Springfield Woman Drowns At Table Rock Lake

Full story: Fox2Now 39
A woman from Springfield, Missouri drowned Saturday afternoon at Table Rock Lake. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Avenger

Collinsville, IL

#23 Aug 31, 2010
@Misty and Bag o Bones,

Read and learn, that is, if you have the intelligence to do so:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/terry-gardner/e...

Then, when finished reading and learning, if you have the guts to follow through, come back to me and apologize!
Stalker

Collinsville, IL

#24 Aug 31, 2010
fefifofum wrote:
AVENGER=FREDDIE one in the same. This is GREYGHOST also
You are always on the prowl! I know who you are and where you are. Stalking is a crime!
But it is broke

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Aug 31, 2010
Plenty of people with anger issues here. Guess its all pent up from being a real life coward. Your keyboard hates you.
Bag of Bones

Reeds Spring, MO

#26 Aug 31, 2010
Quote: "I lived on that lake you stupid,ignorant butthole for over 6 years! I know what I'm talking about and YOU are just shooting your uneducated mouth off!"

Why don't you Guess where I have lived for over 30 years?

Why don't you Guess how may times I have scuba dived in Table Rock and the surrounding lakes in Missouri?

Why don't you Guess how many boats I have owned, and how many times I have skied, wake-boarded, and ( gasp!) SWAM in Table Rock Lake?

6 years? LMAO!

...you are daydreaming about the ocean - numbnuts.
Misty

Maysville, MO

#27 Aug 31, 2010
Avenger wrote:
BTW, it's a 'fresh water' lake. Look it up and see how that water keeps on being 'fresh'. If it didn't have a current it would become stagnant! Gawd, I despise intentional stupidity like Bag O Bones and Misty. The water moves, so how do you think it moves, by osmosis? It flows, so how do you think it flows? ignorant know-it-all idiots!
No wonder you nut cases drown, no brains!
first of all you idiot she was on table rock not lake of the ozarks and by the way she swam from the shore to where she was at and was swimming back so she knew what the waters was like. its not like she jumped out of a damn boat like you are making it sound. she was only in eight feet of water so fact id there is more to the reasons of her drowning than stupidity as you call it. So like I sadi before get your facts before you start calling names or trying to justify what happened as something more than as might have been.
Misty

Maysville, MO

#28 Aug 31, 2010
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
And, it's a/ssholes like YOU and Misty that drown themselves! I lived on that lake you stupid,ignorant butthole for over 6 years! I know what I'm talking about and YOU are just shooting your uneducated mouth off! You and your theories - open mouth and sound stupid again, I can hardly wait!
@Misty:
no one called her any names on here, including ME.So don't go putting words in my mouth - you are just a drama queen getting some attention from that persons death! You are a joke! An immature idiot yakking so the 'family' will fawn and fall all over you. I've seen your kind too many times!
First off I havent talked her family yet you idiot so there you go again with speculations. Like I keep saying STUPID, " FACTS" they work wonders. I'm not trying to get anyone to fall all over me. I'm not going to have anyone down grading my friend /sister n law so like I said "FACTS" I think you really need to know what you are talking about before you shoot off that ignorant mouth of yours. By the way you said you lived at lake of the ozarks not TABLE ROCK LAKE 2 different lakes I hate to inform you and I have swam that lake for 25 years and never have I ever seen an under current in that lake ESPECIALLY in eight feet of water. I think you need to look at all the news feeds before you run your mouth.
Misty

Maysville, MO

#29 Aug 31, 2010
Avenger wrote:
@Misty and Bag o Bones,
Read and learn, that is, if you have the intelligence to do so:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/terry-gardner/e...
Then, when finished reading and learning, if you have the guts to follow through, come back to me and apologize!
No apoplogies here for one she wasnt near a boat she wasnt even in a boat she was in the designated swimming area SHE LEFT FROM THE SHORE LINE and was turining to come back and went under she was in EIGHT FEET OF WATER, now whos the idiot. Lets make shot up to make her look bad.
tracy

Pasadena, TX

#30 Aug 31, 2010
I agree with the commentor who said I hope her children don't ever read these comments! She was a good girl with a free spirit and a mother of three! U talk about bad decisions u all getting on her arguing about a young 27 yr old losing her life and leaving behind 3 children is a bad decision! God bless ur mouths and ur heartlessness! U all should be ashamed of ur selfs! What does it matter how she passed she knew how to swim we all go swimming without knowing how the water is! The point is this world and 3 children a mother a father a sister a friend a lover lost a beautiful person! God bless this family and her babies! Luv u shelly I will miss u and ur preety smile!

