Don't Eat The Food @ Dixie Stampede

Don't Eat The Food @ Dixie Stampede

Posted in the Kimberling City Forum

Chad Chadwick

West Plains, MO

#1 Jan 18, 2008
Big Boobs Dolly Parton don't ride the rides @ Dollywood or @ Dixie Stampede!

No she never rides the rides,
She doesn't own the PIG PEN either.

She is just the Big Boobed old hooker that Herschend Family Entertainment
www.HFECorp.com
pimps to steal your money!

She has turned the Piggy Forge area
(Pigeon Forge,Tennessee)
into a redneck ghetto and a sanctuary city for all the illegal aliens.

her management utilizes for the slave labor to run the Pig Pen. Hope you did not eat anything

in the Pig Pen, the Mexicans relegated to work
in the kitchens, spit on your food before you

get it. This is their method of retaliation. Now that I made you throw up, tell your friends.

I have seen this happen with my own eyes at Dixie Stampede more than once!

The underpaid severs also like to spit on your food as well. It's a southern thing!
brandi corrine

Hazlehurst, GA

#2 Jan 21, 2008
ok. thats a bunch of bull. you have no proof that "you`ve seen them spit on your food" maybe if you had some proof, people would belive you and not think that you are as retarted as you sound.
Dunwoody

Indianola, MS

#3 Jan 22, 2008
If you have a problem with Pigeon Forge, please let it stay in Pigeon Forge. We are sick of hearing about it.
Big Boobs Fan

Branson, MO

#4 Jan 22, 2008
Unless you wish to coment further on Dolly's big boobs...
Linda Loveday

Charlotte, NC

#5 Jan 29, 2008
Chad Chadwick wrote:
Big Boobs Dolly Parton don't ride the rides @ Dollywood or @ Dixie Stampede!
No she never rides the rides,
She doesn't own the PIG PEN either.
She is just the Big Boobed old hooker that Herschend Family Entertainment
www.HFECorp.com
pimps to steal your money!
She has turned the Piggy Forge area
(Pigeon Forge,Tennessee)
into a redneck ghetto and a sanctuary city for all the illegal aliens.
her management utilizes for the slave labor to run the Pig Pen. Hope you did not eat anything
in the Pig Pen, the Mexicans relegated to work
in the kitchens, spit on your food before you
get it. This is their method of retaliation. Now that I made you throw up, tell your friends.
I have seen this happen with my own eyes at Dixie Stampede more than once!
The underpaid severs also like to spit on your food as well. It's a southern thing!
PAY ABSOLUTELY NO ATTENTION TO THIS MAN. His real name is Mike and he is constantly spamming the Pigeon Forge, Tennessee forums with degrading lies about the Herschend family because he was fired from their other amusement park, Dollywood, which is located there.

He has used hundreds of different identities over the last two years, and is somehow able to manipulate the location of where he is posting from with IP addresses. Calling him a lunatic does not even scrape the surface of what is going on within his head.

Chances are if you see a thread or a post that is in some way bashing the Herschends, Silver Dollar City, or Dollywood, he is responsible for it. TAKE EVERYTHING HE SAYS WITH A GRAIN OF SALT – IT IS ALL A LIE.
________________ _____STFU

Indianola, MS

#6 Jan 29, 2008
STFU B!TCH
Philly Flame

Omaha, NE

#7 Jan 29, 2008
If you saw them spit in the food why didn't you spend your time complaining to the PROPER authorities instead of whining here!
Big Dummy!
Lazy Eye Mellie

Indianola, MS

#8 Jan 30, 2008
I spit in my customers food, come by the Landing and I'll wait on you.
sss

United States

#9 Jan 30, 2008
why do ya all need to ruin a good thing.
lol

Clarksville, TN

#11 Oct 13, 2008
the food there is amazing
BAG OF BONES

Hollister, MO

#12 Oct 18, 2008
Chad Chadwick was molested by his Priest at a young age, while serving as an alter boy.

We have sent him to councilling but he still has anger issues. Perhaps some day...(sigh)

Move along ...nothing to see here.
Southern thing

Frisco, TX

#13 Jul 16, 2010
What do you mean it's a southern thing? I'm southern and I don't spit in anybody's food nor does anybody I know.
Also, the food at the Dixie stampede is awesome. Wipe the spit off and enjoy.
Kyle

Burlington, IA

#14 Jul 16, 2010
Chad Chadwick is nothing more than a freaking joke & a bad one at that.
Mark

Branson, MO

#15 Jul 16, 2010
Anyone that has worked in Food and Beverage at all knows that a large percentage of the food comes out with extras. Hopefully just spit. I try not to eat out unless I just have to.
AJL

Galena, MO

#16 Jul 17, 2010
Go f**k yourself Chad. Perhaps you just don't like the thought of people eating the pigs you were once intemint with?
Brianna

United States

#17 May 30, 2011
Ok "chad" your a friggen retard I am going here today and when I googled about the food ur dumb ass response popped up! Don't criticize someones food unless you are smart enough to do so. Thanks.
why me lord

Ozark, MO

#18 Feb 8, 2013
wow, every chat room i have stumbled onto on this nefarious internet is all the same. hateful comments. four letter nasty words, perverted thoughts. just plain horrible people. i am happy not to know any of you. i am grateful that none of you are my children or relatives. your father is satan . your words prove it.
Satans son

Branson, MO

#19 Feb 9, 2013
why me lord wrote:
wow, every chat room i have stumbled onto on this nefarious internet is all the same. hateful comments. four letter nasty words, perverted thoughts. just plain horrible people. i am happy not to know any of you. i am grateful that none of you are my children or relatives. your father is satan . your words prove it.
HOW do you know none of us are your children? You didnt use your real name, most people on here dont. so tell us, do you have the "gift" of mindreading? Isnt that the devils work too?
She's a witch....
dirty dike

Branson, MO

#20 Feb 9, 2013
I like to touch myself and think about turtles.

Since: Jan 13

United States

#21 Feb 10, 2013
I don’t go for the food, I like to watch the cuties on horseback at a cantor… Oh BABY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kimberling City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1branson.com altereds posts? (Dec '07) Aug 20 Big 41
Proper Dead Animal Disposal-Did you do it right? (Feb '13) Aug 17 Mia Dexton 2
Where is the ghetto in Branson Missouri? (Jan '13) Aug 17 Pikachu 22
Kirby VanBurch (Dec '11) Aug 17 Pikachu 6
I haul LIQUID CHICKEN all over America based-O... (Feb '12) Aug 16 Geaux Aggies 24
Albert mccullough (May '12) Aug 13 Lisa Marie Chapin 8
Poll Aaron Krienke? (May '08) Aug 13 The Real Aaron Kr... 62

Kimberling City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kimberling City Mortgages