Since: Jan 13

United States

#21 Feb 28, 2013
Yo Wise Man,

Been over 24 hours now and
STILL no butt zits.
Tick…
Tock…

You are not only funny but pathetically stupid. You follow Jimmy Bakker or some other criminal christian You know your buddy; old Warren Jessup had an excuse for being so stupid. He had 7 or 8 ugly wives. I just wonder how many ugly wives you have? Poor Jimmy had bawling and squallin Tammy Fake. More Bondo on dat beeahch than a 69 Chebby. Yea I know she is worm food but STILL. His new hussy must use colored acrylic caulk from Lowes.

Check Six… Later

United States

#23 Mar 1, 2013
So now YOU are the lords anointed ONE. Holy (no pun intended) Cow! When did you get the promotion? I do kind-a wonder when it became necessary for you to pass anything on to the lord. Last time I checked he was supposed to be omnipotent. The mere fact that YOU thought needed to pass my message on proves you don't believe in “His” omnipotence. What a fail as a anointed one. Go back into your closet, you’ve failed!!!!!

Oh, still no butt zits.
tick...
tock...

Check six... Later

United States

#26 Mar 3, 2013
TheLordsAnointed wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you want from me? You are possessed with demons. You have the spirit of correction upon you and your family. Your children are cursed. You are cursed. You and then are all going to hell. Your children are full of demons.
If this gives you dome sort of relief to come here and post the words of a 3 year old. The so be it. You are not bothering me. IN fact I benefit from it. I get to enjoy watching your demons be tormented.
You proclaim my children are cursed. Then you proclaim I am cursed. If you have the power to bring this fate upon my house, then you must also know how many of my spawn will be damned to hell because of this corrective curse. Not a SWAG you fool but an exact number of children.

I see that according to post number #25 you control me. Also if you control me, where did you make me fly to today, What is my aircrafts N#? On my arrival I took a cab and ate lunch at __________fill in the blank). I then returned to the airport and shelled out $_______._ at the FBO for fuel. What card did you force me to use to pay for the fuel? How many gallons of Avgas did I use today? You are the one who controls me, at least in your mind you do. What a joke. Was it your cousin or your uncle that nailed Cho momma?

Still no froggies
Still no spontaneous combustion and
Still NO butt zits
tick
tock...

Check Six. Later
Im The Uno

Lees Summit, MO

#31 Mar 3, 2013
fresheyes wrote:
3000 year old earth, virgin birth, pillars of fire, satanic dinosaur bones… You people need to wake up and smell the sulfur. Maybe I should say brimstone.
There is no Great Pumpkin. Just a rehash of myths handed down from when hominids were too ignorant to grasp what a volcano was or why the sun went away or OMG worse yet, how we evolved. Yes I said it, evolved. Thumpers used to ask me how I could look around at the trees and the birds and a newborn infant and not see god or God or GOD… I look at the results of the rovers on Mars; the work performed by astrophysicists and biologists and ask the same question, only in reverse. How can you preach a 3000 year old (or 5000 years or 8000 year old earth) when a drive between Branson and Springfield will show you thousands of years of sedimentary limestone. Take a ride down the Grand Canyon and you will see rocks several millennia older than those seen locally in those highway cuts along US 65.
Does it hurt me that you want to hold onto the lies and myths? No, not really. It just seems such a waste of your energy.
Yawn!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kimberling City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Branson Has Bed Bugs All Over Town All Motels (Sep '10) 11 hr John monsour 21
Funeral services for "Rooster" Lawrence Lockard... 13 hr emilykbp 1
TV Review: 'Branson Famous' 13 hr Bag of Bones Jr 1
Taney County correctional officers face RAPE ch... (May '13) Dec 25 ryan vaughn 32
I hate Branson - Do you hate Branson too ? (Jun '10) Dec 25 squeezers 71
Who is the best Tattoo Shop/ Tattoo artist in B... (May '10) Dec 23 Former Client 69
grandparents rights Dec 22 Cough-cough 6
Kimberling City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kimberling City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kimberling City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kimberling City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:02 pm PST

ESPN 5:02PM
Seahawks rout Rams, seal NFC's No. 1 seed
Bleacher Report 5:05 PM
Did the Chargers Choke Away Playoff Berth in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 5:15 PM
St. Louis Rams vs. Seattle Seahawks: Full Report Card Grades for St. Louis
Yahoo! Sports 6:27 PM
Seahawks take NFC top seed, Packers and Panthers win
Bleacher Report 7:28 PM
Seahawks Clinch NFC's No. 1 Seed