Wyndham Resorts in Branson are a crim...

Wyndham Resorts in Branson are a criminal enterprise

Posted in the Kimberling City Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Somebody Stop Me”

Since: Nov 08

Branson

#1 Nov 4, 2013
I was fired in June for workplace violence. Allegedly I threatened to beat up and kill unnamed managers if I weren't granted a transfer in the company. Mike Glick and Sissy Schreiber from Branson Wyndham at the Meadows attested to the incident occurring during the interview I had that was ostensibly to address my request for transfer from Branson Wyndham Mount Vista and the Falls. My termination notice said the date of the incident was the 17th of June, with the termination notice being served on the 21st of June. This never occurred because I have approved vacation forms with the maintenance manager Damaris Grady's signature on them showing I was on vacation from June 11th through June 22nd. I am going to war with Wyndham since the court system systematically failed me by completely disregarding material facts presented in black and white, and instead chose to believe unsubstantiated lies by Mike Glick and the Assistant resort manager at Branson Wyndham Mount Vista and the Falls, Jim Nichols. Signed David Noah I strongly recommend no one stay at any Wyndham resort as a result of the mistreatment I received after being an exemplary employee for over four years, and the fact that the company's lies essentially destroyed my employability. If you doubt me, would you or anyone you know try to get a job whether initiating employment with a new company, or transferring inside a company you were currently employed at by trying to coerce the people interviewing you with threats of violence? These people are sick.
Roy

Tampa, FL

#2 Nov 4, 2013
That's nuts! you'll find another job more easily than you think though.

“Somebody Stop Me”

Branson

#3 Nov 12, 2013
Wyndham in Branson is the worst offender of the politically correct policies regarding diversity they claim to promote. Example: their employee hand book has a disclaimer provision that allows the company to enforce any and all of their policies arbitrarily. They fired me and I worked every day I was assigned the entire time I was employed there, minus a minimal amount of sick days, and I was a strict adherent to their written policies. Their policies are enforced preferentially, and any politically correct working environment they claim to provide is merely posturing, and not the genuine article.

“Somebody Stop Me”

Branson

#4 Nov 19, 2013
The Branson Wyndham "team" as Mike Glick, maintenance manager at the Meadows likes to call their company, has a very fair compensatory system of awarding performance bonuses to employees for meritorious performance. The management get all the bonuses, while the hourly employees get a pat on the back. Loved those daily employee meetings where the leadership spouted off about the company's high handed lofty ideals, meeting corporate mandated protocol,(when they saw fit. Not necessarily daily as mandated) by reeling off irrelevant statistics to the common working drones. These statistics were compiled through careful planning by going to endless exclusive exotic destinations to attend business conferences to figure out how to equip a house. Or effectively that on a larger scale. Something you and I do every day. I always thought if they spent less time in Las Vegas, or the Caribbean, they would have been able to more fairly share the revenue. Not pay employees what they can earn starting at a temporary agency after four years of dedicated service.

“Somebody Stop Me”

Branson

#5 Nov 21, 2013
Don't vacation at Wyndham in Branson, Mo. as their pricing is obscene for the level of service they offer versus their competitors. As a matter of fact, they didn't even offer free wireless until recently, and some of their rooms still don't have flat screen televisions. As a matter of fact, they have some screens with a maximum of 22 inches.

“Somebody Stop Me”

Branson

#6 Nov 26, 2013
Fred and Sissy Schreiber from Mount Vista and the Falls, and the Meadows Branson respectively, are hypocrites who sit in their fancy Baptist Church in Springfield on Sunday, but were instrumental in causing my dismissal from Wyndham. Sissy lent her name to the ridiculous statement that I threatened to "beat up and kill my supervisors" at Mount Vista and the Falls if I didn't get the job transfer I was seeking, while Fred, her husband, encouraged me to make negative remarks during the interview for a job transfer, similar to those I had told him, my former friend. The interview was scheduled at my discretion on my own personal time (they chose the day, I chose to be interviewed after I completed my shift that day) to maximize my productivity to the company, and it was scheduled so they could mine facts two days prior to a scheduled vacation I had arranged, which I have signed documents proving I never did commit the infraction they claimed, because I was on vacation at the time. The only good thing that happened, was that I called in sick the day before my vacation, and the day after the interview, so they couldn't screw me out of my vacation like they planned to. I got the slim satisfaction of being compensated for my time off.

