Since: Oct 12

Branson, MO

#1 Mar 28, 2013
Want a cheap fatty steak that looks and tastes like it was microwaved?
Local Diner

Branson, MO

#2 Apr 8, 2013
Sorry dude but i can tell you for a fact that the seaks here are not cheap and/or microwaved. I eat here quie often about 4-6 times per month. I absolutely love thefood here. The only steaks that have fat on them are the ribeyes, strip steak and the pime rib because they are supposed to. All of the steaks here are aged 21-28 days before they even step into the restaurant to make them tender, they are evr frozen, and purely hand cut in the restaurant. I actually used to work there so i know that you are full of crap.

Hollister, MO

#3 Apr 11, 2013
Either it was bad day for them (and me)or we have vastly different opinions on what makes a quality steak, "dude". "They are evr frozen" does not surprise me.
Local Diner

Branson, MO

#4 Apr 11, 2013
Ill give you that it could have been a bad day for them everyone has those days, but does it still justify that you give them a crappy review? I dont think so. Any that was a typo; they are never frozen.

Branson, MO

#5 Apr 11, 2013
Well, are you suggesting that I'm supposed to be clairvoyant? When I go to a steakhouse, have a bad steak and I'm to assume that it should be attributed as just a bad night.? Nope. You pay good money for a steak, it's not satisfactory so you should lump it and go back again to spend more? I don't think so and frankly "dude", I'm entitled to my opinion, thank you, and I won't be back.
bt bones sucks

Branson, MO

#6 Apr 11, 2013
Everyone knows that. Why do you think none of the locals eat there? They are KNOWN for their bad food.
ronnie

Jackson, TN

#7 Apr 22, 2013
Local Diner wrote:
Sorry dude but i can tell you for a fact that the seaks here are not cheap and/or microwaved. I eat here quie often about 4-6 times per month. I absolutely love thefood here. The only steaks that have fat on them are the ribeyes, strip steak and the pime rib because they are supposed to. All of the steaks here are aged 21-28 days before they even step into the restaurant to make them tender, they are evr frozen, and purely hand cut in the restaurant. I actually used to work there so i know that you are full of crap.
4 to 6 times a month. You must weigh 400 lbs.
everyones opinion

United States

#8 Apr 24, 2013
Well that place is very crappy ran by horrible owners that need to concentrate on their restaurant but only know about gynecology. When you have people running something that they have no clue you get horrible food. No locals go there hardly anymore if at all. Word of mouth sure does run this town and has ran that hole in the ground. When your also rude to employees an treat them like they are nobody you usually get servers that dont care and cooks. :)
howdy

Springfield, MO

#9 Apr 28, 2013
bt bones sucks wrote:
Everyone knows that. Why do you think none of the locals eat there? They are KNOWN for their bad food.
They sure are...they're also known for being way overpriced and just plain greedy. They only care about their bottom line and do not deserve to be in business at all. Their online reviews are terrible on multiple review sites. Garbage is what the place is...only in Branson I guess...
everyones opinion

Branson, MO

#10 Apr 28, 2013
howdy wrote:
<quoted text>They sure are...they're also known for being way overpriced and just plain greedy. They only care about their bottom line and do not deserve to be in business at all. Their online reviews are terrible on multiple review sites. Garbage is what the place is...only in Branson I guess...
Very well said on the being known for being over priced and greedy. So very true.
howdy

Springfield, MO

#11 May 1, 2013
everyones opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well said on the being known for being over priced and greedy. So very true.
Have you ever checked out their reviews? Many of them are so bad that they're actually funny, and I really do not doubt the accuracy of them.
everyones opinion

Branson, MO

#12 May 4, 2013
howdy wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever checked out their reviews? Many of them are so bad that they're actually funny, and I really do not doubt the accuracy of them.
True funny but they are outrageous jerks!!!
howdy

Springfield, MO

#13 May 6, 2013
everyones opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
True funny but they are outrageous jerks!!!
I hear ya...that place is dead,or less than half full a lot of times on weekend evenings when everyone else is packed, so yep...its coming home to roost.
howdy

Springfield, MO

#14 May 17, 2013
Bottom line, the place is overpriced, and junk.
pipes

United States

#15 May 30, 2013
Was way better back when Bob had it and Debra ran the place!
howdy

Springfield, MO

#16 May 30, 2013
Yeah. I've heard others say the same thing.
its better now

Branson, MO

#17 May 30, 2013
Really you think it was better back then when it was an unofficial brothel and drug house. Im sure many of the families that visit Branson every year would highy disagree
howdy

Springfield, MO

#18 May 30, 2013
Many families that visit Branson and eat there leave unhappy anyway.

Branson, MO

#19 May 31, 2013
I'd rather lick a cat's behind than eat there again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kimberling City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1branson.com altereds posts? (Dec '07) 2 hr nomenotyou 33
Forum that provides objective information witho... (Nov '09) 2 hr nomenotyou 11
Kennrth Copeland Gave Keith Moore Jet Airplane (Mar '08) 21 hr Webby777 128
Summerwinds Resort Branson Mo (May '13) Apr 26 Escape from Branson 28
Blacks in branson Apr 16 Say No To Black 8
A dog named 'Rusty Butch'! (Sep '08) Apr 15 iammai00 2
Fan Apr 15 Gospel Fan 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kimberling City Mortgages