“Amused by Ignorance”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#32 Aug 31, 2010
Wow - someone has serious mental issues.

Don't let that guy get to you. He's just upset that the only friends he evidently has are fish that talk to him by the light of the moon. I'm just sayin'...
Anonymous

Springfield, MO

#36 Aug 31, 2010
Shelli was one of my closest childhood friends. After losing contact for several years, we had recently reconnected. When I received the news I was heartbroken - even after years of disconnect, Shelli made an impression on my life even in youth.@Avenger or Freddie or whomever you are, I'm sure you didn't mean any disrespect in your comment; however, attacking others for misunderstanding you doesn't help your position. Please respect the life lost here and the family that is represented - I'm sure that is what you would want if the roles were reversed.@Misty, I am so sorry for your loss and hate that you have had to read comments that probably made the hurt worse. Though it may be difficult, try to ignore the hateful things people say and focus on what a special soul Shelli was. I have had Shelli, her parents and sister, her kiddos, and all those connected to her in my prayers, and will continue to do so. My deepest and most sincere condolences go out to you all!
Avenger

Collinsville, IL

#37 Aug 31, 2010
Misty wrote:
<quoted text>
first of all you idiot she was on table rock not lake of the ozarks and by the way she swam from the shore to where she was at and was swimming back so she knew what the waters was like. its not like she jumped out of a damn boat like you are making it sound. she was only in eight feet of water so fact id there is more to the reasons of her drowning than stupidity as you call it. So like I sadi before get your facts before you start calling names or trying to justify what happened as something more than as might have been.
The very fact that you wrote your reply this way demonstrates your inability to comprehend what you have read. You are a perfect example of 'you can't fix stupid'. I said MY SON LIVE ON THE LAKE OF THE OZARKS! Period! dirtbag!

You tell me to get mY facts straight when you can't tell your butt from third base? Maybe if you took your head out of your butt you might be able to hold a converstion, but I seriously doubt it because you are obviouly a mental midget busy with mental masturbation!
Misty

Maysville, MO

#38 Aug 31, 2010
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
The very fact that you wrote your reply this way demonstrates your inability to comprehend what you have read. You are a perfect example of 'you can't fix stupid'. I said MY SON LIVE ON THE LAKE OF THE OZARKS! Period! dirtbag!
You tell me to get mY facts straight when you can't tell your butt from third base? Maybe if you took your head out of your butt you might be able to hold a converstion, but I seriously doubt it because you are obviouly a mental midget busy with mental masturbation!
you know what you are so not worth the time. you are a disgrace to the human race. i have nothing more to say to you, you have no common sense what so ever. you have no consideration for other people and for you to sit here and talk about people you dont know or have a clue about is wrong. get a life apparently you dont have one because this isnt the only issue you have been rude and out of line on. apparently you have nothing better to do with your time.
Avenger

Collinsville, IL

#39 Sep 1, 2010
Misty wrote:
<quoted text>
you know what you are so not worth the time. you are a disgrace to the human race. i have nothing more to say to you, you have no common sense what so ever. you have no consideration for other people and for you to sit here and talk about people you dont know or have a clue about is wrong. get a life apparently you dont have one because this isnt the only issue you have been rude and out of line on. apparently you have nothing better to do with your time.
STFU you ignorant fool. She died, bad decision! Duh!

“Amused by Ignorance”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#40 Sep 1, 2010
LOL...

I keep picturing this crazy old man sitting in a robe, pajama bottoms, white wife-beater, old brown slippers... drooling away in absolute anger as he furiously types on the keyboard while taking the occasional sip of his tea.