“Somebody Stop Me”

Branson

#7 Dec 2, 2013
Don't take a job at Wyndham in Branson, as it's definitely not "who you know, but who you expel air on". All their politically correct, exhaustively all inclusive policies are merely peripheral "window dressing", and if you play by the rules, and facilitate the grievance procedure you will be targeted. Add to that, you have to maintain a permanent "pucker", and the wages are deplorable. Starvation wages would be the most accurate term to describe their compensation for hourly employee's work. Four years, full time, employee of the month just prior to my release, perfect attendance an entire year, and making the "incredible" sum of $10.66 an hour.

“Somebody Stop Me”

Branson

#8 Dec 3, 2013
I see some of the local losers finally weighed in on my comments. Any time you want to challenge me in court just file the motion. I've got the documentation to back up my statements. And if I don't have them, the fact that untrue remarks were made about me will require you to allow me subpoena power with regard to those remarks, which will demonstrate my case is unassailable. I would love to sue every one involved in this perversion of justice, but the fact remains, that "justice" is a subjective matter, and only interpreted with favoritism toward those people who have the money to file lawsuits, and who can afford legal representation. "Justice" also delves into the realm of bought and paid for arbitrators. Don't think for a minute that a big corporation like Wyndham doesn't have the clout to have strings pulled that influence legal decisions. Huge political donors can simply make a call, and someone who has worked a life time can have their livelihood and financial security threatened if lower echelon bureaucrats try to maintain their integrity. It's much simpler to compromise your principles and maintain the status-quot. What I want to know is how much an honest man's life is worth? I believe the price is a human soul.

“Somebody Stop Me”

Branson

#9 Dec 9, 2013
Fred and Sissy Schreiber, two wonderful pew warming Baptists who live in Highlandville, Mo, and attend church in Springfield, Mo., were instrumental in libeling my good name, and facilitating my termination from Wyndham on false pretenses, and they are precisely the reason no one in their right mind would work for Wyndham. What some people will do for a nominal reward is incomprehensible. And what is really terrible, is that the pretentious people that abandon their principles are the most vocal "high minded" advocates of fair play, which is what Wyndham "trumpets" as their primary objective. It's all a charade folks. I played by the book, while Wyndham has a "do as I say, and not as I do policy".

“Somebody Stop Me”

Branson

#10 Dec 11, 2013
Either Wyndham uses it's clout (campaign contributions to the correct party, in this case the Democratic party, like the IRS being a "phony scandal" according to Obama)to influence decisions concerning adjudicated employment matters, or officials in Missouri's Employment Securities Commission and the Labor Board are too stupid to read inaccurate information and apply it to legal decisions.

“Somebody Stop Me”

Branson

#11 Dec 13, 2013
If you work for Wyndham and aren't into lip locking your superior's posteriors, plan on being terminated, or having a full out assault launched on you which amounts to a constructive discharge. Ethical people need not apply. Don't expect written policy to be enforced, as they have a "do as I say and not as I do policy". Two individuals employed for Wyndham, working in Branson who would exemplify the aforementioned standard are the fine Baptist Church pew warming low life's from Highlandville, who attend church in Springfield, Fred and Sissy Schreiber. Have a wonderful Christmas you soulless imposters.

“Somebody Stop Me”

Branson

#12 Dec 16, 2013
Here's best wishes to all my former associates at Wyndham Mount Vista / Falls, and the Meadows in Branson, Mo. Hope everyone gets just what they deserve at this special time of year when we are all thinking about each other. And a special shout out to all my former hourly employees. Hope you enjoy your food stamp subsidized turkeys. While I hope all the managers don't get over exposure to ultra violet rays while escaping to the tropical climes for the holidays. And if you aspire to work for Wyndham, I hope you have an affinity to all things "rump". Rump roasts, rump.......

