Warning in regards to Blacks

Posted in the Kimberling City Forum

truth

United States

#1 Dec 26, 2012
This is a serious warning! Just visited your area and noticed there were very few blacks in the area. Do whatever you can to keep it that way. They are the most racist group of people you will ever meet. They pray on sympathy accusing others of racism when they are the worst. They demand to receive every type of "free" benefit imaginable and then steal the rest. I live in an area that has become completely over run with them. It hasn't always been that way. Our town has become a complete run down welfare town. Decent people have no choice but to pack up and move. This is what they receive: free housing, free healthcare, free food, free utilities, free cell phone, free childcare, free tuition, and more. They dress better that people who have good jobs. I am on a budget, where they don't have to be. They intimidate our elderly, and provoke conflict with our young. Our town has been destroyed by them and they are slowly moving westward. Do whatever you can to prevent this from happening to your town. When they move in there, you can never get them out.
Null null

United States

#2 Dec 26, 2012
You're just a racist prick. My family probably makes double what your piece of sh*t hick family does. You people disgust me. Everyone is racist to a degree but you're generalizing. You probably think Obama is going to implant chips in your head too. F**king idiot. I hope you're never in charge of anything.
truth

United States

#3 Dec 26, 2012
Go live in a town that is completely full of them,and I assure you, you will change your mind. It's easy to call me racist and defend something you have no knowledge about. It has happened town after town around us. You just had better stop and consider the possibility that I'm right before it is too late.
Null null

United States

#4 Dec 26, 2012
No worse than living in a town of rednecks. As previously stated I am black and we are upper middle class. Completely level headed financially stabled family. You're defending what you know nothing about.
truth

United States

#5 Dec 26, 2012
You know, I am willing to admit that there are exceptions to anything. If you are employed and doing well that's great. People like you need to come to some of these towns and serve as a positive role model to an entire region of people who openly make fun of people because they work for a living.
Osage

Waterloo, IL

#6 Dec 26, 2012
Null null wrote:
No worse than living in a town of rednecks. As previously stated I am black and we are upper middle class. Completely level headed financially stabled family. You're defending what you know nothing about.
I'd be willing to bet that you live in a predominantly white neighborhood. Why is that?
keep them away

Ozark, MO

#7 Dec 26, 2012
Lived in bigger cities full of them. Why do you think I decided to live back here. Blacks are usually just a burden to society. I hate to say that, but 90% of the time it's true. Then you have the 10% that are actually good people. I am glad we don't have many blacks here though, just being 100% honest.
Null null

United States

#8 Dec 27, 2012
keep them away wrote:
Lived in bigger cities full of them. Why do you think I decided to live back here. Blacks are usually just a burden to society. I hate to say that, but 90% of the time it's true. Then you have the 10% that are actually good people. I am glad we don't have many blacks here though, just being 100% honest.
Again you're just narrowminded. What if you went to a city and all the white people there did meth and cocaine? Would you still be having the same complaints? It's not about race. You're so stupid, I'm 16 and can realize race is nothing more than a mere noticeable difference. Stop being ignorant and realize it's not BLACK people it's PEOPLE. Yes the black community does have problems not in any way saying it doesn't. But the white community is just as flawed.
truth

United States

#9 Dec 27, 2012
Null null wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you're just narrowminded. What if you went to a city and all the white people there did meth and cocaine? Would you still be having the same complaints? It's not about race. You're so stupid, I'm 16 and can realize race is nothing more than a mere noticeable difference. Stop being ignorant and realize it's not BLACK people it's PEOPLE. Yes the black community does have problems not in any way saying it doesn't. But the white community is just as flawed.
You sound like great person. It's not the color of the skin really. It's really about the culture that happens to be predominant in the black people in my area.
Null null

United States

#10 Dec 27, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like great person. It's not the color of the skin really. It's really about the culture that happens to be predominant in the black people in my area.
Now that makes more sense and I'm sorry that you have this negative portrayal of black people. There will always be PEOPLE that rely on government assistance they just happen to be black in your area. I am greatly disappointed in the black community when it comes to crime rates though I will say that.
Pooter McGee

Springfield, MO

#11 Dec 27, 2012
Nothing but poverty-level meth heads and toothless welfare queens around here. Blacks would be an improvement.
Bag of Bones

Ozark, MO

#12 Dec 28, 2012
Rev. Jesse Jackson once said, "I hate to admit it, but I have reached a stage in my life that if I am walking down a dark street late at night and I see that the person behind me is white, I subconsciously feel relieved."