You all focus on the memory of your loved one. She's who matters here. I pity that this guy feels the need to compete for attention with a woman whose no longer here & can't speak for herself and then turns around and argues with her family & friends. You all are already better than him and he can't stand it LOL

Face-to-face he wouldn't mutter a word. The internet is his bravado. Sad, really.
Clint Eastwood

Saint Louis, MO

#42 Sep 1, 2010
Where the fck were her water wings?
Misty

Maysville, MO

#43 Sep 1, 2010
Clint Eastwood wrote:
Where the fck were her water wings?
I dont know where they went to but she sure didnt have them that day. We are dealing with our loss though one day at a time. I have always heard time heals all wounds. I just hope it proves its self in this case not for me because I can cope with it this isn't the first hard death I have had to face. I hope for her babies' sake that it can because they are the ones that have the worst end of it right now. They aren't old enough to understand what is really going on.
Becca ask4mynumber please

Bolivar, MO

#44 Sep 2, 2010
Dearest Avenger
First and foremost you benign freak of a human:
She was not Ignorant
She was an accomplished swimmer
You have no idea who she was or her reasons for anything in her life. However you are still here so maybe you can give me your qualifications to assume someones brain capacity. Honestly I havent figured out how you have even figured out how to use a computer let alone get on the internet. This is a free country and you are so lucky that it is. If you think that six years qualifys you try a lifetime. You dont have anything nice to say, educating people is one thing. You sound rude and if I were you I would be ashamed of myself. This woman was the best mother, a great friend and her childrens whole life. You could pick a different person to pick on. You want to be a bully, thats fine. Your pushing the wrong family and I pesonally want to push back! Misty is my sister. Shelli is the mother of my neices and nephew. She is loved. There is a song its called "I'll Pray For You", look it up. It says everything that I would never ever put on a site like this if you were to pass away. Every word of that song goes out to you and yours. Speaking of which, have you taken a moment to think of your own passing and what people will write when you pass??? Probably not. You are heartless and a horrible excuse for a person and I am sure you dont even have the word empathy in your vocabulary or have I already lost you?!? I want to ask that you keep your educational comments to yourself.I hope that you do want to you ask for my number. I would love to meet you face to face for a little educational background on her family and our family. Calling people names gets you nowhere, as far as it being in the water Mr. 6 years, you would know wouldnt you. I promise to keep up with this and I also promise you I will give you my contact information if you would like.

“Highlander”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#45 Sep 7, 2010
Misty wrote:
She was a good swimmer so I'm sure she probably didn't consider a life saving device. She has taken swimming lessons and all. Whether it be bad decisions that played a role in this tragic accident or not that is no reason to lay blame or try to make it that she made a bad decision that played a role. There is family that reads these things you know and it doesn't help our hearts to lay blame on jer for a decision she may or may not have made wisely. Whatever the case is, it happened and she is no longer with her family or friends. So please don't try to make it worse than it already is. I love you Shelli R.I.P. you are in our hearts always girl.
so sad for her family, I hope no one else posts anything hurtful to them.
--Bretz

Ionia, MO

#46 Sep 13, 2010
Shelli was like an aunt to me I might not remeber much of her but she was around alot when I was younger. My father was there when this happened and so he told me what happened, Shelli was a very intelligent girl. She has 3 wonderful children whom she loved more then life itself she would watch my sister and me while she and my uncle stayed with my family. She was the nicest, sweetest most full of life person. It offends me that you that don't know her would make such rude and immature comments about her and what happened. It's a terrible thing that happened and I wish the best for her family who witnessed and suffered through this tragic event. RIP Shelli you are missed by many.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kimberling City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taney County correctional officers face RAPE ch... (May '13) 11 hr ryan vaughn 32
I hate Branson - Do you hate Branson too ? (Jun '10) 13 hr squeezers 71
Who is the best Tattoo Shop/ Tattoo artist in B... (May '10) Tue Former Client 69
grandparents rights Dec 22 Cough-cough 6
Almost Everyone In Branson Loves Jackson Cash (Feb '09) Dec 20 ABookingAgent 89
Body found today behind pierce Arrow theater? Dec 17 Nope 2
so -you want to be a pipeline welder? (Dec '07) Dec 16 wanna bee 102
Kimberling City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kimberling City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kimberling City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kimberling City

Personal Finance