 2,695 cases of penile injury involved zippers, good for more than 21 percent of the cases.

Penile injuries relating to zippers paced ahead of penile injuries based on bicycle injuries among adult men.

Button flies are the best!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kimberling City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fall Creek Steak House falls down.... (Sep '07) 21 hr Was mislead in love 18
Steal Your Dollar City treats employees like CRAP (May '10) Mon Bransonbandit 16
Debate: Marijuana - Branson, MO (Aug '10) Sun i know truth 52
varmints lake tanycomo Oct 4 Ho Dee Doo 3
Krystal martin and jimmy craigg Oct 4 The man 2
Elected School Officials Sep 29 Just Saying 1
Child custody attorney (Jan '12) Sep 24 big fan 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kimberling City Mortgages