Just remember - only Crackers and Honkeys can be racists.

Ya' know what I'm sayin' Bro? lmao!
fly

De Forest, WI

#13 Feb 3, 2013
My god.

Dumb feast 2012.

Being held in branson.

Captian cut an paste to light the torch.

A bro will never visit branson on his vacation.

Why would a brother want to.

----------

Hick town usa is alive and ill
Sue

Mountain Home, AR

#15 Feb 3, 2013
truth wrote:
This is a serious warning! Just visited your area and noticed there were very few blacks in the area. Do whatever you can to keep it that way. They are the most racist group of people you will ever meet. They pray on sympathy accusing others of racism when they are the worst. They demand to receive every type of "free" benefit imaginable and then steal the rest. I live in an area that has become completely over run with them. It hasn't always been that way. Our town has become a complete run down welfare town. Decent people have no choice but to pack up and move. This is what they receive: free housing, free healthcare, free food, free utilities, free cell phone, free childcare, free tuition, and more. They dress better that people who have good jobs. I am on a budget, where they don't have to be. They intimidate our elderly, and provoke conflict with our young. Our town has been destroyed by them and they are slowly moving westward. Do whatever you can to prevent this from happening to your town. When they move in there, you can never get them out.
We know what you say is true. Even the ones that say It's not the truth and pull the race card they also know its the truth.
But there is little we can do about it, With the government protecting them like a bunch of little puppies. So white people keep moving as far away from them as we can. We don't want to be near this colored trash.
Bubba Leroy Artifus Jones

Jefferson City, MO

#16 Feb 4, 2013
I have been working and researching in attempts to locate a Community somewhere in the United States that is totally free of Colored People. I have not been sucessful, as it seem like they have infiltrated every city, town,hole in the wall in the United States.
But I have not stopped with just "Colored People" I am also looking for a town that is free of Kweers, Mongrels, Chinks, Gooks, Rooskies and every other damn thing that exists in the United States. Nothing would be better than to locate a totally white community as moving is no object for me.
Post Turtle

Mountain Home, AR

#17 Feb 4, 2013
Bubba Leroy Artifus Jones wrote:
I have been working and researching in attempts to locate a Community somewhere in the United States that is totally free of Colored People. I have not been sucessful, as it seem like they have infiltrated every city, town,hole in the wall in the United States.
But I have not stopped with just "Colored People" I am also looking for a town that is free of Kweers, Mongrels, Chinks, Gooks, Rooskies and every other damn thing that exists in the United States. Nothing would be better than to locate a totally white community as moving is no object for me.
Branson may not be 100% white but it's close to it. And lets keep it that way.
Bubba Leroy Artifus Jones

Jefferson City, MO

#18 Feb 4, 2013
Post Turtle wrote:
<quoted text>Branson may not be 100% white but it's close to it. And lets keep it that way.
A City that is not 100% White is tainted, and just because it is not totally white doesn't mean anything because there are all of the other undesirables stinking up the place that I mentioned in my post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kimberling City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taney County correctional officers face RAPE ch... (May '13) 15 hr ryan vaughn 32
I hate Branson - Do you hate Branson too ? (Jun '10) 17 hr squeezers 71
Who is the best Tattoo Shop/ Tattoo artist in B... (May '10) Tue Former Client 69
grandparents rights Dec 22 Cough-cough 6
Almost Everyone In Branson Loves Jackson Cash (Feb '09) Dec 20 ABookingAgent 89
Body found today behind pierce Arrow theater? Dec 17 Nope 2
so -you want to be a pipeline welder? (Dec '07) Dec 16 wanna bee 102
Kimberling City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kimberling City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kimberling City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kimberling City

Personal Finance