United States

#1 Jun 3, 2013
Is there an Army surplus store in Branson?
Debbie

Branson, MO

#2 Jun 29, 2013
Yes there is one out at the Branson Mill Craft Village...Jay and Maples Surplus Supplies
CHEATED

Willow Springs, MO

#3 Jun 29, 2013
You know it is ashamed how some people feel they have to steal from the elderly of what they have and get away with it. Beware because they know how to do it and get away it. I talked to an elderly man and he told me that a local person did it to him---LEGAL---
Definite Maybe

Ozark, MO

#4 Jun 29, 2013
I was talking to an old timer the other day and he told me all about it.
A couple days before that I was talking to two old timers and they told me all about it too.
And a few days before that I was talking with with 3 old timers and they were telling me all about it.
Wow word travels fast, just imainge what I woulda heard had I talked to 4 old timers about a week before?
Jay and Maples

London, UK

#5 Sep 16, 2013
Does the "Cheated" comment have anything to do with the surplus store? Or is that a separate comment.
Sam I Am

Pineville, AR

#6 Sep 20, 2013
CHEATED wrote:
You know it is ashamed how some people feel they have to steal from the elderly of what they have and get away with it. Beware because they know how to do it and get away it. I talked to an elderly man and he told me that a local person did it to him---LEGAL---
What the hell does this have to do with Army surplus???
troll watch

United States

#7 Sep 20, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell does this have to do with Army surplus???
Don't start your racist hate speach here, troll! It don't belong here. You're not wanted here.
Spew your vile elsewhere! You are a pig! I'll post what I got in a heartbeat if you start! Go away Sam I Am!

Since: Jun 13

Denver Colorado.

#8 Sep 20, 2013
troll watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't start your racist hate speach here, troll! It don't belong here. You're not wanted here.
Spew your vile elsewhere! You are a pig! I'll post what I got in a heartbeat if you start! Go away Sam I Am!
You read a lot into that one comment. You are only one bring up racism or hate speech, take a chill pill dude.

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#9 Sep 21, 2013
troll watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Sam I Am wrote: What the hell does this have to do with Army surplus?

HA moron where do you see anything about race in Sam's post? You're a nut case if there is a racist here it's you moron.

squeezers

The Woods

#10 Sep 21, 2013
Guest wrote:
http://www.goldnuggetsurplus.c om/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code =gnasi&Screen=ABUS

It's not in Branson, But sometimes you have to go out of town.

squeezers

The Woods

#11 Sep 21, 2013
Guest wrote:
Here you go..

http://www.goldnuggetsurplus.com/
troll watch

United States

#12 Sep 21, 2013
Sam I Am knows *exactly* what I speak of! He is a classic troll. My comment is directed to him, give him time and he'll use a sock puppet to create hate topics. Use topix search.... Or don't! The jerkwater trolls N. Ar. Forum sites... Enough bickering in Branson already, let him start, it's out there and he's bad news!

squeezers

The Woods

#13 Sep 22, 2013
troll watch wrote:
Sam I Am knows *exactly* what I speak of! He is a classic troll. My comment is directed to him, give him time and he'll use a sock puppet to create hate topics. Use topix search.... Or don't! The jerkwater trolls N. Ar. Forum sites... Enough bickering in Branson already, let him start, it's out there and he's bad news!
Ha look! I have my very own troll.
troll watch

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Sep 22, 2013
BagLady1 wrote:
<quoted text>You read a lot into that one comment. You are only one bring up racism or hate speech, take a chill pill dude.
Lol, shoot the messenger! Own it! I like your profile... Justice? My attempt to warn/caution was/is correct! He's a troll! Ya can decide if you like the message! Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kimberling City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Summerwinds Resort Branson Mo (May '13) 6 hr valerie Reilly 53
Reward for Taney Counties' Most Wanted "Johnny ... (Jan '13) Feb 19 johnnybryan 89
Johnny Bryan went down crying (Feb '13) Feb 19 johnnybryan 4
jim bakker Feb 16 disgruntledresident 2
Branson Jet Boat Feb 16 nomenotyou 11
Looking for a Chiropractor..... Feb 13 fr8bil 2
Domestic abuse Feb 7 Martha Brown 1

Kimberling City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kimberling City Mortgages