“Somebody Stop Me”

Branson

#13 Dec 18, 2013
Minutes from my in person appeal unemployment hearing, which by the way, the appeals board initially scheduled as a phone appeal. I requested an in person hearing which is every claimant's absolute right. The flunky, G. Robert Garrison sat there with a dumb look on his face smirking at me, while my old boss Jim Nichols did the same thing. During the hearing, Garrison strummed the ends of the unemployment document package which was provided to me when I filed my claim after the initial filing rejection while leaning back in his chair. He didn't even bother to follow my presentation which included over 70 pages of documents I introduced at the appeals hearing. He just left them on the table. If that's not a bought and paid for official there never was one.

“Somebody Stop Me”

Branson

#14 Dec 20, 2013
The racially diverse corporation Wyndham has a racist assistant resort manager in Branson, Mo. at Mount Vista / Falls named Jim Nichols. He didn't eat a Jello I made for a company pot luck one time and I asked him why not, after which his response was the layering in the Jello was green on the bottom, yellow in the middle, and red on top. It was a layered Jello with a parfait middle, but he thought the coloration had a racial connotation, which, considering we had a lot of Mexicans working for us, he found unacceptable. Besides that, Wyndham avoids hiring illegal immigrants by farming out their maid service to a company called Master Corp. Either that, or there are a lot of workers living in the United States with temporary or permanent work permits who have a commanding grasp of the English language. That is if the word "yes" and nodding your head up and down indicates a level of understanding.
Jim

West Plains, MO

#15 Dec 20, 2013
Good God man, just STFU and move on with your life.

“Somebody Stop Me”

Branson

#16 Dec 26, 2013
#8: "Thou shall not bear false witness". Were you aware of that all you libelous criminals working for Wyndham? Fred and Sissy Schreiber come prominently to mind, being the pew warming, Sunday school teaching imposters, who live in Highlandville, and attend a Baptist mega church in Springfield.

Since: Dec 13

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Dec 26, 2013
Jim wrote:
Good God man, just STFU and move on with your life.
AMEN! Obsessive much? I've stayed there. It's nice.
cant beleive it

Kirbyville, MO

#18 Dec 27, 2013
sounds like sour grapes to me . Your wasting your wind.

“Somebody Stop Me”

Branson

#19 Jan 2, 2014
Don't stay at Wyndham, because I worked there for four years, and believe me, they treat their employees terrible, unless you maintain a continuous pucker, and what you get for the money won't even cover the exorbitant maintenance fees. Their idea of a complimentary meal is a bag of potato chips, a fountain soda, and a Bar S brand hot dog grilled, which I wouldn't even feed my dog. I guess that says a lot about their clientele. They are definitely "penny wise and dollar foolish". At least if you consider over $150.00 a month maintenance fees alone ( and you have to pay every month of the year), before membership costs, which are in the tens of thousands of dollars.

“Somebody Stop Me”

Branson

#20 Jan 8, 2014
Forget about your separation from Wyndham and move on? Yeah, like you are counseled to forget about grievances you file through the corporation that aren't handled proprietarily. But when the stuff hits the fan, and you find yourself on the outside looking in, you will experience the reality of having every fictional account of your employment history dating back to day one leveraged against you. I reiterate:#8!
Go Chiefs! Go Packers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kimberling City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah underwood's post was deleted!! (May '14) 7 hr Whatever 34
Best place to stay 19 hr Bag of Bones 2
Where is all the ice..... skatibg rinks ;) Jul 27 haha 5
I haul LIQUID CHICKEN all over America based-O... (Feb '12) Jul 22 skeleton crew 9
Addicted To Jim Bakker-MorningSide Blue Eye Mo (Jan '11) Jul 22 Praisegodmore 32
Summerwinds Resort Branson Mo (May '13) Jul 21 Guest 19
Review: Sweetwood Pottery By Gloria Jul 19 jan wright 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kimberling City Mortgages