Single Mom (Springfeel,Mo)
Springfeel Single Mom

Ozark, MO

#1 Apr 28, 2013
Re: Single Mom (Springfeel,Mo)

Please stay out of my email. I'm not stupid enough to answer you and give you my email address so you can harrass me with your drama everyday.

Now look, Tiffany Bray, fact of the matter is I'm not a "no good son of a bitch" as you called me in email.

I'm a female, mother of two. That makes me a bitch, I believe, if you want to call me something.

Don't tell me to leave the kids out of it when the kids are mentioned many times throughout your post.

And the kid is the excuse she's using to keep in contact with this man.

You know, the kid she doesn't even know who's the father of?

From the looks of the email you sent me, you need to go back to school & brush up on your grammar, punctuation, and spelling.

If you would do that, you could quit dwelling and thriving on the drama and better your life. Anybody who uses the "single mom" card is ignorant to me.

It's not our fault you guys are single mothers.

Why can't you just say "Woman was threatened with being skinned alive"?

Why does it have to be a "single mom"?

Nobody is impressed by that.

It just means she was stupid enough to marry somebody that was no good or that she was stupid enough to leave somebody that was good with no consideration of her children at all.

Most of us make good choices when it comes to who's going to father our children and we stay with them, you know 30-50 years or so.

Keep living your white trash drama.

Skinned a lived -- LOL You're an embarrassment.

Get an education.

Please.

Thank You

Single Mom
(Springfeel,Mo)
lippy

Ozark, MO

#2 Apr 30, 2013
get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kimberling City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hotel with the best breakfast 2 hr Jean 1
Power outrage 4 hr testing 3
branson is racist (Jun '07) Aug 18 notashamed 55
Summerwinds Resort Branson Mo (May '13) Aug 17 Sam Snow 30
News Branson police say man was not mistreated durin... (Jun '13) Aug 14 Susan 13
BODY ATTACHMENTS-What does this mean? (Nov '12) Aug 13 grave digger 34
News Expand Branson West-Kimberling City road to 4 l... (Jun '06) Mar '15 Stacie 8

Kimberling City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kimberling City Mortgages